Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
advaita said:
I've just lodged an application but so far haven't received a confirmation code.

One question I have is if the co. is paying out 100% of their revenue, where does their own revenue come from ?

check your spam filter! i think hes doing the 100 percent for word of mouth adverticing

•••
Great work Matt :tu:
Congratulations and wishing you great success with this new promising parking program!

•••
BTW, I forgot to mention that the name is Super Cool and clever!!! ;)

•••
I will be joining later, possibly after beta stage and when i see the templates. Nice name and design btw.

•••
Well done Matt. Seems like there were a lot of peaple waiting for this day.

I've also just signed up and also awaiting for Confirmation Code.

Since I don't know were the spam file or filter is , I'll just wait till you sort out your e-mail

Good Luck
GIL

•••
I am just signup and hope will be get approve soon.

•••
I like what I see so far... have signed up. Looking forward to trying this.

•••
Thanks everyone.

Website currently down since I have accidentally removed the wrong software which broke the mail server. The server is being reverted back to original settings.

This may take a few hours or today's entire today. Please be patient! Thanks!

•••
cfguru360 said:
Thanks everyone.

Website currently down since I have accidentally removed the wrong software which broke the mail server. The server is being reverted back to original settings.

LoL - I was wondering... Im like he wasnt even up for an hour before the thing went down... Looking forward to checking it out.

Justin

•••
My hope is your efforts will be greatly rewarded for making this parking program. When I can get thru I am signing up. 100% payouts! How can you do this?

•••
Hmmm .....Its not loading for me right now ?

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Can you guys see it right now ?

cfguru360 said:
Thanks everyone.

oooops - I missed this post :)

Last edited:
•••
It's back online.

Although mail server still has some issues.

•••
I have now signed up. Waiting approval.

•••
It seems to be really great! I will sign up when I get a nice portfolio :)

•••
I don't like the idea of you giving 100% because:

1. How will you make any profit then? Are you a non profit organization?

2. Even if you don't make anything, some people will not believe you in my opinion.

My suggestion is that you should make may be 5% to 10% and it will be a win-win for all and help you provide great system.

I hope your are getting a comparable revenue share from upstream providers just like the big parking companies.

•••
Congats Matt on getting it up and running :) - Any chance you can post links to examples of a few actual parking pages ?

I could only see the small image on the tour page, which looks good :tu:

Thanks

•••
Yes, the big matter is how Matt goes to support this.
May be he can explain better it.
I think ND take more than 50%. How you can get a healty company getting nothing???

rickkumar said:
I don't like the idea of you giving 100% because:

1. How will you make any profit then? Are you a non profit organization?

2. Even if you don't make anything, some people will not believe you in my opinion.

My suggestion is that you should make may be 5% to 10% and it will be a win-win for all and help you provide great system.

I hope your are getting a comparable revenue share from upstream providers just like the big parking companies.

•••
Very nice looking.

Congrats. I hope this succeeds. I signed up.

Skinny

•••
The answer is not to be greedy and start taking more than half of domain owners' revenue. I wouldn't want Bodis.com to be like most other greedy companies. The whole purpose of it is to be different, and the only way to do that is to give domain owners what they want.

The company will be making revenue in 2008 once 100% revenue share won't exist anymore for new clients. You can say that this is a bit longer term business. Also, we will be taking revenue from domains that are parked with Bodis.com but not in any user accounts.

Either way, I am counting on this idea and hope that everybody is happy and will be happy. B-)

•••
Signed up Matt, I trust from your experience and expertise in the domain business that this parking company will have great success. :)

•••
Do you have any plan to add domain redirection or frame redirection?

•••
•••
I've signed up and am awaiting "authorization".

2Q's:

Do you allow adult sites?
Can we see more templates?

I love the site, and the idea is great.

Best of luck to you!

Ryan

•••
cfguru360 said:
Either way, I am counting on this idea and hope that everybody is happy and will be happy. B-)

Im sure everyone is happy with your nice bodis landing page and sign up page but, aside from that, im not sure what else there is to currently be happy about.

Where are the parking page examples? You said over 4 months ago:
cfguru360 said:
"the designs for the parking pages are already under-way with a major design firm"..
cfguru360 said:
"I received my parking layout from my design firm. I think it was amazingly well done. It is SCE - Simplistic, Clean, and Effective. . It looks alot like a mini-site and I am in no doubt that CTR with this template will be higher than average on most domains."
Im confused as to why we cant get to see these landers..?? :-/

I so hope this isnt some sort of scam thats wasting everyones time and where we all finally get told "some legal hitch", "some feed issue" means "its all off", but "the domain and user DB is for sale.."

Dont get me wrong im not being cynical, im just so excited about the program, it will be sooo disappointing if it doesnt happen.. The more the days go by and we dont see anything tangible however the more i wonder.

Matt, If youre about to launch with a yahoo feed and being that yahoo insist on a month or so of running in test mode, can we see it please?

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back