IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kavanaugh's attorney: CB Ford, still hasn't turned over therapist notes or results of lie detector test to the Senate JC.

•••
42549005_1105521026277397_873107108281712640_n.jpg

(There are two previous pages, listing her government security clearances, government work history, etc.)

Last edited:
•••
Accuser #3 has a face and a name. And a sworn affidavit as both a witness and a victim.

4chan is the king of fake news. Anyone who believes that (or Breitbart, or Drudge or ...), or photoshopped fake tweets by Bill Mitchell is a fool.

I read her full statement.

What kind of women watches multiple friends be gang-raped, witness the same perp's spiking "the punch bowl" but doesn't call the police or at least tell their parents about one of those rapes / crimes ?

No.. of course the normal reaction is to keep partying / socializing with the rape gang.

Talk about fools.

** Prediction, the witnesses aren't really witnesses. The corroboration is second hand gossip.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Democrat Candidate for President in 2020.

gettyimages-1025619740.jpg

•••
Perjuring oneself on a sworn affadavit carries criminal penalties. As a goverment security clearance holder, perjuring herself would end her career. She's the real deal.

But I see some here are already starting to trash and slut shame her ...as expected.

If he gets voted onto SCOTUS, it will be proof of just how corrupt and rotten to the core the GOP has become. Kavanaugh is going down - if not now, in the future when he's impeached..

But keep on swimming down de-nial.

PS - doesn't dailywire have some "ripped abs" or "toned legs" to talk about? Celebrity. Gossip. Rag.

•••
Perjuring oneself on a sworn affadavit carries criminal penalties. As a goverment security clearance holder, perjuring herself would end her career. She's the real deal.

But I see some here are already starting to trash and slut shame her ...as expected.
I didn't slut shame anyone. I just asked the question, what kind of person watches her friends get drugged and gang raped, then keeps socializing with the rapist? Doesen't tell anyone?

If he gets voted onto SCOTUS, it will be proof of just how corrupt and rotten to the core the GOP has become. Kavanaugh is going down - if not now, in the future when he's impeached..
He may not be confirmed. You should hope he is, otherwise this type of character assassination could become the norm for democrats too.

But keep on swimming down de-nial.
Irony.

PS - doesn't dailywire have some "ripped abs" or "toned legs" to talk about? Celebrity. Gossip. Rag.
Another rational argument.

Yeah, we'll see how this plays out over the weekend. You can scream and shake your fist, facts don't care.

Last edited:
•••
Mobs are stupid, gullible people.

•••
•••
42549005_1105521026277397_873107108281712640_n.jpg

(There are two previous pages, listing her government security clearances, government work history, etc.)
36-37 years later on September 25th 2018, she remembered... Thanks for the good laugh Enlytend...

•••
36-37 years later on September 25th 2018, she remembered... Thanks for the good laugh Enlytend...

She didn't even remember. "She became aware of". No allegation Brett Kavanaugh did anything to her or anyone else. Just aware he was somewhere while a crime was committed.

Sorry Entitled. No there, there.

•••
For sure, these women did not pick a soft target: a federal judge, no less than that. Somebody who knows the law and is perfectly able to defend himself by all legal means available.
And what do they stand to gain in all of this ? Even if you are badly seeking revenge against somebody for some obscure reason, you don't expose yourself to the whole world while blowing your reputation and career and making yourself subject to criminal penalties.
No need for conspiracy theories here. This is not a political issue.

•••
For sure, these women did not pick a soft target: a federal judge, no less than that. Somebody who knows the law and is perfectly able to defend himself by all legal means available.
And what do they stand to gain in all of this ? Even if you are badly seeking revenge against somebody for some obscure reason, you don't expose yourself to the whole world while blowing your reputation and career and making yourself subject to criminal penalties.
No need for conspiracy theories here.

This is not a political issue.
Yes it is.

•••
Wow.. this is falling apart quickly.

Capture.JPG

•••
•••
Human Rights For Rapists...

•••
•••
•••
I just asked the question, what kind of person watches her friends get drugged and gang raped, then keeps socializing with the rapist?

Do you feel if somebody was raped, they would still support the rapist on the campaign trail, take a position on a board offered by the rapist?

------------
The idiot President is still talking:

Avenatti is a third rate lawyer who is good at making false accusations, like he did on me and like he is now doing on Judge Brett Kavanaugh. He is just looking for attention and doesn’t want people to look at his past record and relationships - a total low-life!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

But he was right, what is he talking about? It's now known he had sex with Stormy Daniels, paid her off.
--------------
Kavanaugh probably shouldn't have done that Fox News interview, trying to come off as some choir boy.

His yearbook:
“100 kegs or bust”

This month, Renate Schroeder Dolphin joined 64 other women who, saying they knew Judge Kavanaugh during their high school years, signed a letter to the leaders of the Senate Judiciary Committee, which is weighing Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination. The letter stated that “he has behaved honorably and treated women with respect.”

When Ms. Dolphin signed the Sept. 14 letter, she wasn’t aware of the “Renate” yearbook references on the pages of Judge Kavanaugh and his football teammates.

“I learned about these yearbook pages only a few days ago,” Ms. Dolphin said in a statement to The New York Times. “I don’t know what ‘Renate Alumnus’ actually means. I can’t begin to comprehend what goes through the minds of 17-year-old boys who write such things, but the insinuation is horrible, hurtful and simply untrue. I pray their daughters are never treated this way. I will have no further comment.”

So basically lying.

Why Brett Kavanaugh’s yearbook page matters
The “Renate Alumni” jokes reveal so much about American misogyny.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...rett-kavanaugh-yearbook-georgetown-prep-trump

Last edited:
•••
45 is not an unbiased party in all of this. He should be happy the focus has shifted away from him, but that is only temporary. He will be dealt with in due time.

Last edited:
•••
Was the Avenatti Bombshell Witness Claim All the Result of a Well Executed 4Chan Prank?

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2018/09/25/avanetti-scandal-result-well-executed-4chan-prank/

TL;DR; Probably.

Mobs are stupid, gullible people.

So not probably.

Lawyer identifies third Brett Kavanaugh accuser as Julie Swetnick
US news 2 hours ago
Attorney Michael Avenatti released a declaration from his new client Julie Swetnick, who becomes the third woman to accuse the Supreme Court nominee of sexual misconduct. Kavanaugh denies the allegations saying they're from the "Twilight Zone."

Last edited:
•••
So not probably.

Lawyer identifies third Brett Kavanaugh accuser as Julie Swetnick
US news 2 hours ago
Attorney Michael Avenatti released a declaration from his new client Julie Swetnick, who becomes the third woman to accuse the Supreme Court nominee of sexual misconduct. Kavanaugh denies the allegations saying they're from the "Twilight Zone."

Looks like the prank was one everyone but CPL.

Playing this game again.

jb1.JPG

Last edited:
•••
Here we go...
Do you feel if somebody was raped, they would still support the rapist on the campaign trail, take a position on a board offered by the rapist?

I don't know what this leading question has to do with anything.

------------
The idiot President is still talking:

Avenatti is a third rate lawyer who is good at making false accusations, like he did on me and like he is now doing on Judge Brett Kavanaugh. He is just looking for attention and doesn’t want people to look at his past record and relationships - a total low-life!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

But he was right, what is he talking about? It's now known he had sex with Stormy Daniels, paid her off.
--------------
Kavanaugh probably shouldn't have done that Fox News interview, trying to come off as some choir boy.

His yearbook:
“100 kegs or bust”

This month, Renate Schroeder Dolphin joined 64 other women who, saying they knew Judge Kavanaugh during their high school years, signed a letter to the leaders of the Senate Judiciary Committee, which is weighing Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination. The letter stated that “he has behaved honorably and treated women with respect.”

When Ms. Dolphin signed the Sept. 14 letter, she wasn’t aware of the “Renate” yearbook references on the pages of Judge Kavanaugh and his football teammates.

“I learned about these yearbook pages only a few days ago,” Ms. Dolphin said in a statement to The New York Times. “I don’t know what ‘Renate Alumnus’ actually means. I can’t begin to comprehend what goes through the minds of 17-year-old boys who write such things, but the insinuation is horrible, hurtful and simply untrue. I pray their daughters are never treated this way. I will have no further comment.”

So basically lying.

Why Brett Kavanaugh’s yearbook page matters
The “Renate Alumni” jokes reveal so much about American misogyny.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...rett-kavanaugh-yearbook-georgetown-prep-trump

High school year book and gossip are what you're going with?

I have a question for you. Why didn't CB Ford mention Kavanaugh by name in her statement written for the polygraph?

Despite the real evidence this is slander, are you going with guilt by association, gossip and year book signatures as evidence?

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2...her-case-by-releasing-polygraph-results-pics/

•••
•••
Another day ending in Y

Yes, everybody here is well aware it's another day you dodge, are wrong, post misinformation etc. You've been wrong on everything so far. She's testifying, not a 4chan prank.

Here we go...

I don't know what this leading question has to do with anything.

It was a simple question. Have 1 day a week where you don't play Mr. Dodge. Here it is again:

"Do you feel if somebody was raped, they would still support the rapist on the campaign trail, take a position on a board offered by the rapist?"

Yes or no?

High school year book and gossip are what you're going with?

It's about him lying. He's up for the highest court.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back