Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maritime Mystery: Why a U.S. Destroyer Failed to Dodge a Cargo Ship

"The bodies of the seven men who died were recovered by divers from flooded spaces sealed off to keep the ship from foundering, a wrenching decision by officers in the chaotic aftermath of the crash."

A terrible tragedy and awful way to die. May these men rest in peace and happiness...their families and loved ones must be devastated for the loss of life due to human error.

•••
This is what the British Police now drive! Thought criminals beware, the rainbow car of state enforced social justice is here!
What a bunch of Wankers
DC_zLLjXsAAMUtc.jpg

•••
The British Bobbies are gonna need one of these as well...
DC_11wUXcAABsX0.jpg

•••
BBC Persian's political commentator who got his political asylum in UK, seen waving the terrorist Hezbollah flag publicly in London last week, just a few days after London & UK suffered terrorist attacks...
DCszBOPXsAIrh_N.jpg

•••
Think the proposed senate "Better Care" is an improvement over ACA? Interactive map comparing premiums and tax credits for Silver and Bronze plans under both.
Select by age, income level and state - then click on your county for projected costs by county.
http://www.kff.org/interactive/prem...ter-care-reconciliation-act-interactive-maps/

TL;DR
This bill is a tax break for the top 1% and a big "F U" to everyone else. With a double "F U" for those who are older, middle income, and a triple "F U" if you happen to live someplace like Alaska or rural Maine.

Last edited:
•••
TL;DR
This bill is a tax break for the top 1% and a big "F U" to everyone else. With a double "F U" for those who are older, middle income, and a triple "F U" if you happen to live someplace like Alaska or rural Maine.

Projections and estimates about Obama care were mostly wrong. I'm skeptical of projections by partisans.

Sen. Mike Lee has wants an option for stats and individuals to opt out. This would allow stats to tailor care without violating individual rights.

It's too bad the D's are all about #resistance instead of fixing HC. Outrageous claims of blood money, thousands will die, the party of death, on and on. They don't care about people, only power.

VA is a single payer plan that let people die waiting for care. Neither CA or UK have perfect systems. Maybe the US can find a better way?

•••
Think the proposed senate "Better Care" is an improvement over ACA? Interactive map comparing premiums and tax credits for Silver and Bronze plans under both.

Likely Obama's only lasting success / legacy will be H/C. Even though O'care failed it, I think national H/C is here to stay.

•••
This is what the British Police now drive! Thought criminals beware, the rainbow car of state enforced social justice is here!
What a bunch of Wankers

This type of social engineering destroys public morals. Most pride parades covered in the US are thinly veiled pagan celebrations.

It seems we're supposed to ignore science, biology and accept any and all deviant behavior as normal.

•••
15 disabled people were arrested today for PEACEFULLY protesting the AHCA, which would have a devastating effect on their lives.
Shameful. And once again chipping away at our constitutional rights.

1) Please explain how this hurts our constitutional rights?

2) I would like to know who paid the transportation and expense of these protestors? Seriously.. are we supposed to believe this wasn't propaganda organized by D's?

I'll withhold judgement about the bill until someone has actually read it.

Last edited:
•••
The best thing President Trump could do is publicly ask Nancy Pelosi for help fixing H/C. I don't think she would but it would be an eye-opener.

•••
•••
Projections and estimates about Obama care were mostly wrong.

Yeah- they were actually a little low...

By the Kaiser estimates, I will be uninsured because I can't afford those premiums. Even pre ACA, when I had some plans with crazy deductibles, I wasn't paying anywhere near that.

People who are insured through through employers,will get hit too, though there will be some subsidy from their employer as well as group rates.

I'm all for improving ACA - it's not perfect, a bipartisan effort to improve its shortcomings would be fine with me. There is nothing bipartisan about the BCRA because they're shutting down any discussion or input.

I have friends in CA, U.K. And European countries with state provided medical care - they are happy with it and think our system is crazy. And a couple,of them are ex-pats. Nobody is dying in the streets, and nobody goes bankrupt or goes without because they can't afford health care. If you're sick, you go to the doctor without worrying how much it's going to cost you.

We have people in this forum from U.K. and CA, would love to hear them weigh in, but they don't frequent this thread.

Anyone who runs their mouth about making this country "great again" should start by doing a better job of taking care of our own.

Last edited:
•••
Since Ocare became law, I have seem my monthly rate go from 160 to 480...only by the grace of God was my plan one of the few that has been grandfathered in so far.

I have watched fellow cancer survivors lose their insurance either because the insurance company pulled out or they could not afford the increase or the plan/policy was made obsolete by the law and canceled.

IT IS A DISGRACE that the morons in Washington can't get this worked out.

I was told by an executive I was transferred to erroneously just before Ocare became law that her company...the one with the shield...had provided many times over the previous 20 years various plans for a national health care plan.

She said that for a flat deductible of 2500 that would apply to the plan, the cost per CITIZEN would be 175 a month. The plan would pay 95% of all expenses afterward. This rate would be enough money to cover each payer as well as those that LEGITIMATELY could not afford to pay a premium. She said it was blocked repeatedly by lobbyists primarily from the drugco's and equipment manufacturers.

There will be a special place in hell for the politicians, lobbyists and media that are causing an effective plan, regardless of the source, from being made available for all American citizens.

Last edited:
•••
College Professor, Black Lives Matter supporter Fired for Racist Comments. Compare it to being Raped. She seemed so nice though..

DDIcfJoUQAEpzpV[1].jpg

Last edited:
•••
Rand Paul: Insurance should be available for $1 a day

He also called for the creation of a healthcare law that would reduce insurance costs to as little as $1 a day for at least some consumers.

"What I'd like to do is legalize inexpensive insurance, and you should be able to get insurance for $1 a day. I mean, you really should," Paul said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "The insurance companies make all the money; all of this is predicated upon still propping up the insurance companies."

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/339123-rand-paul-insurance-should-be-available-for-1-a-day

•••
College Professor, Black Lives Matter supporter Fired for Racist Comments

Thanks for posting...been buried for last few days and missed this...not sure it was a justified firing though...all she said was:

"You white people are angry because you couldn't use your 'white privilege' card to get invited to Black Lives Matter's all-black Memorial Day celebration. Wow," said Durden, who is black and a BLM supporter. "You've been having 'White Day' forever."

source: http://www.phillyvoice.com/nj-college-president-defends-firing-professor-over-fox-news-appearance/

•••
•••
I have friends in CA, U.K. And European countries with state provided medical care - they are happy with it and think our system is crazy.

A lot of people think our constitution is crazy but it was the impetuous for their own freedoms. I don't know how we get there but I hope we find something that will respect individuals rights.

We are a Republic, a one size fits all bureaucracy probably won't work. We need serious reform so Gov employees can be held accountable.

•••
Gov employees can be held accountable.

Agreed...everything from being put in stocks in the public square to tar and feathers (tried and true methods).

•••
So Mr X you're pushing back awfully hard in defense of the senate healthcare bill. Do you personally think that lowering subsidies, raising premiums, cutting Medicaid and removing safeguards for pre-existing conditions and out of pocket limits won't have a significant negative effect on a lot of people's lives? If so, why not?
Or... you ... don't care? Just like to argue with me :)?

•••
So Mr X you're pushing back awfully hard in defense of the senate healthcare bill. Do you personally think that lowering subsidies, raising premiums, cutting Medicaid and removing safeguards for pre-existing conditions and out of pocket limits won't have a significant negative effect on a lot of people's lives? If so, why not?
Or... you ... don't care? Just like to argue with me :)?

Yes :)

I don't know that those claims are true. I've come around on a national H/C, I just don't believe the talking points put out by democrats.

•••
Here's a story from Sooper Mexican, Dion Sander is teaming up with the Koch brothers for a $21 million program focused on teaching entrepreneurship.

The last eight years the Koch brothers were demonized by Obama, Harry Reid and the DNC for the audacity of believing Gov isn't the answer to everything.

http://therightscoop.com/awesome-deion-sanders-defends-and-teams-up-with-the-koch-bros/

Just a reminder 90% of everything a politician says about their opponent is probably false.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Just a reminder 90% of everything a politician says about their opponent is probably false.

Or if not literally false, it's probably "spin." You can generate a lot of false impressions in peoples' minds by taking true statements out of context. It's all marketing.

And just remember that goes for both / all "sides!"

(That supervisor ... seriously? What is wrong with people?)

Last edited:
•••
Trump must be the better of the two since he won the US Election For President.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back