Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Glad I am not going to have deal with this entitled generation much longer.
At least someone much younger than me can articulate the millenial problem.

•••
Glad I am not going to have deal with this entitled generation much longer.
At least someone much younger than me can articulate the millenial problem.

WOW, what an amazing video... the best I've seen in donkey's years. Have already added it to my favorites, so as to watch every now and then, but especially to send to a number of millenials that don't know how to live in this world without their cell phones or know their ass from their elbow when it comes to simple common sense...
teenagers%2Bphones%2Brembrandt%2Bnight%2Bwatch.jpg

Last edited:
•••
WOW, what an amazing video... the best I've seen in donkey's years. Have already added it to my favorites, so as to watch every now and then, but especially to send to a number of millenials that don't know how to live in this world without their cell phones or know their ass from their elbow when it comes to simple common sense...
teenagers%2Bphones%2Brembrandt%2Bnight%2Bwatch.jpg

I was in that museum! Looks like Rembrandt. But was in so many, I forgot which one it was. I wish the parents, some of which are my peers who raised their kids incorrectly would watch that video. The coddled generation too spoiled to wash dishes. But demand $15.00 an hour to pour coffee at Starbucks.

•••
I was in that museum! Looks like Rembrandt. But was in so many, I forgot which one it was. I wish the parents, some of which are my peers who raised their kids incorrectly would watch that video. The coddled generation too spoiled to wash dishes. But demand $15.00 an hour to pour coffee at Starbucks.
Yep that's the fabulous "Night Watch" by Rembrandt, found at the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam. I also went there and to the Van Gogh Museum when I visited Amsterdam in the early 70's

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yep that's the fabulous "Night Watch" by Rembrandt, found at the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam. I also went there and to the Van Gogh Museum when I visited Amsterdam in the early 70's

Thanks, yes confirms that, yes we were there last year there but the β€œnew” larger museum was way too small in inventory imo. They moved/expanded from the original location as I recall in the 80’s there the first time. Palacio Real, Prado, Sofia in Madrid I enjoyed more. Vienna’s museums though, wow... the collections of cool stuff everywhere imho, was the best. Amazing collections of liberated-through-war or conquering of β€œstolen” stuff, lol. Egyptian stuff largest collection I have seen in one room.

•••
Another day, I see Mr. X does his daily pointing out that Trump is worse than Clinton with abusing women. I think we might have turned him and he's a Trump hater now to continue to point that out. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Also, nice to see Trump finally admitting, once and for all, Russia meddled in our elections.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-over-election-meddling/ar-BBERe79?li=BBnb7Kz

Of course, then he went on to talk about the sanctions. You can tell he didn't like them, doesn't help his pajama buddy, but there isn't anything he can do about it now.

Last edited:
•••

I think Gilsan has posted that before, without doing a simple Google search to get the real story. As usual. A lot of the stuff he posts is just fake, lying, poorly researched etc. He posted that Clinton/Confederate flag stuff earlier, again. That was taken apart already in this thread.

Those kids in that pic were using a special app, part of the tour:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...al-story-behind-the-kids-on-phones-photo.html

Original tweet - https://twitter.com/j_postma/status/538087482655793152/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12103150/Rembrandt-The-Night-Watch-The-real-story-behind-the-kids-on-phones-photo.html

Same kids:

B3ersgVCUAE78Bu.jpg

I went to the Louvre in Paris back in the day. Bought a little booklet in English going thru some of the history of the museum, some of the pieces I would be seeing as I toured the place. Same thing here but we live in the digital age, so they do it thru the app.

Last edited:
•••
I think Gilsan has posted that before, without doing a simple Google search to get the real story. As usual. A lot of the stuff he posts is just fake, lying, poorly researched etc. He posted that Clinton/Confederate flag stuff earlier, again. That was taken apart already in this thread.

Those kids in that pic were using a special app, part of the tour:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...al-story-behind-the-kids-on-phones-photo.html

Original tweet - https://twitter.com/j_postma/status/538087482655793152/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12103150/Rembrandt-The-Night-Watch-The-real-story-behind-the-kids-on-phones-photo.html

Same kids:

B3ersgVCUAE78Bu.jpg

I went to the Louvre in Paris back in the day. Bought a little booklet in English going thru some of the history of the museum, some of the pieces I would be seeing as I toured the place. Same thing here but we live in the digital age, so they do it thru the app.

The booklets are getting to be super glossy and expensive. A lot of museums I went to had these handheld rental devices with location or rfid/ bar code scanners and once you are in a room or front of the painting you push a button to listen. The App makes perfect sense as the students can go home and do homework and share with their parents. I overdosed on museums last year that should last for a few years.

The Louve, never made it yet. While all the beautiful stuff I saw was great, it seemed to always be a chore to move efficiently through with the large groups of people blocking the complete aisles. This was winter too, off season. Even the tour guides were uncooperative with making room for individuals. There are few I still want to go to though like the Dali in Fl., MOM in NYC. Thx.

•••
Thanks, yes confirms that, yes we were there last year there but the β€œnew” larger museum was way too small in inventory imo. They moved/expanded from the original location as I recall in the 80’s there the first time. Palacio Real, Prado, Sofia in Madrid I enjoyed more. Vienna’s museums though, wow... the collections of cool stuff everywhere imho, was the best. Amazing collections of liberated-through-war or conquering of β€œstolen” stuff, lol. Egyptian stuff largest collection I have seen in one room.
Lots of great museums in the Old Continent. My favorites were the Rijksmusem, the Prado, the Louvre and the National Gallery in Trafalgar Square, all of which I visited in the early 70's. I did most of my traveling when I young... (70's + 80's)

I was very surprised how small the Mona Lisa was...

There's an interesting Musem in Lisbon called Museu dos Coches. It has one of the finest collections of historical coaches and carriages in the world, for those who want to see something different...
Museu-dos-Coches-em-Lisboa-antigas-instala%C3%A7%C3%B5es-.jpg

Last edited:
•••
George Takei is a typical Liberal Hollywood degenerate. Do as I say not as I do...

DObaveAWAAEiW2p

•••
Lots of great museums in the Old Continent.

There's an interesting Musem in Lisbon called Museu dos Coches. It has one of the finest collections of historical coaches and carriages in the world, for those who want to see something different...

You know, I guess we should have stopped since I passed that one up both trips. The tour bus drove past and never got out to see those. Instead I was talked into going on the amphibian bus boat and some other tourist things by my gf. I went to the main modern art museum near waterfront and down all along the coast where it meets the Atlantic to Guincho beach up north past Cascais. The bus stopped down there at the small beach. Going up to Sintra really enjoyed that too. The moorish castle ruins, awesome views there when it was clear. I will go back to Algarve sometime and Porto north. I like the Iberian peninsula a lot and spent most of the time there.

https://www.wien.info/en/sightseeing/sights/imperial/trailing-sisi
The schonbrunn palace had a smaller collection of carriages which I did see.

•••
Try telling that to the Bernie supporters...
DOdYG9mXkAAYKlr

•••
WEARING A TRUMP HAT IN HOLLYWOOD (Attacked On Camera) ... can be quite dangerous

•••
Oh dear!!! The damn Russians forced George Takei to admit to randomly grabbing young men on the Howard Stern show! Vladimir Putin's power knows no bounds...
DOc6k7UXcAYakN9

•••
"I try so hard to be his friend (Kim Jong-un) I would NEVER call him short and fat"
DOcCO84U8AEWqHC

•••
•••
•••
Another day, I see Mr. X does his daily pointing out that Trump is worse than Clinton with abusing women. I think we might have turned him and he's a Trump hater now to continue to point that out. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Also, nice to see Trump finally admitting, once and for all, Russia meddled in our elections.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-over-election-meddling/ar-BBERe79?li=BBnb7Kz

Of course, then he went on to talk about the sanctions. You can tell he didn't like them, doesn't help his pajama buddy, but there isn't anything he can do about it now.

Another day, JB is posting bullshit from wikipedia and ignoring facts litigated in a federal court.

As I've said, the only reason to re-visit Bill Clinton's criminal past is to highlight your hypocrisy.

Last edited:
•••
What a disgrace:
Colin Kaepernick named Man of the Year by GQ β€” for trashing Police and kneeling during Anthem...

DOiLq7cUMAAQrg3

He should have been nominated for "Unemployed POS" of the year.

37582f13350922eae150f193037d5b9edac0ed696625f036488005324b815f8a.jpg

Last edited:
•••
01450edaed1522499c75d8632ad8c82a0242b6eb6a68e3eb05086f17cc7bfd3c.jpg

After demanding $15, he had to settle for under $9 an hour

•••
•••
Wearing his NEW UNIFORM... KC Chiefs player Roy Miller who was arrested in FL for domestic battery goes to court.
If NFL players kneel to protest inequality & brutality why are SO MANY of them abusers themselves?
DOcMWeyUEAYzy5n

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back