IT.COM

The New Domain Buyers Group Wants YOU!

NameSilo
Watch
Hi Guys,

I am trying to find around 10 domainers to join a new Domain Buyers Group at Noomle. (trusted members with flawless Itraders and a good understanding of the domaining industry preferred, of course)

What is a Domain Buyer Group?

A Domain Buyers Group is a fractional ownership group for domain owners to pool funds for the purchase of premium names. (sorry for plagarizing that from the NP Domain Buyers Group - but thats just what it is...)

If you are interested in this Idea please read on, over at Noomle:

Noomle Domain Buyer Group - This might be for you! - Noomle Domain Name Parking Forums

You see the idea is still in it's infancy, a great opportunity IMHO to become a part of it and form the group to your likings...

Toni :guilty:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm interested in this opportunity. I know I don't have an itrader rating, but I'm still interested.

•••
•••
you'll need to reply to this thread: Noomle Domain Buyer Group - This might be for you! - Page 7 - Noomle Domain Name Parking and minisites Forums if your not yet a noomle member you need to register first.. (it's free)

toni :)

Done. This sounds really good. I would love to form an llc (just to cover everyone legally) because we need safety measures from someone that might just access the registrar and steal the domains, beyond other things. We would need to figure out who controls the registrar account, who controls the money, how it's distributed, etc. I'm sure you've considered all of this, though.:hehe:

•••
We would need to figure out who controls the registrar account, who controls the money, how it's distributed, etc. I'm sure you've considered all of this, though.:hehe:

lol, yep almost everything has been figured out, it just needs some discussing and approval in the 1st official meeting... ;)

toni

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back