IT.COM

registries The mystery of credit.club uncovered

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vivaldi

Nothing personalTop Member
Impact
"Out of the blue there was reported that someone just hand registered credit.club a few days ago"

"Even though the buyer just had been tweeting to .club, been at Namescon promoting his very own service on how you work with Wordpress and how to make it successful, it was still seen as lack of proof. "One of their team did attend my wife and my WP talks and we ran into them at the booth later in the conference where I funny enough, found out about startup.club" the new owner told the users at the forum however he still denied any thing other than that he had only registered it for $10.99 at Name.com."

Read more here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The name has a nice initial ring, but what would a credit club do? what is a credit club?

Also, how much would creditclub.com be worth? estibt thinks $1700

•••
•••
did anybody else ever had such luck, to get a six-figure Domain for registration fee?
This domain's "six-figure" value is a matter of opinion. Me personally, I wouldn't pay much for it. Regfee is about it.

The drama around this domain is amusing. Perhaps there was an under the table deal or maybe the registration really was an error. Either way, .club may as well be .sucks and this is all an irrelevant (though somewhat welcome) sideshow in an otherwise mundane industry.

•••
Here's a scenario that might explain what happen and again this is only a theory. There's a particular domain with the .club extension that I've trying to register for some days now on "GoDaddy". this only happens on GD website as far as I am aware.
First the Domain IS available but when I get to check out this message pops up...

""""The basket contained domains that are unavailable. Those domains have been removed."""

So is there a glitch work around??? "NOT that I'm accusing anyone of foul play" but perhaps a lucky person got thru a security hole/flaw.

If you like try it yourself with the same name I've been trying to register and GOOD LUCK if you can get it!!!

I have the screen shoots to prove my situation, not sure how to post images here???.

•••
Here's a scenario that might explain what happen and again this is only a theory. There's a particular domain with the .club extension that I've trying to register for some days now on "GoDaddy". this only happens on GD website as far as I am aware.
First the Domain IS available but when I get to check out this message pops up...

""""The basket contained domains that are unavailable. Those domains have been removed."""

So is there a glitch work around??? "NOT that I'm accusing anyone of foul play" but perhaps a lucky person got thru a security hole/flaw.

If you like try it yourself with the same name I've been trying to register and GOOD LUCK if you can get it!!!

I have the screen shoots to prove my situation, not sure how to post images here???.

I don't think it has anything to do with this. Godaddy is often reporting false positives ie. domain availability when in reality the domain is not available. The registration eventually fails , because the registry denies it. It's not possible to exploit this glitch.

•••
Just happened to me, tried registering a domain name that was open but kept getting the following message in my shopping cart. "The basket contained domains that are unavailable. Those domains have been removed.""" Frustrated and rather than letting it go I called Go Daddy and they did it manually for me and it went through.

•••
.club domains selling for $100K has a LOL factor of 9.9 :laugh:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back