IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
After several weeks away, I come back and see a thread that looks more like a swamp filled with poisonous liberal snakes spitting anti-Trump hatred in all directions.

Except for the JFK debate, it's getting boring. Time to give it a little more color...
DAr1U1WXcAAi-Sa.jpg

•••
Remembering the Manchester victims...
DAnYQ0GXkAE0Rba.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
There was early voting, plus their PAC spent over 5 million dollars in negative campaign advertising against their opponent. (as opposed to about 500K the democrat candidate spent on negative campaigning)
Despite that, their margin was down 5% points from what they expected - they struggled to get out of the single digits.
What he did was totally inappropriate - Feel threatened enough to attack someone because they asked you a question? What a wuss.

Last edited:
•••
But of course, Gilsan, beating up that Jew is, I'm sure, just the beginning.

It is heartening to see that Republicans aren't hiding it anymore.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Now comes the excuses from the sore losers...
1efpp3.jpg

•••
@jberryhill - I'd be interested in hearing your take on this...
lettertemp.jpg

•••
Who cares if he's a Jew, Gentile, Hindu or Muslim... if he's a typical slimy, lying, deceiving, MSM reporter that distorts or hides the truth, then he deserves what he gets.

If it was me, I would have followed it up with a swift kick between the legs.

These Liberal reporters don't deserve any credit or respect.

•••
He wasn't lying. He asked a question about health care.
Nobody deserves to be assaulted for asking a question. If you don't like what someone writes, don't buy the publication, don't visit the site, don't support it. Easy.

•••
Well done Greg Gianforte for your win in Montana against 2 opponents, the MSM and Democratic challenger Rob Quist.

Now you have to be careful because The New York Slimes and the rest of the poisonous Liberal Media snakes are gonna blame your victory on a Russia/Trump collusion and invent other lies for which they have a very fertile mind.

After watching 8 years of the Liberal Media kissing Obama's ass, we will now watch them go apeshit for the next 8 years, unless Trump gets assassinated before then, which will make them and many progressives really happy.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sounds like the teacher isn't going to have a long career there.
But GILSAN - why worry? It's from CNN! Must be fake news from those MSM liars!

•••
•••
The month of Ramadan started today...

At least 28 people killed, including children, as masked gunmen 'dressed in military uniforms' open fire on a bus carrying Coptic Christians to pray at a monastery in Egypt
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Ten masked gunmen opened fire on buses carrying Coptic Christians in Egypt
  • At least 28 killed and more injured when attackers sprayed bullets at the convoy
  • Worshipers were heading to St Samuel Monastery to pray when gunmen struck
  • ISIS has claimed responsibility for recent deadly attacks on churches in Egypt
Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-Coptic-Christians-Egypt.html#ixzz4iDBSUrrs

•••
@jberryhill Happy to address any of the statements you have made to this point, but I do have a business to run and a life. You appear to have a penchant for puking out all manner of data every post and even in between. But hey, do your thing and I will do mine. I would, however, ask you to cease your obvious attempts to speak for me through speculation and association or to embellish the statements that I do actually make. One can only wonder why you would have an interest in doing so in the first place.

On a brighter note, happy that you bring up bullets and what you consider my lack of knowledge in how they perform and react upon impact. I get the impression that you support and agree completely with the Warren Commission's findings, correct?

•••
@jberryhill - I'd be interested in hearing your take on this...
Show attachment 59561
Wait, inappropriate use of Trump promotional materials with no mention of:
  • Kellyanne Conway's plug of Ivanka Trump's Fashion Line.
  • Melania's jewellery line promotion on the White House website.
  • Trump's tweets congratulating ExxonMobil (recently led by his secretary of state).
  • Trump's 'Winter White House" at Mar-a-Lago (who's membership cost rose 100% once he was elected).
...How odd.

•••
On Memorial Day JFK would have been 100 years old. A great age comparison is Kirk Douglas who is 100 years old.

•••
Liberals' 6 Stages of Grief.
DA3QK1SU0AAINto.jpg

•••
Together, we will make America dumb again.
We will make America dumb again.
And yes, together, we will make America dumb again.
Thank you. God bless you. And God bless America. - Trump (I can see it working already).

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back