IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
No, I have a life. Why don't you post the relevant "evidence," and I'll shoot it down? And why would I be deluded? I am not awash in 24/7 media spew like so many Americans. And I know how the world works. much of it from personal experience.

Sure it is. The US is accusing Russian of engaging in standard practices for America, and calling it a crime. Repeat: the US is saying what Russia did is a crime that deserves a harsh response. What the US has done to interfere in elections around the world is many magnitudes greater than what they accuse Russia of. What response does the US deserve for such an outrage?

You tell me, how should the US be punished? Certainly it should be magnitudes greater than whatever punishment you deem is appropriate for Russia.

While you are at it, read up a bit on the cold war. Several of the inside players from intelligence in those days have shown what a deadly farce it was. Americans can be worse than Islamic terrorists - they excuse no end of hypocrisy, destruction and violence by believing they are the good guys. Wake up.

Tell @enlytend about the CIA overthrowing an elected President of Iran because he wanted to end foreign ownership of their oil fields. They install a fake monarch who brutalized his country which lead to a Islamic revolution.

Could you imagine, England claiming mineral rights to the entire oil reserves of TX because some dumb bastard Gov they helped get elected signed a contract?

Or in 1954, when the CIA overthrew a popular democratic president of Guatemala for the United Fruit Company.

Or in 2003 when almost every democrat and republican in congress voted to attack IRAQ and instead of securing Gov buildings and public works the army secured the oil fields, dismissed the Iraq army and police which lead to complete ANARCHY FOR OVER A YEAR.

Dummies act like Russia did the worst thing imaginable. Even this "indictment" admits their efforts made no difference.

1) Obama KNEW what RU was doing and did nothing.

2) Your candidate for President was too tired to visit WI, MI or PA.

3) Hillary Clinton is a crook.

Russia is an excuse for the failures of DNC leadership.

Last edited:
•••
You didn’t even read the indictment and you’re an expert? Do you do brain surgery too?

Contrary to what you seem to believe, an indictment doesn’t “contain” evidence. It’s a statement by a grand jury that the prosecutors presented sufficient evidence to establish probable cause and proceed to trial.

If you actually read the indictment you'd know it was propaganda.

•••
me - lol, you can tell when people don't read stuff.
enlytend - Did our even read the indictment?

Domainace - No, I have a life.

lol, you can't make this sh*t up.

wait.............

Just admitted he didn't read it.

Layout the evidence dumb ass.

•••
Layout the evidence dumb ass.

I was going to give you Dumb Poster of The Day, then Domainace said, Here, hold my beer. For you, it was the we don't know the 12 people, even tho it was on the first page of the document you didn't read. But, I'll give you Dumb Poster of the Week, for your comment today, then arguing against 2 different videos. Even Domainace schooled you on that one. Then, you were hoping Rosenstein would get impeached but:

Gowdy rules out Rosenstein impeachment
"Impeach him for what?" Gowdy said. "No."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gowdy-rules-out-rosenstein-impeachment/ar-AAA7wv1?li=BBnb7Kz

One of the guys trying to bring that up, has his own issues by turning a blind eye to his wrestlers getting molested.

You guys had a bad week. I was thinking maybe next week could be better, but it's starting out with Trump bowing down to Putin.

As far as your comment, you're just too lazy. You actually spent the last couple of days trying to convince people Trump doesn't lie and that he's tough on Putin. You're in your own little delusional world.

Your a dumb ass, eating a sh*t sandwich.

Bad week.

If you actually read the indictment you'd know it was propaganda.

Oh, wow, missed this one. You didn't read it either, you or Domainace. You know what, you just took the award for today away from Domainace. You cleaned up this week.

Last edited:
•••
Your a dumb ass, eating a shit sandwich.

I was going to give you Dumb Poster of The Day, then Domainace said, Here, hold my beer. For you, it was the we don't know the 12 people, even tho it was on the first page of the document you didn't read. But, I'll give you Dumb Poster of the Week, for you comment today, then arguing against 2 different videos. Then, you were hoping Rosenstein would get impeached but:

Gowdy rules out Rosenstein impeachment
"Impeach him for what?" Gowdy said. "No."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gowdy-rules-out-rosenstein-impeachment/ar-AAA7wv1?li=BBnb7Kz

You guys had a bad week. I was thinking maybe next week could be better, but it's starting out with Trump bowing down to Putin.

As far as your comment, you're just too lazy.

•••
DiF8MGfX4AE4MdJ.jpg
Here you go. Fixed it...
DiDQ1iGWkAA0f6j

•••
Ladies, Gentelmen.. I give you the resistance.

DiFXgZ9X0AAAfkl.jpg

DiFNYCtVAAACHrC.jpg

Last edited:
•••
When you have a really sick burn but are afraid to hit reply.

One of the guys trying to bring that up, has his own issues by turning a blind eye to his wrestlers getting molested.

As far as your comment, you're just too lazy. You actually spent the last couple of days trying to convince people Trump doesn't lie and that he's tough on Putin. You're in your own little delusional world.

Bad week.

Oh, wow, missed this one. You didn't read it either, you or Domainace. You know what, you just took the award for today away from Domainace. You cleaned up this week.

•••
1) Obama KNEW what RU was doing and did nothing.
In all fairness to Obama, he was probably too busy interfering in elections in the UK, Israel, Ukraine and elsewhere to get around to this.

•••
In all fairness to Obama, he was probably too busy interfering in elections in the UK, Israel, Ukraine and elsewhere to get around to this.

That's right.. I remember Pres. Obama bragging about sending his election team to Israel to help the liberal opposition candidate.

Last edited:
•••
•••
“We are witnessing something surprising, something that even the Soviet Union was not able to accomplish: Divide the U.S. and Western Europe. It didn’t work then, but it seems to be working with Mr. Trump now,” - Tatyana Parkhalina on Russian state-run TV
http://russiancouncil.ru/en/tatyana-parkhalina/

"Trump is ours, Crimea is ours and NATO is a threat." - - also on Russian state TV - (have the video link to this, but it’s in Russian. Извини!)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=44lavON_6dk&t=3422

So Russian state run media is basically laughing at us and calling 45 a puppet. He doesn’t seem to mind.

Last edited:
•••
So Russian state run media is basically laughing at us and calling 45 a puppet. He doesn’t seem to mind.

So in addition to reading 30 page missives with zero evidence (addresses and allegations are not evidence), you speak Russian as well? I don't speak Russian, sadly (but I guess my grandkids will have to?). But I can see this is a kind of show that provides a forum for people with various opinions. Assuming your translation is correct, one of the opinions being humorously suggested (Russians laugh just like us, only not as often) is that Trump is "theirs." Crimea voted to become a part of Russia, so I don't see the conflict there. It would be like an American saying "Hawaii is ours." And of course NATO is a threat, that's what it was designed to be. NATO's entire purpose is to contain Russia.

Russian media is not all that different from US media. The state ultimately controls both, but there is a lot of latitude given. The state media speaking is not the same as the state speaking. It's not North Korea. Your mistake is in thinking the US corporate media is more balanced. It is, actually, but not by a lot.

This is all fun and games until the bombs drop, by the way. I am sadly reminded that people who haven't experienced war in several generations seem to pine for it eventually.

Last edited:
•••
I do speak a little. Started learning it last year. Mostly conversational still, but enough to pick out a phrase when I hear it and read a little news. I also speak Spanish, German (my 2 strongest languages after English), a little Portuguese and can read French.

I did not translate the first, that was from a bilingual source. The second I easily verified by watching the clip. “Nash” or “Nasha” (нашa) after a word means “is ours”, oogroza (угроза) means “is a threat.” (Russian has very simple constructs and uses fewer words to convey an idea.) these are just 2 examples - similar statements have been made frequently.

Russian media is owned and controlled by the state. Journalists who speak out end up with those mysterious “Russian heart attacks.” Were not killing journalists here -yet - though 45 and friends have suggested as much and incite it with “enemy of the state“ talk.

Last edited:
•••
No Fu*king Class...

Planned Parenthood NYC Releases “F*ck New York and Everyone In It” Ad With 11 F-Bombs

•••
•••
PS
So in addition to reading 30 page missives with zero evidence (addresses and allegations are not evidence),

As I noted earlier, an indictment isn’t supposed to or expected to contain detailed evidence. It essentially outlines the the charges the indictment applies to. However the grand jury that issued the indictment was presented with enough evidence to convince them of probable cause.

Last edited:
•••
“We are witnessing something surprising, something that even the Soviet Union was not able to accomplish: Divide the U.S. and Western Europe. It didn’t work then, but it seems to be working with Mr. Trump now,” - Tatyana Parkhalina on Russian state-run TV
http://russiancouncil.ru/en/tatyana-parkhalina/

"Trump is ours, Crimea is ours and NATO is a threat." - - also on Russian state TV - (have the video link to this, but it’s in Russian. Извини!)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=44lavON_6dk&t=3422

I'm not saying your gullible but you're quoting a RU social engineer. You linked directly to her bio.

Last edited:
•••
You can just watch the press conference to see they're laughing. It went as expected.

Disputing US intelligence community, Trump says 'I don't see any reason why' Russia would interfere in 2016 election

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/16/the...-russia-would-interfere-in-2016-election.html

He just favored Putin over the U.S. Intelligence Community.

His own - National Security Advisor of the United States, John R. Bolton said before:

"In speeches, interviews and op-eds, Bolton has called Putin a liar who aligns himself with America’s enemies, and whose country is a long-term strategic threat to the United States."

“Trump got to experience Putin looking him in the eyes and lying to him, denying Russian interference in the election,” Bolton wrote in an op-ed in The Telegraph last July, a few days after the G20 summit."

-------------------
Missed opportunity by President Trump to firmly hold Russia accountable for 2016 meddling and deliver a strong warning regarding future elections. This answer by President Trump will be seen by Russia as a sign of weakness and create far more problems than it solves. (1/3)
Lindsey Graham‏Verified account @LindseyGrahamSC 13m13 minutes ago

---------------
Former CIA Director

John O. Brennan @JohnBrennan

Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of “high crimes & misdemeanors.” It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???

11:52 AM - Jul 16, 2018

Last edited:
•••
Did Putin just bend Trump over a barrel on the World stage and show him the 50 States?

•••
Did I see that a reporter from The Nation was dragged out of the presser?

As a reminder, here are the journalists who criticized Putin and died shortly therafter under suspicious circumstances......

96C6EDFC-B0A3-484F-86C1-17477516461F.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
The big diff between Obama and Trump, the media won't bend over backwards to explain how Putin isn't our enemy. ~Mitt Romney probably

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back