Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
Ezra Levant: UK Police launch hate crime inquiry into "misgendering" Tweet

There are 23.000 Jihadi suspects in the UK and look what the stupid authorities are investigating...

Last edited:
•••
Muslims calling White Supremacy an evil ideology on the news.
tumblr_inline_pos52nGW9s1vjvgco_400.gif

•••
Muslims calling White Supremacy an evil ideology on the news.
tumblr_inline_pos52nGW9s1vjvgco_400.gif

Your post doesn't make sense. It (white supremacy) is an evil idealogy. Oh wait, this is you calling all Muslims/Islam evil.

Last edited:
•••
See some people just do not get memes because they really believe the lies they are told by their lying dnc leadership.....
Do actually read the history of islam...and what is really in the quran....
And as the Turkish leader said, there are NO MODERATES in islam.

•••
•••
•••
See some people just do not get memes because they really believe the lies they are told by their lying dnc leadership.....
Do actually read the history of islam...and what is really in the quran....
And as the Turkish leader said, there are NO MODERATES in islam.

This is completely stupid. We have millions of peaceful Muslims leaving here and around the world. You're just taking a part in spreading hate.

•••
Getting stuff from the Old Testament which was written about 300-400 years BC and disguising it as being passages from the Koran to an obviously selected group of Dutch folk who are more than likely to be Atheists or agnostics is not exactly a fair comparison in the 21st century.

1. the Koran has a massive amount of violent passages when compared to the Old Testament (OT)

2. Christians do NOT practice any of those passages from the OT. On the other hand Muslims practice, or should I say are forced to practice all of their violent passages in the Koran.

3. Christians can change their religion without any fear of reprisals, while Islam does NOT permit this and as we all know, except for Kate and other lefties, the penalty for leaving is DEATH.

4. Muhammad was a War Lord and a Pedophile, while Jesus was the total opposite...

There are lots more comparisons, but I'll leave it at that as I really don't have the patience to argue with followers of the so called Religion of Peace!

•••
Getting stuff from the Old Testament which was written about 300-400 years BC and disguising it as being passages from the Koran to an obviously selected group of Dutch folk who are more than likely to be Atheists or agnostics is not exactly a fair comparison in the 21st century.

1. the Koran has a massive amount of violent passages when compared to the Old Testament (OT)

2. Christians do NOT practice any of those passages from the OT. On the other hand Muslims practice, or should I say are forced to practice all of their violent passages in the Koran.

3. Christians can change their religion without any fear of reprisals, while Islam does NOT permit this and as we all know, except for Kate and other lefties, the penalty for leaving is DEATH.

4. Muhammad was a War Lord and a Pedophile, while Jesus was the total opposite...

There are lots more comparisons, but I'll leave it at that as I really don't have the patience to argue with followers of the so called Religion of Peace!
How can we know how often this death penalty for apostates is carried out v s. how often is it not

•••
Does it really happen often or is it some extreme muslims do it

•••
How can we know how often this death penalty for apostates is carried out v s. how often is it not
Do you think Islamic countries would ever show those stats? The ones that survive are probably those that run away to Christian countries... if they are not discovered by other Muslims.

Last edited:
•••
Does it really happen often or is it some extreme muslims do it

Just a few a decade from what I've read, and some of that was considered treason. Gilsan is full of shit as usual - https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=how+many+killed+for+Apostasy

Probably, not a debate you would want to get in. Religious books are some of the most violent out there.

And Christianity has it's own issues with it's foundation based on incest. You can't really debate that, since they admit it.

Was the world populated through incest or did God create others besides Adam and Eve?

"As to incest, it was not considered a sin and was not prohibited for Adam and early man. If the race was to populate and fulfill the command of Gen. 1:28, there is little doubt that Adam’s sons and daughters had to have married their own sisters and brothers if the race was to populate the earth, but due to the purity of the race as evidenced also by the long length of life, there were no adverse effects as we see happening today. Gradually, as the effects of sin took its toll on the human race, marrying one’s own sister, etc., began to create hereditary problems."

https://bible.org/question/was-worl...or-did-god-create-others-besides-adam-and-eve

It wasn't a very well thought out story. With just Adam and Eve, their kids had to hook up with each other, incest. If you had Adam and Eve, Bob and Becky, Tony and Angela etc. and they had kids, no incest. Plus the whole dinosaur deal, that alone kills the story. They had no idea what was beneath their feet, way down in the ground when the Bible was written. But we found out later, most people adapted to new info, some stay stuck.

Do you think Islamic countries would ever show those stats?

International human rights groups watch and report.

Last edited:
•••
That post reminds me of this "Muslim" woman...

•••
That post reminds me of this "Muslim" woman...
LOL... Milo really took the piss out of her... still, hats off to her for trying soooo hard to defend Islam even though she knows little about it.

•••
And Christianity has it's own issues with it's foundation based on incest. You can't really debate that, since they admit it.

No. But Adam and Eve were not brother and sister, both were created beings. God's original, perfect plan was changed because Adam and Eve rebelled.

Matthew 22:30. After the resurrection and 2nd judgement the world will be restored as will God's original plan.

Last edited:
•••
No. But Adam and Eve were not brother and sister. God's original perfect plan was changed because Adam and Eve rebelled against God. Both were created.

Matthew 22:30. After the resurrection and 2nd judgement the world will be restored as will God's original plan.

I didn't say they were brother and sister but their kids were. Christian scholars have acknowledged it was incest but they call it pure. Goes thru it in the link I posted:

https://bible.org/question/was-worl...or-did-god-create-others-besides-adam-and-eve

Last edited:
•••
I didn't say they were brother and sister but their kids were.

But that was not God's will. The earth is cursed because of one man and is saved by one man.

•••
But that was not God's will. The earth is cursed because of one man and is saved by one man.

God is all knowing and all powerful. Could have created a situation where incest didn't need to take place.

Have you ever read the spin on dinosaurs given to kids?

"Evolutionists declare that no man ever lived alongside dinosaurs. The Bible, however, makes it plain that dinosaurs and people must have lived together."

https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/dinosaurs-and-the-bible/

•••
I am still surprised when Westerners show such complete ignorance of the Old Testament. I am not in the least religious, but a basic understanding of the Bible is like having a basic understanding of literature, especially since it is by far the most influential book in all Western culture.

And when most self-proclaimed atheists launch into diatribes with devout Christians, it's a lark. At least the latter have taken the time to read the book.

The irony is that these very same atheists are completely unaware that their world-view is 90% based on Christian beliefs.

•••

I haven't watched the video but I would guess most come from the Mosaic law, written by Moses while the Israelites were walking around the desert for 40 years... for rebelling right after being saved.

•••
God is all knowing and all powerful. Could have created a situation where incest didn't need to take place.

"Evolutionists declare that no man ever lived alongside dinosaurs. The Bible, however, makes it plain that dinosaurs and people must have lived together."

Short version: Love requires free will.

Longer version in videos
https://www.adventist.org/en/beliefs/salvation/the-great-controversy/

Longer version in writing:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Controversy_(book)

•••

The Bible doesn't mention dinosaurs. There is a leviathan mentioned in the book of Job but there is no description. Could be an elephant.

My theory hypothesis :

1) Carbon dating isn't exact, there are many assumptions, estimates made.

2) Men lived for hundreds, some over a thousands years. They were more capable and much smarter than we are.

3) They bread animals like we bread dogs but went farther, manipulating genes.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back