NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
With just one initial bid ?
I doubt the auction will ever complete, I would not be surprised it's a shill bid :lala:

Great hotel/travel hack.

It won't be one initial bid as I sure there were substantial negotiations prior to going to auction.And at this level bidders have to be authorised.

There are reports of more than one .in going for over $100K subject to nda and as reported one in escrow for over $60K so I don't see why this should not complete and possibly, if the seller has done his work, another bidder in to the pot.

Good luck to seller from a landrush pick up in 2005.

•••
55K for a .in domain is quite unusual but I am surprised people are willing to spend that much on domain hacks.

•••
55K for a .in domain is quite unusual but I am surprised people are willing to spend that much on domain hacks.

Great things always look unusual when they happen for the first time :)

•••
Curious to know who is this buyers who is paying 55K for check in.

•••
I can't believe this thread's latest post dates back to three weeks ago! There's a premium .IN domain on auction at Sedo currently at $55,000! I'm not sure I can report the domain here as it would be considered "self promotion" (but the domain is not mine unfortunately :))

This domain is worth serious money, it was a developed site http://web.archive.org/web/20101120122221/http://check.in/ for location based services.

Basically for location based services with smartphones they often use a "check-in", meaning the user confirms their presence at some location to get some kind of benefit.

In other words, a short, memorable category killer domain with links for a future tech field that is happening now.

Last edited:
•••
what are your thoughts of a subdomain LLL hack?

Cheers
Corey

Last edited:
•••
Check.in to Foursquare? :)

I'm curious about the 'above 100k' sale and 'one in escrow for 60k', if you could share info wot, even via pm.

Tbh, only published sales matter for valuations, though I'm aware of more than a few 'unpublished' five figure sales as well.

•••
Check.in to Foursquare? :)

I'm curious about the 'above 100k' sale and 'one in escrow for 60k', if you could share info wot, even via pm.

Tbh, only published sales matter for valuations, though I'm aware of more than a few 'unpublished' five figure sales as well.

Mitsu on another forum was the source.

As for unpublished sales,if mine are anything to go by there are an awful lot out there.

Confirmed by a friend today, 4 .co.in sales total over $14K.

•••
Thanks, I checked that forum and the post is there as you said.

I wonder if they'd release the 60k sale info, that would be same as the top 'reported' .in sale.

The highest unconfirmed sale I've heard of was for $225k, but you know how these things are, more rumour than proof.

•••
Registered

• scurvy.in
  • measles.in
  • tetanus.in
  • chlamydia.in
Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Google encouraging .in

•••
•••
sweat.in

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

LifeInsurancePolicies.in - Another Hand Reg :)

•••
just saw this posted on the latest domain sales @DNJ

lor.in $1,035

•••
•••
20:00:13

000203FC.gif
inch.in Hand Reg.

•••
•••
•••
You're the man aceeca! Don't take to many .ins in the upcoming auction...

•••
•••
•••
del

Last edited:
•••
del

Last edited:
•••
del

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back