Dynadot

discuss The Future of LiFi Technology & Who has LiFi Domains?

NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
There was Chatter about this in another thread here on NP so I figured instead of going off topic there that I should start a new topic for discussion here to continue the off topic discussion.

So who has Lifi Domains? If you mentioned it in thee other post please mention them here thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It will be a different story when LIFI technology is more developed and adopted almost everywhere.
May be its 1-3 Yrs Wait Or Forever.

•••
Good news for domain investors in LiFi technology...

Lucibel and PureLiFi come-up with first industrialized LiFi solution in partnership and launched first LiFi luminaire... Results are promising and other partners such as- Microsoft, Nexity and SLMS are also coming with it's solutions soon before end of 2016...

Read more in google news and on lucibel.com !!

Hope we will see some good domain sales soon from LiFi technology.. B-)

•••
i will sell MagicLifi for low x,xxx if someone interested

•••
Acquired two-

5GLiFi.com
LiFii.com

•••
LiFiShare.net
LiFiWireless.net

•••
•••
•••
Lifiinternet.de
Lifishare.co.uk
Mylifi.in

•••
Good news for domain investors in LiFi technology...

Lucibel and PureLiFi come-up with first industrialized LiFi solution in partnership and launched first LiFi luminaire... Results are promising and other partners such as- Microsoft, Nexity and SLMS are also coming with it's solutions soon before end of 2016...

Read more in google news and on lucibel.com !!

Hope we will see some good domain sales soon from LiFi technology.. B-)

thanks! please share the link to this info? thanks!

•••
LF5G.com
5GLF.com
5GVLC.com
VLC5G.com

VLC Visible Light Communications.

5g Visible Light Communications was mentioned in an article from 2014 about LiFi.

This is my play on "short domains" not only for LiFi Niche but also for China market for Short domains. plus these have the number 5 which i think is lucky.
Just hand registered one more domain..

LiveLiFi.com

It seems that its .net extention is already registered by someone in Jan-2016.

wait wait wait. they reg the .net but not the .com?

I received enquiries before offers on marketplace through my self developed sales page. I think, It's good to develop your own Web page with information for more visitors clarification. Also currently people's are not that much aware of this technology.. so there r less chances to get it searched on sales marketplaces.. through sales page, there r chances to get direct traffic through news/ blogs etc...

I have created sales page for each domain with common data on technology (not much efforts).. If you want to take reference, you can watch out by visiting lifibroadband.com

I own BroadBandLiFi.com

acquired below LiFi domains after drop..

FreeLiFi.net
GratisLiFi.com
MediaLiFi.com
DuLiFi.com

Can't believe FreeLiFi.net dropped.

I'm looking at a LiFi .com domain right now that looks good and listed at $99. whoever this is who owns it must not be bullish on this niche.

It seems that, facebook is planning to start new service called "Express WiFi" in India in near future.
Show attachment 36811

Also, whois record shows "ExpressWiFi.com" domain is hold by facebook.

I have recently registered similar generic/ descriptive two word domain "ExpressLiFi.com" and I already hold "LiFiExpress.com" domain since last year and currently domain is redirected to self developed webpage.

I got ZoomLiFi.com and LifiZoom. All keywords pertaining to "speed" will match with this either as suffix or prefix. your Express is just one of many examples.

words like Quick Fast Best Top Rapid Zip Zap all taken.

most interesting is Chinese have entered this niche with HotLiFi.com. That's promising.

•••
LF5G.com
5GLF.com
5GVLC.com
VLC5G.com

Nice names !

VLC Visible Light Communications.

5g Visible Light Communications was mentioned in an article from 2014 about LiFi.

This is my play on "short domains" not only for LiFi Niche but also for China market for Short domains. plus these have the number 5 which i think is lucky.

wait wait wait. they reg the .net but not the .com?

LiveLiFi.com got dropped and I caught it... '.net' was already registered before .com drop!

I own BroadBandLiFi.com

Nice name! However, LiFi Broadband sounds readable and I received couple of offers on my "LiFiBroadband.com" domain at sedo.

Can't believe FreeLiFi.net dropped.

yeah it dropped and I caught it..

I'm looking at a LiFi .com domain right now that looks good and listed at $99. whoever this is who owns it must not be bullish on this niche.

I got ZoomLiFi.com and LifiZoom. All keywords pertaining to "speed" will match with this either as suffix or prefix. your Express is just one of many examples.

words like Quick Fast Best Top Rapid Zip Zap all taken.

most interesting is Chinese have entered this niche with HotLiFi.com. That's promising.

Last edited:
•••
Not really looked into this niche but going through my domains and come across:

Lifi Cams (.com)

Can't even remembering registering it, not really sure if it is a relevant name ?

•••
thanks! please share the link to this info? thanks!

You can watch-out this news on many sites.. Just brows with keywords..
Attached one of the snapshot..

upload_2016-10-23_16-53-32.png

•••
I see MyLiFi.com is own by Chinese. I was able to snatch MyLiFi.de and MyLiFi.in

•••
I see MyLiFi.com is own by Chinese. I was able to snatch MyLiFi.de and MyLiFi.in

I was thinking to register MyLiFi.in. You snatched it.. Nice name B-)

•••
I own BroadBandLiFi.com

Nice name! However, LiFi Broadband sounds readable and I received couple of offers on my "LiFiBroadband.com" domain at sedo.

Reply: I like BroadbandLiFi.com because LiFi isn't so well known yet. But Broadband has been around as a term for a while now.

@ 108,000,000 search results vs. "LiFi" 's paltry 3,270,000 search results.

I choose numbers vs. "sounds great" everyday.

(Disclaimer. I did not check Google Keyword Planner for monthly searches)

Also Broadband + Wifi as a term seems to be something people search for.( check screenshot)

So BroadbandLiFi.com is still "in the game"

;):rolleyes:

broadband wifi.jpg

•••
I own BroadBandLiFi.com

Reply: I like BroadbandLiFi.com because LiFi isn't so well known yet. But Broadband has been around as a term for a while now.

@ 108,000,000 search results vs. "LiFi" 's paltry 3,270,000 search results.

I choose numbers vs. "sounds great" everyday.

(Disclaimer. I did not check Google Keyword Planner for monthly searches)

Also Broadband + Wifi as a term seems to be something people search for.( check screenshot)

So BroadbandLiFi.com is still "in the game"

;):rolleyes:

Show attachment 41786

That's true. I think, "Broadband LiFi" is generic word which peoples search frequently and will have more search results.. However, "LiFi Broadband" have less search results but have ability to become brand rather than just search results of generic words.

•••
That's true. I think, "Broadband LiFi" is generic word which peoples search frequently and will have more search results.. However, "LiFi Broadband" have less search results but have ability to become brand rather than just search results of generic words.

Broadband is an adjective for the noun LiFi. many brands use this combo where the adjective comes first in front of the noun or product.

CheapTickets.com?
BeautifulWorld.com?
BestBuy.com?

etc etc etc.

even the lead innovator in this new product chose this combo of adjective + noun.com

PureLiFi.com?

not LiFiPure.com?

either way. GL to you. we both have a good shot.

•••
MyLiFi. Com/.net/.org/.cc/.cn all registered by chinese

•••
My MagicLifi.com is one of the best ones.

Only lifi domain i got.

•••
For fast fingers , LifiManager.com is available.

•••
Renewed below lifi technology domains-

lifishare.com
sharelifi.com
travellifi.com
lificard.com
pocketlifi.com
mslifi.com
securelifi.com
lifiaccess.net
[URL='https://www.namebright.com/lifiappliances.com#Overview']lifiappliances.com
[/URL]
[URL='https://www.namebright.com/lifiappliances.com#Overview'][URL='https://www.namebright.com/lifirestaurants.com#Overview']lifirestaurants.com[/URL][/URL]
lifibroadband.com

Overall it was nice year after registration and received couple of low-ball offers on sedo/ flippa/ godaddy. However, no luck in any sale !!

upload_2016-10-28_8-57-55.png

Feeling nice as my some domains listed in top 10... in bids category of lifi technology niche on sedo and hoping market will catch faster speed soon.. B-)

•••
Renewed below lifi technology domains-

lifishare.com
sharelifi.com
travellifi.com
lificard.com
pocketlifi.com
mslifi.com
securelifi.com
lifiaccess.net
lifiappliances.com
lifirestaurants.com
lifibroadband.com

Overall it was nice year after registration and received couple of low-ball offers on sedo/ flippa/ godaddy. However, no luck in any sale !!

Show attachment 42086

Feeling nice as my some domains listed in top 10... in bids category of lifi technology niche on sedo and hoping market will catch faster speed soon.. B-)

Lol you can have 10,000 bids but with no actual sale?_______________________

Everyone fill in the blanks.

A domain that never got a bid can get a sale while one with 10k low bids still sits unsold. This happens alot in domaining.

•••
Lol you can have 10,000 bids but with no actual sale?_______________________

Everyone fill in the blanks.

A domain that never got a bid can get a sale while one with 10k low bids still sits unsold. This happens alot in domaining.

Yeah. This happens! I was also wondered initially but that's true. Watchout below snap from WiFi technology .. Just FYI, few domains have 30+ bids..

upload_2016-10-28_10-20-18.png

I had discussion with couple of buyers during there offers on my few domains about there purpose/ reason of acquiring particular domain.. From this, my understanding is.. peoples are getting aware about this technology rapidly and trying to acquire something for low-ball prices at initial phase specially the domains for which they know, they will have great ROI and there is sales confirmation in analogous WiFi technology such as wifishare, mswifi, travelwifi etc..

Second thing is.. LiFi, technology is expected to grow with CAGR > 80.80%. That's amazing.. Few days back, I researched on CAGR valuation and got to know about this rate that, If there is $2 billion market valuation in Q3 2016... It will be $3.6 billion in Q3 2017 and $6.48 billion in Q3 2018 likewise growth.. (80 % increase per year and with compounding growth rate) and expected to cross $100 billion in few years only..

These might be the reasons w.r.t LiFi technology and domain investing in this niche by various domains investors including starters..

•••
acquired below three domains today-

SimplyLiFi.com
LetsLiFi.com
lifitronics.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back