IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
But of course, Gilsan, beating up that Jew is, I'm sure, just the beginning.

It is heartening to see that Republicans aren't hiding it anymore.

Most Republicans are strong supporters of Israel. I'm don't know anybody who supported that violence but let's not pretend it's only Republicans behaving badly or motives are prejudice.

FLASHBACK: Democratic Congressman Attacked Student Journalist … And Democrats Defended It!

Last edited:
•••
•••
My fav twitter account:

Capture.JPG

•••
•••
Most Republicans are strong supporters of Israel. I'm don't know anybody who supported that violence but let's not pretend it's only Republicans behaving badly or motives are prejudice.

FLASHBACK: Democratic Congressman Attacked Student Journalist … And Democrats Defended It!
The Slimy Liberal Media scum would never show this video.

•••
•••
If there were walls to prevent immigrants back in time, you wouldn`t be American @GILSAN !

Einstein, Tesla, Bill Gates and so many others too.

You can`t prevent illegals by building walls, you can`t make America great again by building walls.

By the way who ever said that America is not great anymore?!

Country of freedom becoming country of fascists and douchebags.

It is so sad.

Best,
A

from

Turkey, Istanbul

•••
If there were walls to prevent immigrants back in time, you wouldn`t be American @GILSAN !

Einstein, Tesla, Bill Gates and so many others too.

You can`t prevent illegals by building walls, you can`t make America great again by building walls.

By the way who ever said that America is not great anymore?!

Country of freedom becoming country of fascists and douchebags.

It is so sad.

Best,
A

from

Turkey, Istanbul
I was talking about ILLEGALS, not legal immigrants.
For starters I'm NOT American and I'm NOT an immigrant in another country. I live in the same place I was born.

So... before you start shooting your loud mouth in all directions again and insulting others, you should do some research first, otherwise just shut your trap and shove your head back into where the sun don't shine...
head-up-ass.jpg

Last edited:
•••
So... before you start shooting your loud mouth in all directions again and insulting others, you should do some research first, otherwise just shut your trap and shove your head back into where the sun don't shine...

Here is the quality of your personality.

What do you think your post made me feel like?

I just Pitty you...

World is a small place and getting smaller, so tell me where you are from so I would give you the heads up once I visit your country for whatever purpose I am visiting.

You would have your chance to apply your fantasy in real life : shove your head back into where the sun don't shine.

Let see if you can do it once you see me in front of you.

Last edited:
•••
@GILSAN from Portugal, 68 years old...

Never mind!

It is so sad that you couldn`t learn to be a human in 68 years, you will die as all of us will do.

Hoping you had a good wife that teach your children and grandson how to be a good person in real life.

If you ever married or could even manage a marriage in time.

If you succeed on these I wonder if you manage your family stick together.

Whatever.

Your life...

Harsh!

•••
•••
But of course, Gilsan, beating up that Jew is, I'm sure, just the beginning.
It is heartening to see that Republicans aren't hiding it anymore.

Really? I'm Jewish. But I don't have dark, kinky hair, so I don't fit the stereotype. I am curious how you identified the person in that picture as Jewish. It never even occurred to me. Was it the model's appearance? Or is there a yarmulke that I missed in all that curly hair?

•••
I believe it was based on the reporter, not pic.

•••
Really? I'm Jewish. But I don't have dark, kinky hair, so I don't fit the stereotype. I am curious how you identified the person in that picture as Jewish. It never even occurred to me. Was it the model's appearance? Or is there a yarmulke that I missed in all that curly hair?
Johname is right. it was about the Guardian reporter Ben Jacobs, who does appear to have a Jewish name. You obviously will know better.

•••
Do you really think you would get a reasonable answer from that guy?

He would have no idea if he saw a redhead Man could be a Jewish too, but in my opinion, we are asking the wrong question.

How can we overcome the discrimination and ignorance?

•••

I won`t give you a lecture on Morality, you are 68 years old.

I know you. Trust me, I know you from the words you are speaking.

I am not shooting in all directions. Those questions were just a reminder for you to ask yourself.

I already know the answers.

What is important is, if you can answer them by your own in honesty.

Last edited:
•••
Liberals just don't understand that. They believe that a wall is a waste of money and won't stop the illegals coming in. They just want open borders.

Democrats want open borders for the same reason they oppose id requirements. They believe if given a chance to vote, illegal immigrants will vote D.

Last edited:
•••
Democrats want open borders for the same reason they oppose id requirements. They believe if given a chance to vote, illegal immigrants will vote D.
So true. California is a good example of tons of illegals voting Democrat. All these illegals need to do is get a Cal Drivers licence, which they can get legally... O_o :xf.eek: then go vote for the D's.

The Democrats have that all figured out. Then they start screaming that asking people for a Voter ID when voting is "Voter Suppression" and "Racist"

Yes, Voter Suppression... they make it sound like it's almost as bad as Slavery.

Every country on this Planet (that has elections) requires that their citizens use Voter ID when casting their ballots.

Does the USA belong to another planet?

•••
Cornel West the DNC Platform on Israel Palestine Comment by Dr. Cornel West at the Democratic Platform Drafting Committee Hearing, 06.09.16

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4603789/cornel-west-dnc-platform-israel-palestine

Why isn't the media questioning why Marxist professors and Democrats support a Gov that glorifies suicide bombers by paying their families and teaching children to hate "Jews" in school; like we teach the Pledge of Allegiance ?

Arabs citizens living in Israel have the same human rights as Jewish citizens. In what Arab / Muslim country is the reverse true?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Quite honestly, I don't know who would be a fan of Israel after enduring life in occupied territories

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=33210#.WS2NyHZ5LGM

Gandhi defeated the Brits without violence. Nelson Mandela accomplished reconciliation between black and white population.

If Palestinians wanted peace, they would disarm and the world would force a two state solution on Israel. Money and aid would flow from around the world and there would be prosperity for both people.

The PA and Hamas's official policy is the complete destruction of Israel, in other words, genocide. Their actions speak as loudly as their words.

At some point, you have to view each other as people, not opposing tribes.

Last edited:
•••
I'm a big fan and admirer of Israel for having endured so many attacks and hatred from all their neighbors, who's main purpose is to annihilate Israel and it's population from the face of the earth.

•••
Assassination of Yitzhak Rabin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Yitzhak_Rabin

The widow of Rabin blamed Benjamin Netanyahu for his assignation. Netanyahu was stoking hate and fear over prospects of peace with the PA right up to the day Rabin was murdered by a Jew.

Israel is an open, modern democracy but there are leaders on both sides of the conflict with Palestine that reject peace.

Last edited:
•••
If Palestinians wanted peace, they would disarm and the world would force a two state solution on Israel. Money and aid would flow from around the world and there would be prosperity for both people.
Why would they disarm when armed settlers come to steal their land, evict families from their homes, and raze them to the ground. Not to mention the countless acts of violence and intimidation.
That's what's happening in the occupied territories.
This is what they are doing, grabbing land, and deporting the native population. It qualifies as a crime against humanity.

Your pro-Israel stance is meaningless because you are only espousing the US/Israel narrative while being (happily) oblivious to the other side, where people suffer as a direct consequence of Israeli actions.

A real democracy does not blatantly violate human rights like that. The US behaves in very similar fashion too, like the most recent military strikes in Yemen and then you call it mission accomplished with total disregard for casualties and damage caused. Because human life does not count when it's foreigners, especially if they are Arabs right ?

And then, like Israel, you wonder why the whole world 'hates us'. Seriously ? Seriously ?
What makes you think that Americans should be highly regarded as a nation, by people who are on the receiving end of your foreign policy ?
To be respected you must be respectable.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back