IT.COM

interviews Interview with NamePros member Keith DeBoer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rubencouto

DN FrontTop Member
Impact
Today I would like to share an interview with one of the most influential and respected NamePros members especially in the brandable domains’ niche, in spite of his still short domaining career.

@Keith DeBoer ’s generosity towards other domainers is visible not only in his willingness to share his story in this interview but also in all his valuable inputs on NamePros. For instance, in the Available Domains section, Keith frequently shares available brandable domains that other NP members can hand register. Some of these domains get accepted by brandable marketplaces like Namerific and BrandBucket.

This interview is a strong motivational story for all new domainers and whoever might be considering an incursion into the brandable niche. Success is at hand!

Continue reading HERE...!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just did a little bit of biz with Mr. DeBoer yesterday! Thanks again Keith!

•••
Read the whole interview. Great stuff! I wish there was a little more about his brand consulting work. Sounds really interesting too.

•••
Love this quote.

"Also, don’t take advice from anonymous people in forums. Don’t follow the herd. They’ll lead you right off a cliff. Find a mentor who’s mastered a niche and study that person’s success. Read every article they’ve ever written. Every interview they’ve ever done. Study their sales and their portfolio. Try to imitate what they are doing. You will make lots of mistakes but if you stick with it you will have a few successes too. Focus on those successes. Repeat them. Expand on them. In domaining there’s a lot of trial and error."

•••
Thanks Ruben for presenting this interview with Keith, one of the most consistently useful posters on NP.

•••
Nice read.
well thank you for sharing this.

•••
Thank you everyone for reading the interview and for commenting here. I am deeply humbled by your kindness and appreciation of me.

Wishing you happiness and great success in this New Year!!

PS and a big shout out to Rubencueto for his many great contributions to the NamePros community including this new interview series. Go Ruben!! :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back