NameSilo

information The Truth About Domaining – Motivational Video!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey. Just wanted to let you know I created a "domain motivational video" and wanted to share it with everyone!

It's my first time doing something like this. I got the idea from all of those other cool motivational vids on youtube but wanted to make one geared towards this industry.

Here is it. Let me know if you think I should make more in the future.

Thanks!.

-Omar

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Love it guys! I'm not usually one for the emotional/motivation type videos (it takes time away from the hard work that you mention is needed .. lol) .. but I liked really this one .. not sure if you need to make any more like this .. this one is going to be a classic on it's own! Good job and thanks! :)

•••
•••
•••
Love it guys! I'm not usually one for the emotional/motivation type videos (it takes time away from the hard work that you mention is needed .. lol) .. but I liked really this one .. not sure if you need to make any more like this .. this one is going to be a classic on it's own! Good job and thanks! :)

Thank you!

Like it - Thanks!:xf.cool:(y)

Thanks!

•••
Great video guys and soooo true! This business aint no "get rich quick" thing. Work hard, do the research and put in the hours.

Andy

•••
Spread the word- except maybe remove the word "grind" from your vocabulary!, working at a computer on a desk beats doing manual labor or repetitive assembly line work... that's a real grind. There is nothing like having that work ethic like you describe- most people can't hack it and work 14-16 hour days, and do outbound sales calling and marketing- you've got it- keep it up. If someone can work 8 hours then come home and find domains and jump start their business- I really applaud that. It's great to see your story and young people like yourselves full of enthusiasm and drive as the news media likes to report otherwise that "Millennials" have this reputation for entitlement and expecting "free stuff". The best investment you make is in yourself and your self-education, taking risks and coming up with new ideas. The web is full of opportunities to find new business ideas.

The world needs many more of you- those that don't work under the security blanket of large corporations but rather be independent and young entrepreneurs and creating small business' to keep the world functional, innovating and operating.

Here are some suggested "Classic Mentors in print": "The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing" by Ries and Trout, Any books by Dan Kennedy (Consultant for Gunty Renker), "My life in Advertising and Scientific Advertising" by Claude Hopkins, "Or your money back" by Alvin Eicoff, "Cash Copy" Dr. Jeffrey Lant, "Getting everything you can out of all you got"- Jay Abraham. Don Lancaster's material too.

•••
Great video guys and soooo true! This business aint no "get rich quick" thing. Work hard, do the research and put in the hours.

Yep! Thank you for checking it out!

Andy

Spread the word- except maybe remove the word "grind" from your vocabulary!, working at a computer on a desk beats doing manual labor or repetitive assembly line work... that's a real grind. There is nothing like having that work ethic like you describe- most people can't hack it and work 14-16 hour days, and do outbound sales calling and marketing- you've got it- keep it up. If someone can work 8 hours then come home and find domains and jump start their business- I really applaud that. It's great to see your story and young people like yourselves full of enthusiasm and drive as the news media likes to report otherwise that "Millennials" have this reputation for entitlement and expecting "free stuff". The best investment you make is in yourself and your self-education, taking risks and coming up with new ideas. The web is full of opportunities to find new business ideas.

The world needs many more of you- those that don't work under the security blanket of large corporations but rather be independent and young entrepreneurs and creating small business' to keep the world functional, innovating and operating.

Here are some suggested "Classic Mentors in print": "The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing" by Ries and Trout, Any books by Dan Kennedy (Consultant for Gunty Renker), "My life in Advertising and Scientific Advertising" by Claude Hopkins, "Or your money back" by Alvin Eicoff, "Cash Copy" Dr. Jeffrey Lant, "Getting everything you can out of all you got"- Jay Abraham. Don Lancaster's material too.

Thanks for the book suggestions. Will check them out!

Yeah I know what you mean about the word grind. This isn't hard labor, lol that is true. But it can sure be a "grind" mentally to be consistent day in and day out, right? Even if you enjoy doing it, there are some days when we might not because were busy with other things, tired, life in general etc.

That's kinda what I meant by the word grind. ;)

Thanks again for checking it out and the support. Much appreciated!

•••
I agree, on spot & truthful video. Get the correct mindset and pursue your goals everyday.
Respectfully, I would include " Secrets of Power Negotiating" by Rodger Dawson to the book list above.

•••
Cool one guys.. keep em coming..

•••
•••
I agree, on spot & truthful video. Get the correct mindset and pursue your goals everyday.
Respectfully, I would include " Secrets of Power Negotiating" by Rodger Dawson to the book list above.

Thanks for the recommended reads! I will look for that book on amazon. Thanks for checking out our video as well.

Cool one guys.. keep em coming..

Thank you!

Nice video guys good work!

Thanks for the support!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back