IT.COM

The "New Myspace"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Yesterday, the buzz engines lit up with chatter about the tease of a totally revamped MySpace. “The NEW MySpace” released a video previewing the look and features of what Justin Timberlake and others hope to be a huge comeback.

read more

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I deleted my account about 3 years ago and I'm definitely not going back.

•••
I'm actually surprised they're still kicking around... how many makeovers have they had now?

•••
they're going to have to focus only on mindless teenagers that live only for their music

•••
The days of Myspace are over. Most of the changes they've made in the past were just attempts at mimicking facebook. Personally, I liked the original interface before they started changing things. At this point I find it to be slow, unresponsive, and not user friendly.

This pretty much explains it.

Last edited:
•••
It was cool early on. Was customizing div overlays always.
Then they changed formats and destroyed my hardwork.

Still have my account but not active, oh well.

Twitter > all

•••

Attachments

• MySpace.jpg
    MySpace.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 20
•••
They are dead & will stay that way.

•••
I'm generally a contrarian, so I am not uncomfortable sayin' that I think myspace will make it, unless they overspend.

•••
they're not so much user friendly, i remember how i "got lost" in my "own" space.ironic

•••
I deleted my account years ago, and I don't think that I'll be going back. I doubt that MySpace will be making much of a comeback. It will take a whole new site to compete with FaceBook.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back