IT.COM

"The King is full of it"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i have no opinion of the guy either but i did find that pretty funny.
I wonder why candy.com isnt developed though

•••
•••
And you can even Embed the YouTube page on your own site for content!

Nice find Sully!!

•••
Well, he sells the picks & shovels.... to people who will mine the gold... I'm not a developer but I think many of my names will be goldmines for those that develop them; they will increase their value by many multiples but it will take them time & money... I'm happy to sell the picks & shovels to be honest.

Funny video though.... very dry humour ;)

•••
When was this video made? :o

Candy.com now redirects me to HersheyGifts.com

•••
Funny humor, great idea for developing a following. Be interesting to see the response video, if one shows up.

•••
•••
Amusing, but there are better subject matters to Video Blog about.

•••
Video makes a good point.

I think there is something fundamentally wrong with idolizing someone who squandered a potentially massive fortune and epic domain portfolio on something as foolish as his own ego.

•••
And AngryDomainer.com and TheAngryDomainer.com were registered today...hmmmm...

•••
lzy said:
When was this video made? :o

Yesterday, maybe Rick has a "potential" buyer on the way ???

Last edited:
•••
lzy said:

I think he must have leased it to them.

•••
•••
That was funny, such great names but all just parked and it is a waste.

•••
So he's not a baller if he doesn't develop his uber premium, generic, category killer domains? I think this video is kind of uncalled for. Raise your hand if you convinced the eccentric, elusive Germany.com owner to sign a lucrative development contract and get rid of that supid cat picture. Uh, I only see Rick raising his hand.

•••
So, at least we know what -db- has been doing with his time away.:notme:

Angry Domainer = -db-:lol:

•••
Very funny video. Anyone who calls themselves "The King" of anything opens themselves to this type of satire.

•••
•••
:lol:

Go Angry Domainer! :great:

And... Go parking pages! :sold:

Bookmarking this lol!

•••
Hilarious video.. LOL
so, who is Angry Domainer ?
I like the part about the picture of him and his granddad :D

•••
•••
http://erealestate.com/history.htm

Half the crap on his history page is well...pure crap.

January of 2000 launched us into our second phase. We will be developing and launching more than 100 new sites this year. We will have 1,000 separate sites in operation across the Net by the end of 2003.

Stepping into dog doo-doo doesn't make you the dog doo-doo king.

Other than Traffic I don't see how he is anything more than a person with a lot of good domains that got in early.

This is insulting too....
I am in no rush to develop. I think it is more important in these early stages to learn from the mistakes of others. I give Amazon an A+ for market share. They get an A+ for branding. I give them an A+ for getting free advertising. I give them an F- for profitability. I give them an F- for building a profitable machine. I give them an F- on the future value of their stock. And the business plan?? A business plan that can't tell you when a profit will be made is not a business plan at all. It's the same as building a bridge to nowhere. A seven year old boy or girl selling lemonade on the corner that has a 5 ¢ cost and a retail of 25¢ has a better business plan.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=amzn

Amazon has a $32 BILLION market cap. It creates REAL JOBS and provides a legitimate service. As a matter of fact I see a lot of internet ads for Amazon so they certainly help provide the revenue that we all make. Without sites like Amazon, Ebay, or Payapl the internet would never have flourished. Does the internet need domainers? Nope.

•••
DomainRaiders.com said:
So he's not a baller if he doesn't develop his uber premium, generic, category killer domains? I think this video is kind of uncalled for. Raise your hand if you convinced the eccentric, elusive Germany.com owner to sign a lucrative development contract and get rid of that supid cat picture. Uh, I only see Rick raising his hand.

You're confusing Rick Latona for Rick Schwartz

•••
DomainRaiders.com said:
That's a different Rick.

EDIT: JMJ beat me to it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back