Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
f9437e2430674fc756483f3d8a1a13c6de951735c1cc5ac7f76941c073b3a4a4.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Front Page of NY Daily News tomorrow:

DiRcmcUXcAA_2Kk.jpg

•••
•••
FAKE NEWS doing what they do best. First they lie, then they deny...

Mollie‏Verified account @MZHemingway
What’s #awkward is this CNN and WashPo political columnist trying to dunk on Trump is unaware the Finnish president was in fact at the NATO summit and participated in the heads of state dinner.

DiOlG4pW0AMitWI.jpg

And the inevitable unnoticed correction...

DiOlG4nWAAA3uH3.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
“Where is the server?”

Worlds stupidest question. Either he’s got no clue of how cybercrime is investigated or he’s deliberately trying to create a smokescreen and mislead people. I’m going with the latter.

When a crime occurs, you take forensic images of everything on the physical devices and memory of the affected machines, following a strict procedure and maintaining a chain of evidence.

Once that’s done, your main focus is getting your business back online ASAP.

DNC followed proper procedures.

These images (from multiple machines, there wasn’t a single “server”) WERE collected and given to the FBI. DNC worked with one of the top cybersecurity companies to handle the breach and recovery.

There is no need or point to giving the FBI physical machines - it’s not like you dust them for prints! And once they have been powered off, it’s pointless as any data in memory is gone.

•••
^Nice Photoshop there.
I expect everyone knew that here. We are all just wasting our time if anyone actually believes Putin could have pulled on Obama's tie. The KGB does not pull on ties. They collect damning evidence, remember?

•••
Looks like he needs quite a number of exorcism sessions...
Dh9BA7TXUAA19kJ

•••
Democrats and media begin the hard work of helping President Trump out of the hole he dug for himself by acting like hysterical a-holes.

Same dumbass democRAT Senator that wants to give Strzok a purple heart, calls for a military coupe via twitter, CNN, MSNBC comparing yesterday to Perl Harbor.

Big chief Warren claims she's a capitalist to the "bone", UCLA seismic experts said the earth's access had a deviation of .001 from everyone rolling their eyes.

Rising red star Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez can't find Israel on a map but is totes sure they're bad and stuff.

Survivors will look back and consider the people who died from tax cuts and net neutrality the lucky ones.

Last edited:
•••
Democrats and media begin the hard work of helping President Trump out of the hole he dug for himself by acting like hysterical a-holes.

Same dumbass democRAT Senator that wants to give Strzok a purple heart, calls for a military coupe via twitter, CNN, MSNBC comparing yesterday to Perl Harbor.

Big chief Warren claims she's a capitalist to the "bone", UCLA seismic experts said the earth's access had a deviation of .001 from everyone rolling their eyes.

Rising red star Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez can't find Israel on a map but is totes sure they're bad and stuff.

Survivors will look back and consider the people who died from tax cuts and net neutrality the lucky ones.

Manu Raju @mkraju

Rep. Pete King told me he “absolutely” stands by House Intelligence Committee’s report that disputed IC findings that Putin wanted Trump to win. Putin yesterday confirmed he wanted Trump to win.
King told me he has seen the intelligence and doesn’t believe Putin.

10:57 AM - Jul 17, 2018

--------------------

-------------
Getting a lot of play in Russia social media:

DiT8Jm9UYAAsBAF.jpg

DiT912bW0AAPnxa.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
"President Trump will discuss his trip to Helsinki before reporters during a 2 p.m. meeting w/members of Congress, per @PressSec"

In a few minutes.

---------------

I had a great meeting with NATO. They have paid $33 Billion more and will pay hundreds of Billions of Dollars more in the future, only because of me. NATO was weak, but now it is strong again (bad for Russia). The media only says I was rude to leaders, never mentions the money!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

That's him lying again. Those were previously agreed to amounts, under Obama.

---------------

While I had a great meeting with NATO, raising vast amounts of money, I had an even better meeting with Vladimir Putin of Russia. Sadly, it is not being reported that way - the Fake News is going Crazy!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

•••
“A real man - that is our Sergei Lavrov. And looks (properly / correctly) and not at... “ I’m assuming the rest is something about him trying to discreetly check out FLOTUS’ legs.

Russian lesson for today: pronounced “Nastoyaschee Mooschina” = a real man

Also настоящая женщина “nastoyaschaya zhenscheena” - a real woman

Last edited:
•••
Disputing US intelligence community, Trump says 'I don't see any reason why' Russia would interfere in 2016 election

So he's on now.

Usual stuff. Blaming Obama, No Collusion. Lying about him being responsible for NATO.

Then the quote above, he said he needs to make a clarification after reading the transcript. Changing the word would, to wouldn't.

No time limit for NK to denuke, that's convenient for Trump.

Last edited:
•••
Not just blatantly acting against the national interest, but he is also disavowing his own administration, and chiefs of intelligence, that he appointed.
Are they all are part of the Deep State™ too ?
When your boss prefers conspiracy theories and the word of a despot over top intelligence, the only thing a decent man can do is resign.

•••
WOULD -> WOULDN'T

REALLY??????????
THAT'S ALL YOU GOT?
WHAT AN IDIOT!

:xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

•••
Walking it back faster than Michael Jackson could moonwalk...

•••
So to this point we know:

Russia meddled in the Election - Our intelligence, Trump admitted this, even tho he likes to add, could be others

Putin favored Trump - Just admitted this on stage for the world to see, video of this

Both DNC and RNC were hacked - Republican admitted this on CNN, video of this, leaked DNC

Assange/Wikileaks favored GOP/Trump over Hillary - leaked texts of this

Collusion already proven with Trump campaign, Carter Page, Papa Dop, then Don Jr. meeting with Russians for dirt on Hillary. Investigation still ongoing, so more coming.

I think the arrests, indictments so far are just foreplay, the actual fucking is being saved for last, conclusion of investigation, see earlier tweets of people mentioning Mueller knows it all.

Last edited:
•••
Both DNC and RNC were hacked - Republican admitted this on CNN, video of this, leaked DNC

You keep bleeting this bs. Entire DNC network was owned. RNC had two state offices and a website. This is why no one can take you or any other liberal seriously.You exaggerate and minimize to suite your political bias.

Assange/Wikileaks favored GOP/Trump over Hillary - leaked texts of this

Collusion already proven with Trump campaign, Carter Page, Papa Dop, then Don Jr. meeting with Russians for dirt on Hillary. Investigation still ongoing, so more coming.

I think the arrests, indictments so far are just foreplay, the actual f*cking is being saved for last, conclusion of investigation, see earlier tweets of people mentioning Mueller knows it all.
You're going to sooooo disappointed.

•••
You keep bleeting this bs. Entire DNC network was owned. RNC had two state offices and a website. This is why no one can take you or any other liberal seriously.You exaggerate and minimize to suite your political bias.

You're going to sooooo disappointed.

On video, Republican.

•••
Only way this doesn't end in a eight years of shit throwing, ENTIRE Muller investigation is made public, ENTIRE Clinton investigation made public.

Sunshine.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back