The NP's Official USA Political Thread

Discussion in 'The Break Room' started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012.

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

130 vote(s)
    50.6%
  2. Neither Party

23 vote(s)
    8.9%
  3. Democrats

41 vote(s)
    16.0%
  4. Republicans

63 vote(s)
    24.5%
  1. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. E-Promote

E-Promote Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I posted the above here on May 17, 2017 because it looked suspicious on that day when Roger Stone implied on video that "they" are going to claim that Trump has alzheimer's. By "they" I assume he wanted viewers to believe that he meant Trump's detractors, but I think he actually meant Trump's closest advisors including himself. This would be the easiest way to bow out somewhat gracefully and avoid having to resign or face impeachment, neither of which his fragile and overblown ego could ever handle.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 7:24 PM
  3. GILSAN

"We Keep Voting Democrat!" Candace Owens Tells Watters What EVERY Black American Needs to Hear

Candice: "Hitting liberals with facts is one of the worst things you can do."

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 7:37 PM
  4. mr-x

mr-x Acme Domains Business Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Irresponsible BS. Both local and federal firefighters engaged. You have NO clue how fast fires can move or how may people are mobilized.

100_0463.jpg .

5. mr-x

In case you haven't noticed, there is a noisy group on the left of your party advocating violence, anarchy and communism.

Capture.JPG

6. JB Lions

JB Lions Business Member Business Account VIP

In case you forgot, it was some white nationalist that killed somebody and injured many more. But broken windows and trash cans on fire.

7. mr-x

Your leaders have been promoting / praising them since Hillary's coronation didn't happen

8. JB Lions

I'm only aware of Trump loving them up. They talk highly of him on their racist forums.

9. mr-x

[​IMG]

10. mr-x

You can't even deflect well. Your point was, most liberals don't support antifa. They not only support antifa, but BLM. Both violent and in the case of BLM, racist.

11. JB Lions

Most don't because communism isn't liberalism. They don't support the property damage/violence part. They might share the same views, in that they don't like the racist types that Trump courts.

Have you seen 1 person in this thread, who you might see as liberal/Democrat say they were ok with their tactics? Nope.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 1:59 AM
  12. enlytend

enlytend Moderator, NamePros Moderator Business Account VIP Trusted Blogger ★★★★★★★★★★

Well that's rather a presumptuous statement!
    Actually, I do. My Dad was a firefighter.

I meant the lack of national attention. The story isn't getting much air time OR presidential tweet time here on the other coast.

13. GILSAN

Perhaps you were busy and didn't hear...
    Trump vows US will 'stand with' Californians during wildfires
    Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump gave his condolences to citizens affected by the wildfires currently raging in northern California, saying that the federal government "will stand with" them through the crisis.

The President addressed the wildfires from the White House on Tuesday and added that he's been in contact with California Gov. Jerry Brown.
    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/mike-pence-california-fires/index.html

Trump approves disaster declaration for California wildfires
    The Trump administration on Tuesday approved a federal disaster declaration for California in response to wildfires that have swept across the state.

Vice President Pence announced the decision during a meeting in the state capital of Sacramento with emergency responders.

California Gov. Jerry Brown (D) had requested federal assistance to combat the deadly fires.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...disaster-declaration-for-california-wildfires
    [​IMG]

If it hasn't had more air time, then it's certainly not Trump's fault...you can blame the MSM for lack of air time, or blame the Russians. Take your pick

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 9:38 AM
  14. GILSAN

Oh the poor snowflakes. They can't breath. Maybe they should leave the CNN studios and go outside to get some fresh air

15. mr-x

Bigger point, liberals have short memories. The left has been inciting division and violence, taking the side of Marxist agitators for over six years.

They like to act like they have no clue why thugs with clubs are smashing windows, or sucker punching people, or shooting police.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 11:13 AM
  16. mr-x

You're in NJ commenting on a major firefight on the other side of the country. You have no idea how many men, resources have been deployed.

I didn't read you remarks in context as criticism of the media, only the Gov. If I was wrong, I apologize. On this side of the coast, it's a major story.

17. mr-x

I agree communism isn't traditional liberalism but you didn't say liberals in this thread. You said most liberals.

A major part of the democratic party supports limiting speech and support marxist organizations like Occupy, BLM and Antifa. All of which use violence as a political tool.

Liberal media spent weeks comparing Antifa to US military on D-day after Charlotte. Numerous articles by major media sights romanticizing anarchists.

18. GILSAN

19. GILSAN

20. enlytend

enlytend Moderator, NamePros Moderator Business Account VIP Trusted Blogger ★★★★★★★★★★

No criticism of the local govt - I'm sure they and the 1st responders are pulling out all the stops.

But it's interesting what kinds of things little tweety-fingers does and does not find tweet-worthy, seeing that Twitter is his preferred mode of communication.

Anyway, he was too busy sabotaging health care because he can't "win" any other way. The short term / limited insurance he wants to re implement is crap. Low premiums and low coverage limits. You take a gamble that you won't have a serious accident or illness. If you do, you're totally screwed.

My dogs have better insurance than that.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 12:41 PM
  21. mr-x

That's the problem with doing things by "executive order" as opposed to working with Congress to pass legislation. President Barrack Obama didn't think he needed to work with Republicans. Now everything has changed.

22. enlytend

Two wrongs don't make a right.

23. JB Lions

I think you might be talking about Trump. Somebody who would love to limit free speech, free press, talking about not renewing licenses.

Real news today

Trump strikes blow against Iran nuclear deal in major shift in U.S. policy

Trump, taking yet another step to make America less safe. We have international inspectors doing their job and have said they are in compliance, breaking away from our Allies yet again.

Oh, and trying to mess up people's health care. Guess he doesn't realize a lot of them who voted for him will be affected as well. He has no chance next election and putting the Republicans in one big hole.

http://www.npr.org/2017/10/12/540920671/trump-administration-to-end-obamacare-subsidies-for-the-poor

I'm going to be here loving it, when he gets whipped next election to see him cry. He already lost Florida. Now he's on his way to losing the other states.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 4:32 PM
  24. mr-x

Oh my... The only wrong was President Obama writing an illegal executive order. All President Trump did was repeal it.

25. mr-x

Pivot to the next squirrel.

1) Dems don't support violence.

2) Here's proof.

3) What about Trump?

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!