Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BizBot said:
Wow! Excellent day for me on 02/18 as well. Hope the upward trend at Bodis continues.

Same here :tu: But i'm also getting alot of 0.03 clicks.

•••
Matt, are there any updates that you can tell us about?
Is V2 really going to be released in March?

•••
BizBot said:
Wow! Excellent day for me on 02/18 as well. Hope the upward trend at Bodis continues.
Glad to hear it; wish I could say the same. Unfortunately, mine dropped like a rock. A domain performing at $40/day has fallen to $3.00 day. OUCH! :'(

•••
OK, I'm am TOTALLY NEW at this game. Just joined this forum today, but, from reading this thread, some seem to be quite upset with Bodis and Matt. I assume it's a temporary problem, and hopefully fixable. Please forgive my ignorance, but IS there money to be made with this "domain parking"? What kind of money per site, per month are we talking here (just generally, I won't hold you to it)? I literally have no idea. Is it worth my time to buy domains and park them? And, if so, should I go with Bodis, or Parked, or Domain Sponsor, etc. etc.? Any information would be greatly appreciated. I've wasted so much money with Internet ideas, just like to get the real scoop from someone. thanks, dmc

•••
dmc said:
OK, I'm am TOTALLY NEW at this game. Just joined this forum today, but, from reading this thread, some seem to be quite upset with Bodis and Matt. I assume it's a temporary problem, and hopefully fixable. Please forgive my ignorance, but IS there money to be made with this "domain parking"? What kind of money per site, per month are we talking here (just generally, I won't hold you to it)? I literally have no idea. Is it worth my time to buy domains and park them? And, if so, should I go with Bodis, or Parked, or Domain Sponsor, etc. etc.? Any information would be greatly appreciated. I've wasted so much money with Internet ideas, just like to get the real scoop from someone. thanks, dmc

the key to domaining with parking involved, you need to reg names that get traffic or get names that drop that were previous websites and also get traffic, I wouldnt recomend buying names from other people till you can verify traffic. So if you can reg names that get a small amount of traffic and they are good paying keywords like mortgage insurance etc then you can make a profit you probably wont get rich overnite, i would read as many posts as possible about getting names with traffic before buying and post questions
under newbie section, being this is bodis thread. Just to give you an idea yesterday was an exceptional day with me 70 visitors, 25 clicks and i made 70
dollars, thats an exception to the rule but still money to be made if you get generic good paying terms
Good luck.

•••
when will decembers payments be made?

•••
panterrasbox said:
Glad to hear it; wish I could say the same. Unfortunately, mine dropped like a rock. A domain performing at $40/day has fallen to $3.00 day. OUCH! :'(

It is possible that you have domain names that have been blocked by Google, then, and only Ask ads are being returned. We should have a solution for this in place very soon.

We still haven't received payment from our upstream ad provider, Ask. As soon as we receive it, we will send them out. Although, it will most likely be sometime of next week.

•••
cfguru360 said:
It is possible that you have domain names that have been blocked by Google, then, and only Ask ads are being returned. We should have a solution for this in place very soon.

We still haven't received payment from our upstream ad provider, Ask. As soon as we receive it, we will send them out. Although, it will most likely be sometime of next week.
Why would Google block names with legitimate type-in traffic? (I have had no click fraud to my knowledge... but maybe so?).

I am trying to understand why everything was going along so well, and then suddenly tanked. If I need to do something differently in order to be in compliance or whatever, then I will - I just need to know what it is.

Thanks for the insight.

•••
advaita said:
Thanks for the advice Rodash - rep added - that may explain why some of mine used to get clicks and now they don't - but how do you know when the bots have visited ?

Thanks for the answer fatter - rep added too

If you add new content once a month you should be fine.

goodkarmaco said:
Rodash,

good tip, but what if you have hundreds or thousands of domains.

I update the content on the pages that are getting the best click-through rates. They are the ones I've customised.

You can usually work out which pages are earning enough for you to spend three minutes a month adding a new par of content. For some, a page earning $2 a month may warrant spending the time; for others, it may be $20 a month.

•••
panterrasbox said:
Why would Google block names with legitimate type-in traffic? (I have had no click fraud to my knowledge... but maybe so?).

I am trying to understand why everything was going along so well, and then suddenly tanked. If I need to do something differently in order to be in compliance or whatever, then I will - I just need to know what it is.

Thanks for the insight.

You can PM me the domain names, and I will take a look into it.

•••
cfguru360 said:
You can PM me the domain names, and I will take a look into it.
PM has been sent to you with the names that might be blocked by Google. Thanks.

•••
When will stats update today Matt?

•••
Hmm.. the last few days hasn't been very good, and now the last update my best domain received *zero* clicks, the first time that's ever happened, even though the number of visitors has gone up, +30% compared to earlier this month.
I checked the domain to see if there was something wrong, and when I clicked a link (not an ad link, just a link to se which ads are shown), I instead got an error message: " An error occured while Parsing an XML document.
Content is not allowed in prolog."
This seems to happen for all links, currently. I tested several links on that domain, and another domain, and got the same thing.

If users see this instead of ads, there won't be much clicks...

Last edited:
•••
Humm...
That's odd.
Mine seem to be fine.

•••
Seems fine for me too, now.. Might have been a temporary glitch, not related to the zero clicks for this specific domain. But it looks a bit strange.

•••
Goran - I got the same error message today on my pages but it did not seem to last long. And my names have done very well the last few days.

I did a whois search at DomainTools.com (great site) on a name parked at Bodis and saw this:

NS1.BODIS.COM (has 48,482 domains)

I didn't realize Bodis still had so many names parked if this is accurate.

•••
cfguru360 said:

Matt, is Google curbing arbitrage as Yahoo ?

•••
can you park .it names at bodis

i have a .it name with alot of traffic when i try to change the dns to bodis i get this error

Server: ns1.bodis.com
Query type: ANY

Error:Name server do not responding

You cant set up this name server

anyone know if this can be sorted?

•••
irishmat said:
can you park .it names at bodis

i have a .it name with alot of traffic when i try to change the dns to bodis i get this error

Server: ns1.bodis.com
Query type: ANY

Error:Name server do not responding

You cant set up this name server

anyone know if this can be sorted?

thats a big problem with Bodis in its current state - it doesnt support most european cctlds due to nameserver issues which are beyond my expertise :td: although, version 2 should include it :)

•••
Hello
I really want to join bodis, but it's still not possible to join.
When can I register?

•••
OsiriX said:
Hello
I really want to join bodis, but it's still not possible to join.
When can I register?
You'll have to wait for v2 to come out first. Before that Matt has said that he's not accepting new applications. Hopefully v2 comes out in March if there are no big delays. Lets wait and see.

GIL :)

•••
I am also hoping for v2 in late March.

Many more tlds will be supported as Kev mentioned, in v2.

Bizbot, yes we have about 50,000 parked domain names.

Charley, Google hasn't allowed arbitrage for a very long time so far, and I do not see them being able to allow it anytime soon.

And about the errors, they were temporary, and happen every here and there. I'm going to have a fix in place by Monday morning for the errors and timeouts.

•••
cfguru360 said:
I am also hoping for v2 in late March.

Many more tlds will be supported as Kev mentioned, in v2.

Bizbot, yes we have about 50,000 parked domain names.

Charley, Google hasn't allowed arbitrage for a very long time so far, and I do not see them being able to allow it anytime soon.

And about the errors, they were temporary, and happen every here and there. I'm going to have a fix in place by Monday morning for the errors and timeouts.

Any preview of v2 Matt?

•••
I bet that 50,000 will grow!

•••
Best day ever for me yesterday. Further optimised a couple of niche names and that has worked very well.

I've forgotten when payments are to go out in February. Can someone please advise what the dates are. Thanks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back