Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sold "You Buy Me" .in for 1988 via sedo

•••
WMS .in sold for 2020 $ in sedo ;) offer/counteroffer n sold in sedo . regged in 2012

•••
KOSH .IN has sold on Daaz for $1,865, not mine.

•••
Go Daddy, the world's largest provider of Web hosting, domain name registrations and new SSL Certificates, today announced that India has been identified as a priority market for Go Daddy's global expansion. Read more...

Big news!

•••
People have been ignoring the elephant in the room for too long:

in trends.jpg

•••
PRINT.IN sold for $47,000 in a private deal.

•••
Some of my recent regs

Stolen // co.in
Onlinetest // co.in
Wheelchair // co.in
Prewedding // co.in
BreakingNews // co.in
Payout // co.in
Opinionpoll // co.in
TrueStories // in
SourceCode // co.in
Found // co.in
MedicalRecord // in // co.in
DataAnalytics // co.in
DietPlan // co.in

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

•••
Monk.in sold on Sedo recently for $2,150. Not mine.

•••
Relentless.in was recently sold for $7,090 on Daaz.

Seller is a great keyword .in domainer. Nice sale!

•••
Recent sales:

UNIFY.IN sold for $2,708 (Daaz )

LYKE.IN sold for $1,100 (private seller)

Neither is mine.

•••
ryan .in 1000$ in dan . looks like ryan sethi singer purchased :sneaky:

•••
DCX.IN has sold on Sedo for 3,850 GBP, not mine.

•••
HOUSEMATES .IN has sold on Daaz for $2,500, not mine.

•••
GIFI .IN has sold on Daaz for $3,495, not mine.

•••
SADA DOT IN has sold on Daaz for $ 7,500 , not mine.

•••
What are LLL.in worth? If I run search_short_domains on LETTERS for .in I get at least about 30 available LLL.in free for registration. Most have an "x" or so. But are they worthless? Some like PXW.IN seem to be free since weeks. Its hard to belive for me that for a big booming country like India there is no interrest in this domains - compare with China, no chance to get any LLL.cn, though much harder to access them.

The market is huge but not developed yet. Internet saturation is around 3 - 5% (mobiles aside) compared to 50 - 80% in Europe. Internet infrastructure (broadband connections) is still in infant stage with big plans for 2015+.

The end user domain market in India is poor at this time. Many .in domains are bought either by investors or end users outside India (often Indians living abroad). If contacted by someone from India, it often ends at 100 - 200 USD offers even for high quality domains.

There had been a full LLL.in buyout for longer time mainly due to one investor holding a few thousands of such names. However he recently dropped some of them (mainly low quality ones with x, y or z letter, as you noticed) and others are not too eager to register them since it is a long term investment with no ROI guarantees.

On top of that, there were quite a few controversial domain seizures which make the extension a risky investment.

Despite all that, it is still very promising market if you are a patient person.

Last edited:
•••
If you interested in prime domain names I am selling mine in bulk for $130 each. PM me if you are interested
You are offering "prime".in domains for $130 each, but you want to buy other people's "prime" domains(aka one word .ins) for almost almost 1/3rd the price you are asking for. Not gonna happen unless its a desperate resller who will let ONLY a few of those names go at prices you are asking for...or they are recently hand regged names.

You see why i told you it wont happen? because as a buyer, you are pricing quite below fair market price for these types of names you want in the reseller market. I advise you target very good names and be ready to pay $80-$200 for each one.

•••
Big country without INTERNET penetration.

400 million users with only 33% penetration, lots of headroom there.

#2 Country in the world in terms of absolute number of internet users.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_internet_users#List

Indians mostly use internet for ... but no real business.

The Indian Startup Scene In 2015 - Amount funded - $8.5 Billion + 925 Startups + 876 Investors
http://techcrunch.com/2015/12/29/the-indian-startup-scene-in-2015/

With 35 million online shoppers, the current b2c ecommerce in India is valued at $24 Billion.

Online shoppers are expected to cross 100 million by Q4 2017, which should mean an increase of $50 Billion in sales in the next two years.

Just some info to help you make an educated guess.

•••
.in sale recorded for $18,000 (name under NDA)

Attachments

• dotinsale.jpg
    dotinsale.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 28
•••
•••
I have started a Discussion on Linkedin specifically for .IN and .CO.IN - post your 3 best domains and give a small explanation on its potential use.

The goal is to reach Businesses in India and other Business who want to enter India market. Message me if interested in posting .

•••
My best .in, by far, is govi.in.

India uses india.gov.in as its main tld and gov.in is it's email system.

I have had over 66,000 visits and $169 in parking income. But I have not had any offers on it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200916-170949_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200916-170949_Chrome.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 268
•••
I own

katy.in
dashcam.in + co.in
sissy.in
dhabas.in
carspotting.in
carspot.in
fairshare.in
visitchina.in

Sold 3 .in in the last two years, including my biggest ever sale; s u e z .in for 4.5K (y)

•••
Daaz reported that MovieHub.in sold for $500 recently on their site(not my name).

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back