Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its looking great, but now waiting for the confirmation code

•••
I will signup as soon as domain redirection becomes ready :)

•••
have any body been accepted o rejected???
I did get email about it yet...

•••
rocko78 said:
have any body been accepted o rejected???
I did get email about it yet...

I am not actively accepting any applications for the Bodis.com parking as of right now.

I will be looking through all applications within 2-3 weeks time. Thanks for your interest though!

The confirmation code issue is still being worked on. After it is fixed I will re-email all confirmation codes. Thanks.

•••
cfguru360 said:
I am not actively accepting any applications for the Bodis.com parking as of right now.

I will be looking through all applications within 2-3 weeks time. Thanks for your interest though!

The confirmation code issue is still being worked on. After it is fixed I will re-email all confirmation codes. Thanks.

Im curious, why have you decided to "release" your program, if your not accepting applicants yet? I am looking forward to seeing what happens with your program, but to me seems a bit odd.

Justin

•••
Im curious, why have you decided to "release" your program, if your not accepting applicants yet? I am looking forward to seeing what happens with your program, but to me seems a bit odd.
You mean like a carrot dangling in front of you but just out of reach?

After my parking panel stats today, I really want that carrot.

On another note, I sure hope the acceptance requirements don't turn away a lot of NP'ers. Wouldn't be quite right, considering its previously stated intentions, would it?

•••
I am just trying to spread the word about the program, that's why it was uploaded to the live server a little earlier than it should be.

The requirements won't be too strict.

The email server should be fixed now. If anymore emails land in spam from this point on, please let me know.

•••
What, is it to late to sign up now? I have not done so as I am in the middle of moving.

•••
What is the hold up on confirmation?

•••
I would recommend you make sure everything is working properly before releasing the program, its best for everyone.

Also how do you plan on sending payments? A parking company takes a lot of work and I would hope you have a staff for support/payments etc..

•••
No Password

Well, I waited for the confirmation email debacle to be ironed out. So, I just signed up now. Got the confirmation email within a minute. Clicked on the confirm link in the email, and immediately got another email stating: "Your application has been successfully processed and sent to our appropriate department for review."

Since during the signup process it never asked me to set a password, nor did either of the emails contain an initial password, I have no way to log into my account. I assume that will come when and if I am approved. Is that right?

It would be nice if we all knew some general guidelines for acceptance. It might save us all time, and the agony of waiting, if we knew in advance that we would not be accepted for whatever reason, and therefore not bother to apply. Just some thoughts.

BTW, the site looks great. Neat, clean, aesthetically appealing, and well organized. Well DONE (so far)! :)

•••
I received my confirmation so am looking forward to when it gets up and running, as it looks like a good site.

One minor niggle I have is that they keep asking me to 'bare' with them - is this a nudist site ? I usually do my surfing with my clothes on :-: and I don't have a webcam so does it matter whether I'm bare or not?

The correct spelling is 'bear with me' (which has nothing to do with bears by the way) ;).

•••
ArtfulWebSites said:
Well, I waited for the confirmation email debacle to be ironed out. So, I just signed up now. Got the confirmation email within a minute. Clicked on the confirm link in the email, and immediately got another email stating: "Your application has been successfully processed and sent to our appropriate department for review."

Since during the signup process it never asked me to set a password, nor did either of the emails contain an initial password, I have no way to log into my account. I assume that will come when and if I am approved. Is that right?

It would be nice if we all knew some general guidelines for acceptance. It might save us all time, and the agony of waiting, if we knew in advance that we would not be accepted for whatever reason, and therefore not bother to apply. Just some thoughts.

BTW, the site looks great. Neat, clean, aesthetically appealing, and well organized. Well DONE (so far)! :)

Same here, no password or anything either, is anyone parking successfully here yet?

•••
i am ready to give it a try, got my conformation mail. awaiting approval

•••
Anyone else notice the similarity of this domain to Jimmy Wales (Wikipedia) old project www.bomis.com ? I'm not reading anything into it...just thought it was interesting.

S.

•••
Ill give it a try.
Good work putting this together.
I think you will have quite a large market soon.

•••
Would love to try. :p Waiting for acceptance - Hopefully!

•••
Hey can I see some templates please ? also did anyone successfully started using bodis ?

•••
damasta said:
Hey can I see some templates please ? also did anyone successfully started using bodis ?

Your one of those people that doesnt read the entire thread, huh?

:laugh:

•••
Good luck dude, will look at joining in a while....the aches and pains make success.

•••
I thought I'd give another update before people start slamming slow customer service. ;)

The confirmations were re-sent. Everybody should have received their confirmation codes by now, unless they entered the wrong email address by mistake. There were a few emails that bounced. The passwords will be sent out when applications are accepted. User will be able to change in control panel afterwards.

Other than that, I have two new updates concerning the parking service.

1) Minimum payment threshold has been removed for Checks, Electronic Transfers, and Paypal. You no longer need a minimum amount in order to receive a payment.

2) The management for domains is working out fantastic. Domain owners will be able to have FULL management control over domains like no other parking program has offered out there before.

I don't want to spoil it. I'm going back to work, but more updates within 2-3 weeks. ;)

•••
my mistake

Last edited:
•••
Maybe reading the thread, or atleast the first post, would help. ;)

•••
Wow,

it doe's sound like it will be worth the wait. Take your time and perfect it! Thanks for all the hard work so far and chip away at it and it will be up and running. Lets have some patience I guess.

•••
why you don't offer URL forwarding like sedo or parked ?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back