NameSilo

The NP's Official USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012.

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

174 vote(s)
    49.3%
  2. Neither Party

29 vote(s)
    8.2%
  3. Democrats

66 vote(s)
    18.7%
  4. Republicans

84 vote(s)
    23.8%
Total: 353 vote(s)
  1. iowadawg

iowadawg WHO CARES? VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. iowadawg

iowadawg WHO CARES? VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

3. SirDrago

SirDrago NAME JEDI VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Even your own Gods that you worship are calling it bullsh*t. When CNN publishes the truth is a extremely rare occasion but they nailed this one.

Why did Obama go soft on Russia? My opinion is that it was because he was singularly focused on the nuclear deal with Iran. Obama wanted Putin in the deal, and to stand up to him on election interference would have, in Obama's estimation, upset that negotiation. This turned out to be a disastrous policy decision.
    the Mueller report makes it clear that the Russian interference failure was Obama's alone. He was the commander-in-chief when all of this happened. In 2010, he and Eric Holder, his Attorney General, declined to prosecute Julian Assange, who then went on to help Russia hack the Democratic National Committee's emails in 2016. He arguably chose to prioritize his relationship with Putin vis-à-vis Iran over pushing back against Russian election interference that had been going on for at least two years.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/04/19/opinions/mueller-report-obama-jennings/index.html

4. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

LOL... now it's Trump & Friends who framed the term "Collusion" all this time?

Over 3 years of liberals and their media going ape-sh*t 24/7 about Trump colluding with the Russians and now this AMAZING statement from you...

5. mr-x

mr-x Acme Domains Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

This is pure gas-lighting.
    Almost every cable and network news, hollywood culture shows, pushed collusion as a criminal conspiracy. So did enlytend.

How many times did we hear " Don Jr.'s going to prison!! "

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  6. mr-x

mr-x Acme Domains Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

She'll repeat just about anything.

7. Kate

Kate Domainosaurus Rex VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

How many times did Flynn shout Lock her up ? The difference is that he (and several Trump associates) have been sentenced to jail. Very honest president, surrounded by corrupt people.

Would any other president get away with a tenth of that ?

8. SirDrago

To answer that directly yes...
    Obama paid Iranians 150 Billion in CASH!
    That in every aspect is treason.
    Is he in jail? No he's on a book tour.

9. Kate

Kate Domainosaurus Rex VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Not even accurate, and it was their own money... it was not even cash. It was a release of Iranian assets frozen under sanctions.
    Official sources estimate the amount much lower. Possibly 1% of what you're quoting. I let you do some research ?

10. GILSAN

11. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Member VIP

Why do you repeat this stupid stuff? Last time you did, I literally linked to a site explaining it. This was their own money.

During election time, if he said/did something, you guys would be complaining he's doing it to help Hillary.

Also, who's President now? Why is Trump going soft on Russia?

12. SirDrago

The United States sent the money to Iran in euros, Swiss francs and other currencies.
    1.7 billion in cash!
    Why are we paying people who chant DEATH TO AMERICA in the first place!
    I know why because your traders too your own country. If your even American...

13. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Member VIP

You're a trader to intelligence. The stupid stuff you guys continue to post. Is it just to impress other stupid people? Are you proud of posting stupid stuff? Are the dumb/inaccurate memes just so you can have a high Like count on some forum on the internet? I don't get it:

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/obama-didnt-give-iran-150-billion-in-cash/

14. Domainace

Domainace Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

The difference is that one party shouts "lock them up" while the other party actually does lock their opponents up. If they can't get at their opponents, they'll lock up anybody who was close to them just out of spite. I know which I'd prefer.

15. SirDrago

Are you actually that stupid that you cannot comprehend that we shouldn't pay sh*t to people who chant DEATH to America?
    Were you dropped or thrown on your head as a child?

16. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Member VIP

Are you reading disabled? How many times to people need to explain things to you, link to sources? You really are just being stupid. You can't click a link and read? Do you need it in meme form or something? Is that the only way you guys can consume information? You literally quoted my post that has the link in it. Read it.

17. enlytend

enlytend Moderator, NamePros Moderator Gold Account VIP Trusted Blogger ★★★★★★★★★★

For some here, sadly yes. And I bet certain people here haven’t so much as read the introduction to the report, more less any links you posted about things which have been debunked ad nauseum.
    I no longer attempt to have a conversation with those who can’t speak in full sentences without hurling personal insults. It’s non-productive and a waste of my time. Life's too short to deal with that sh*t.

(Go ahead - dislike this post too. You seriously think I GAF?)

18. Domainace

Domainace Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I haven't read reports on the 9/11 false-flag conspiracy or reports from the flat-earth society either. I guess that makes them true.... I am not a fan of loony conspiracy theories. The whole Russian thing is an embarrassment for any American with a brain. Jesse Smollett could come up with a better story. Maybe the 3-letter agencies should hire better writers. Lots of them in Hollywood could use the work.

The irony is, with all this Democrat bloodlust for Russia and the fake conspiracy, Trump is forced to be far tougher on Russian than previous administrations. When the war with Russian comes and Americans sit in a well of nuclear fall-out, I guess the Democrats can pat themselves on the back and say they won.

19. enlytend

enlytend Moderator, NamePros Moderator Gold Account VIP Trusted Blogger ★★★★★★★★★★

For those who couldn’t be bothered to read 2 pages...
    AF22EF57-D377-4A5D-B99D-7BD7A7E3715B.jpeg
    As I said before, “collusion” was never even on the table.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  20. GILSAN

[​IMG]

21. SirDrago

A sentence from a investigation that should have been done years earlier when Obama was pretending to be president.
    But let's skip all that and focus on a collusion case written by a British spy paid for by dems.
    Yeah your a effing genius.

22. GILSAN

Here you go... as requested!!!
    [​IMG]

23. NameLlama

NameLlama Established Member

24. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Member VIP

At least 20 people killed and 160 injured after serial blasts hit Sri Lanka
    COLOMBO (Reuters) - Two Sri Lankan churches and two hotels were hit by explosions on Easter Sunday, wounding several people, police sources said.

The hotels and one of the churches are in the nation's capital Colombo. The other church is in Negombo, north of Colombo.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...hotels-at-easter-police/ar-BBW8BGd?li=BBnb7Kz

"At least 3 churches & 3 luxury hotels targeted in Sri Lanka. Multiple fatalities feared. Easter Mass was underway. Coordinated explosions not just in Colombo but other cities as well. Breaking on @IndiaToday & @aajtak. Coordinated terror strike in the island nation."

30 and 300+ now, probably will rise after seeing the video/pics on Twitter.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  25. enlytend

Not US politics related, but awful nonetheless. Hope they catch the sociopath(s) who did this.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!