Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
God is all knowing and all powerful. Could have created a situation where incest didn't need to take place.

Have you ever read the spin on dinosaurs given to kids?

"Evolutionists declare that no man ever lived alongside dinosaurs. The Bible, however, makes it plain that dinosaurs and people must have lived together."

https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/dinosaurs-and-the-bible/

JB, there is no such thing as dinosaurs LOL, just BSing with ya.

There were some big ass bones found, and some smaller bones found by man that named them dinosaurs and Tyrannosaurus and so on, man named these bones like man makes up names of superheroes.

Now, the huge bones were found that is a fact, man reconstructed these bones that look like a big ass lizard and so forth.

Scientist have very large imaginations and some hellacious theories about the earth itself as well as it's beings.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
People yelling Trump is a Traitor without proof are doing the work of Russian trolls, fake news media and the DNC.

The media and democrats have been calling republicans racist, terrorist etc for over a decade. Disagree with a liberal, you're racist, the air is racist.

Example #1: Mike Pence.

Last edited:
•••
tumblr_poup40jTP11qa7p0i_500.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
People yelling Trump is a Traitor without proof are doing the work of Russian trolls, fake news media and the DNC.

The media and democrats have been calling republicans racist, terrorist etc for over a decade. Disagree with a liberal, you're racist, the air is racist.

Example #1: Mike Pence.
And what about those that fanned the fires of the "Barrack Hussein Obama wasn't born in the US" fairy tale? And is a Muslim?

(I thought the T-man had his best PI's on this and had found some very interesting stuff. Huh!... But then again, maybe he's just waiting to share this on his big reveal day along with his own tax returns...)

Last edited:
•••
tumblr_potwueQOLs1u1w3aqo1_1280.jpg

There was no useless Mueller like investigation into Obama, plus the media was not screaming 24/7 that Obama was a muslim, blahblah blah...see the liberals just have no logical thinking.

•••
There was no useless Mueller like investigation into Obama, plus the media was not screaming 24/7 that Obama was a muslim, blahblah blah...see the liberals just have no logical thinking.
^^^^ But there was an equally useless multi-year investigation by Trey Gowdy of Hillary inre Benghazi and the end result was pretty much the same.

As to your "logical thinking" "point", true "logical thinking" would dictate that one doesn't make a blanket statement such as "liberals just have no logical thinking" or "Republicans are all racists". My apologies for being "logical"....

•••
Perhaps people need to remember how many persons close to 45 have already been demoted, arrested, indicted and for what reasons.
There are a lot of Russian shadows in the background.
And the past presidents were not constantly siding with Putin against their own administration and advisers, while calling allies of America foes. In spite of their shortcomings at least they all knew exactly where they stood and where their loyalty is.

•••
"And what about"

Are you justifying the media lying, attacking almost 50% of Americans, building a narrative we are racist radicals because a minority buy into conspiracy theories?

Last edited:
•••
So Nunes (moo!) is saying the report “should be burned.”

Hmmm.. doesn’t fit with that theory that it will completely exonerate POTUS, does it? Or that the WH doesn’t know what’s in it yet?

Devin seems worried.

•••
SPLC PRESIDENT RICHARD COHEN RESIGNS FROM EMBATTLED LEFT-WING NONPROFIT
Southern Poverty Law Center president Richard Cohen resigned Friday, in the latest blow to the embattled left-wing nonprofit.

Cohen’s resignation came nine days after the SPLC fired co-founder Morris Dees on March 13, citing unspecified conduct issues.

Cohen announced his resignation in a staff-wide email Friday evening, the Los Angeles Times reported.

“Whatever problems exist at the SPLC happened on my watch, so I take responsibility for them,” Cohen’s email read, according to the Times.

Current and former SPLC employees have accused the organization of turning a blind eye to sexual harassment and racial discrimination within its own ranks.

The SPLC is known to label pedestrian conservative organizations as “hate groups,” and is a key resource for Amazon, Google and other tech companies in policing “hate speech.”
https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/22/splc-richard-cohen-resigns/
The non-profit recently reported more than half a billion dollars in assets, including $121 million in off-shore funds.

•••
•••
^^^^ But there was an equally useless multi-year investigation by Trey Gowdy of Hillary inre Benghazi and the end result was pretty much the same.

As to your "logical thinking" "point", true "logical thinking" would dictate that one doesn't make a blanket statement such as "liberals just have no logical thinking" or "Republicans are all racists". My apologies for being "logical"....

1) We know an ambassador was killed in Benghazi and the State Dept. ignored warning by EVERY OTHER COUNTRY shit was going down on 9/11.

2) State Dept story conflicts with the people who were there.

3) Hillary advocated killing a nations leader, then laughed when he was killed.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/clinton-on-qaddafi-we-came-we-saw-he-died/

4) *** OH Yeah, Obama WH and State Dept. conspired and blamed an innocent American resident for "inciting a riot" in Benghazi with a youtube video to cover up their negligence.

--

1) The Russia investigation was based on a false document paid for by Clinton and the DNC.

Last edited:
•••
•••
3) Hillary advocated killing a nations leader, then laughed when he was killed.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/clinton-on-qaddafi-we-came-we-saw-he-died/

And, I wanted to watch this witch. CBS either moved the video, erased or censored it?

Obama and Clinton administration decision destabilized Libya. So the EU gets inundated with Refugees. And the US in it’s guilt allows some into the USA, hopefully they assimilate and forget the past.

Just like Bush and killing Saddam before them. Constant Politicians making bad foreign policy decisions sticking their noses in other countries who do not share Western cultural ideals from their ancient religious tribal hatred that has existed forever.

Looking back, the Middle East involvement has been as dumb as Vietnam. I recall making that statement to a friend at Breakfast when Bush2 went chasing after Saddam to enter a different Guerilla war like Vietnam. Urban versus jungle fighting. Then ISIS was formed. And on and on.

•••
And, I wanted to watch this witch. CBS either moved the video, erased or censored it?

Obama and Clinton administration decision destabilized Libya. So the EU gets inundated with Refugees. And the US in it’s guilt allows some into the USA, hopefully they assimilate and forget the past.

Just like Bush and killing Saddam before them. Constant Politicians making bad foreign policy decisions sticking their noses in other countries who do not share Western cultural ideals from their ancient religious tribal hatred that has existed forever.

Looking back, the Middle East involvement has been as dumb as Vietnam. I recall making that statement to a friend at Breakfast when Bush2 went chasing after Saddam to enter a different Guerilla war like Vietnam. Urban versus jungle fighting. Then ISIS was formed. And on and on.

•••

I know we agree on one thing, make the whole report public. Including Mullerr's notes.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Barr to hand over main conclusions to Congress any moment.

•••
Some of the posters here are reminding me of someone who has trained just a few martial arts classes and knows just enough to make himself more dangerous, thinking that he now knows how to defend himself.

Knowledge of these events and politics is very skimpy. I'd suggest doing more research. Lot of blanket statements that are incorrect.

Why don't you guys just start screaming, "Four legs good, two legs bad!" it would make about as much sense.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back