Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Person who doesn't know the difference between the DJIA and the stock market or a yearly chart includes 12 months.

LOL - I don't have an "etrade account."
I have a financial advisor who is a Sr. VP at a well-known financial services group who handles most of my portfolio. I manage a few external accounts directly myself. All are doing just fine, thank you for asking. I'll be in good shape to retire in a couple of years as long as bozo doesn't crash the economy.

Sure you do. Just because your "advisor / manger" understand the stock market doesn't give you some special insight into the economy or President Trump's team of advisors.

Not to mention you're consistently wrong about almost everything.

And I can tell when someone knows their sh*t vs making it up as they go and 45 is making most of this up as he goes. And not particularly well either, but the bluster covers for it. He is kind of an idiot savant as far as self-promotion goes - very good instincts for framing a message and marketing himself and his agenda.

Kavanaugh - we're now up to 4 accusers. One of whom has security clearances, witnesses and potentially evidence. How many will it take for you to believe it? It's looking more and more like this guy is slime. Why are they so desperate that it must be this particular person that gets the seat?

Interesting that last week right after they found out about #2 (Grassley & Co was notified before the general public) they made a big push to speed things up and confirm him. It's good that all this is brought out - if someone has really damaging secrets in their past they can be used for blackmail. Would probably be nice to have someone on SCOTUS who's guaranteed to be in your pocket.
But please - go right on swimming down -de-nial...

45 is going to fire Rosenstein as a distraction.
Riddle me this: If the NYT is "fake news", why is he planning to fire Rosenstein based on a story from an anonymous source in the NYT?

Last edited:
•••
Kavanaugh - we're now up to 4 accusers. One of whom has security clearances, witnesses and potentially evidence. How many will it take for you to believe it? It's looking more and more like this guy is slime. Why are they so desperate that it must be this particular person that gets the seat?

Interesting that last week right after they found out about #2 (Grassley & Co was notified before the general public) they made a big push to speed things up and confirm him. It's good that all this is brought out - if someone has really damaging secrets in their past they can be used for blackmail. Would probably be nice to have someone on SCOTUS who's guaranteed to be in your pocket.
But please - go right on swimming down -de-nial...

So how would Ford write a letter stating there were four boys at the party when one of the alleged partygoers was not only female but someone she’s known all her life?

TL;DR She's a liar.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/09/23/christine-ford-not-remember-lifelong-friend-letter/

•••
Your opinion. I have nothing to prove to you. I’ll take reality over your uninformed opinions any day.

Let’s all just get popcorn and see how the Kavanaugh thing plays out, shall we?

Last edited:
•••
This person hates Donald Trump. She thinks he's dishonest, uncouth and an adulterer. She also believes his a criminal mastermind who has been "laundering" money.

Your opinion. I have nothing to prove to you. I’ll take reality over your uninformed opinions any day.

Let’s all just get popcorn and see how the Kavanaugh thing plays out, shall we?

This same person has no problem with the obviously dishonest character assignation of a man with a stellar record and character by her own political party.

Last edited:
•••
Fortunately, the President has good people who understand the economy better than you.

Your memory issues. He did and they quit.

Donald Trump's top economic adviser Gary Cohn quits
  • Adviser becomes latest departure from Trump administration
  • Cohn reportedly strongly opposed decision to impose tariffs
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/06/gary-cohn-quits-trump-economic-adviser

Person who doesn't know the difference between the DJIA and the stock market or a yearly chart includes 12 months.

Not sure why you bring this us up, when again this week you posted an article the DOW hit a record high this Summer.

Not to mention you're consistently wrong about almost everything.

enlytend? I don't think even your fellow Trump supporters support you on that one.

Here is the reality. If you go thru this thread, most of the lies/bs/misinformation is from Trump supporters.

This week alone:

You - posting DOW hit record high article again - FALSE

RougeWriter - posting the people that made sexual assault allegations against Trump were anonymous and vanished. FALSE, none of them are anomymous and 1 is suing

Gilsan - posting she had 64 sexual partners in a short period of time, basically trying to call her a slut. FALSE. The foundation being newly opened Twitter account, now closed.

That's how empty your heads are. That somebody today can open a Twitter account, post bs, and you'll just repost. Empty heads waiting to be fulled with BS.

Consistently wrong? Again, just this past week. Feinstein going to apologize, lost count how many times you posted she wasn't going to testify.

Trump supporters - consistenly wrong, consistently posting bs/lies/misinformation.

Trump has a slow avalanche coming down on him and when we talk about it, some of your recent replies were, well we have Kavanaugh going to be confirmed. You felt that was your one bright spot. Now look.

Then this stuff:
"TL;DR She's a liar."

You continually play yourself. She's a liar because of this article, that you admit you didn't even read. How many times have you done that, just to have things in an article go against you? It's like you're incapable of learning from your past mistakes.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
So are you saying women don't make false accusations of assault / rape?

Again, why are you so slow? I'm saying the exact thing I said at the beginning, the logical thing. Hear both sides out, then decide.

-----------------
"Mitch McConnell, the man who blocked Merrick Garland from getting onto the Supreme Court, says Democrats have a strategy of β€œdelay, obstruct and resist.”

We have seen this movie before with McConnell in the Senator Packwood case where Packwood harassed multiple women. Mitch McConnell defended him until it became too painful – when the 21st woman came out he folded. Watch this space as they say.
Barbara Boxer‏Verified account @BarbaraBoxer 8m8 minutes ago

Last edited:
•••
Statistically, false rape accusations are around 2%, which is the same as for other reported felonies.
The difference being when those other types of felonies are reported, people believe them.

BTW I’m glad to see I taught some in this thread a new acronym (TL;DR), but if you’re going to use it correctly you also need to reference a lengthy text, otherwise it makes no sense.

Last edited:
•••
Statistically, false rape accusations are around 2%, which is the same as for other reported felonies.

Misleading. Most false rape accusations never lead to any charges or to court. The 2 charges against Kavanaugh, for example, would never have been recorded as criminal accusations. Can't remember where or when, witnesses don't corroborate story, even the suggested victim doesn't have a clear memory and was drunk at the time. Aside from the charges being several decades old with no report filed at the time.

The charge of that 14 year old girl that Trump was supposed to have forcefully raped - posted about often in this very thread - also would not qualify as part of that 2%. The Dems know this. They can produce one "victim" after another with none of the charges sticking, but the cumulative effect leaving a stain on the person and destroying their reputation and career.

Many of the Hollywood people supporting these dubious charges were the same ones who helped cover for Weinstein and Polanski for decades. Forgive me for being cynical.

This is why due process is important. And why politics has become a sewer where truth is just some malleable thing that changes to suit the needs of each party.

•••
Misleading

Fine. Show me a reputable study that puts it at a higher number. I’ll give you some wiggle room. Let’s say, higher than 10%.

We’ve been over why women don’t come forward, press charges, follow through, remember details, I’m not going over that again. You apparently don’t get it and never will.

You’re also viewing everything through political tunnel vision.

Total of 4 women now coming forward about Kavanaugh. Due process works both ways. Instead of assuming they’re liars, maybe wait on your judgement until all the investigations and facts are in and everyone has had their say.

Questions that haven’t been answered:
Why did they run those early commercials of what a great guy he was, featuring all women? Who does commercials for a SCOTUS nominee in the first place?
Why the dog-and-pony of the 15yr old girls sitting behind him at the hearing?
How did they so quickly get those 65(?) women from back in his high school days to sign a letter saying what a great guy he was? Could you find 65 women from 35 years ago to say that about you? And how long would it take to track them down?
What HS kid pencils in their keggers and parents gone parties on a calendar? And keeps those calendars for 35 years? (Was the ink even dry on those?)

Plausible answer: They knew about this. Maybe not all of it, but they knew.

•••
We’ve been over why women don’t come forward, press charges, follow through, remember details, I’m not going over that again. You apparently don’t get it and never will.

The problem is I do. Most thinking people do. Most thinking people also realize that there are many facets to consider, and that false charges are also made.

Total of 4 women now coming forward about Kavanaugh. Due process works both ways. Instead of assuming they’re liars, maybe wait on your judgement until all the investigations and facts are in and everyone has had their say.

You should follow your own advice on this. I haven't passed judgement on anyone. Yet, while many are clever enough to avoid saying Kavanaugh is guilty outright, that doesn't stop them from calling Dr. Ford an "attempted rape victim" or a "survivor." Both terms assume that there was an attempted rape or an assault. That is with, so far, very weak evidence.

You claim to support women, but evidently don't care too much about men (and boys) whose lives and futures can be destroyed by inflated or completely false claims of assault. I am looking at the facts, very simply. You assume I have political tunnel vision, or lack empathy, or a lot of other things about me. simply because I disagree with things you feel strongly about. You assume these woman are victims rather than players, you assume these women remember the events with sufficient accuracy to destroy someone's life, you assume the Democratic party cares about you... lots of assumptions.

•••
Not getting a seat on SCOTUS is hardly what I call β€œdestroyed”. He’ll almost certainly retain his federal judgeship unless someone produces something very substantial.

Now
If it happened, having to live with that memory every f*cking day of your life.
Speaking up, getting death threats, having to take your kids and go into hiding...

Those are things that destroy someone’s life.

I have said in at least 3 posts that I’d like to see this formally investigated. Though we’ll probably just get testimony under oath. Meanwhile, I’m entitled to have an opinion just as you are. And you certainly seem to have one.

Do you think the other women saw the relentless abuse the first one was getting and thought β€œhey, that sounds like fun-I think I’ll make up a story so they can threaten and slut shame me too”?

(Don’t think so.)

Last edited:
•••
Do you think the other women saw the relentless abuse the first one was getting and thought β€œhey, that sounds like fun-I think I’ll make up a story so they can threaten and slut shame me too”?
(Don’t think so.)
YES... I think so... They are all stinking, false liars, with the full backing of the Liberals (Media + Democrats + Hollywood + all the Liberal thinking sheep)

KATZ-IMAGE.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Woman from viral beach arrest video indicted on 5 counts
I hope those temp officers were at least punished in some way, even if there were no criminal charges. From what I saw, it looked like there was wrong-doing on both sides. She was being a little snot, but punching her was totally uncalled for.

•••
•••
Hard to drive from California to D.C. in three days. Unless Ford was lying about being afraid to fly or had no intention of actually showing up to give her testimony under oath.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back