IT.COM

discuss The Future of LiFi Technology & Who has LiFi Domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
There was Chatter about this in another thread here on NP so I figured instead of going off topic there that I should start a new topic for discussion here to continue the off topic discussion.

So who has Lifi Domains? If you mentioned it in thee other post please mention them here thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Received bids on my couple of LiFi related domains..
I am also observing bids on some other domains too @Sedo.

Seems LiFi market is taking up at least with some extent...

•••
Interesting info on the price points for one of the sellers (just realized it is Namepros member A G Chaudhari). Their portfolio shows requested offers ranging from $400 to $90,000. They base these prices on analagous sales in the past.

What is your prediction that the current push to LiFi Dubai will help spur domain name sales?

•••
Interesting info on the price points for one of the sellers (just realized it is Namepros member A G Chaudhari). Their portfolio shows requested offers ranging from $400 to $90,000. They base these prices on analagous sales in the past.

What is your prediction that the current push to LiFi Dubai will help spur domain name sales?

Based on some of the below points.. It think, LiFi will definitely take some time to reach to commercial world.. Probably 2/3 year or might some more... But, it seems.. Its sure shot technology..

- LiFi has been tested outside the lab and 100 times faster than WiFi in Nov-2015.
- M&M analysis have provided the forecast that states, it will be $113 billion industry by 2022 (:$::$:)
- From Google analytics, We can see LED light market is growing and which is baseline for LiFi
- Regarding implementation in Dubai.. It seems that, Tie-up is already done with brand Zero 1 and they are about to deliver the products by end of this year.
- LiFi has started using in Tallinn, Estonia offices

:rolleyes:

•••
•••
•••
Registered few more domains...

LiFiLine.com
DataLighting.com

•••
Finally put my LiFi portfolio on several auction sites, Sedo, GoDaddy, and Flippa, and also my own website. There are EMDs and brandables. Over 70 names.

•••
I will be marketing LiFi on my Twitter account in the near future. I hope that I can find profitable markets in which to sell my domains. Dubai, Europe, (maybe the U.S.) and possibly mobile technology markets are key to domainers selling their portfolios at a premium price. :$:

•••
Only one lifi domain.

MagicLifi.com

•••
Just hand registered one more domain..

LiveLiFi.com

It seems that its .net extention is already registered by someone in Jan-2016.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Guys.. Looks like "LiFi" market is getting some popularity in domain marketplace..
Seeing some offers on LiFi related domains @Sedo...

Still long way to go.. But, feeling nice with my investments..

•••
•••
Registered two more LiFi domains..

BrightLiFi.com & ShineLiFi.com

•••
I so agree with you.

LiFi is the Internet of light.

Apple's new iPhone7 will be LiFi-enabled. Many other multi-billion dollar companies angling on this LED communication technology.

Once LiFi is available everywhere, every other tech, ie, VR, AI, Holo, ect, will show rapid advancement in people's everyday lives.

Simply...WOW.

Yeah true.. LiFi will be upcoming trend which provides data over LED lights.. This technology have lot more benefits over WiFi.
As per market and market analysis, It will be $113 billion dollar industry by 2022. I also see the growth in this niche in domain marketplace specially from my experience.
I hold 60+ LiFi technology domains and got low $xxx offers for some of the domains @Sedo in the span of last one year. Apart from Maine, I also see offers on other LiFi related domains @Sedo.

I think, This will allow interesting innovations/ ideas in near term future even in space of VR.

•••
It seems that, facebook is planning to start new service called "Express WiFi" in India in near future.
upload_2016-8-16_17-27-10.png

Also, whois record shows "ExpressWiFi.com" domain is hold by facebook.

I have recently registered similar generic/ descriptive two word domain "ExpressLiFi.com" and I already hold "LiFiExpress.com" domain since last year and currently domain is redirected to self developed webpage.

•••
Based on some of the below points.. It think, LiFi will definitely take some time to reach to commercial world.. Probably 2/3 year or might some more... But, it seems.. Its sure shot technology..

- LiFi has been tested outside the lab and 100 times faster than WiFi in Nov-2015.
- M&M analysis have provided the forecast that states, it will be $113 billion industry by 2022 :)$::$:)
- From Google analytics, We can see LED light market is growing and which is baseline for LiFi
- Regarding implementation in Dubai.. It seems that, Tie-up is already done with brand Zero 1 and they are about to deliver the products by end of this year.
- LiFi has started using in Tallinn, Estonia offices

:rolleyes:

this is why I have held off on purchasing more Lifi domains.I did get a lowball offer on ViaLifi.com countered with $5000. lol....silence.

•••
this is why I have held off on purchasing more Lifi domains.I did get a lowball offer on ViaLifi.com countered with $5000. lol....silence.
That's good.

I think, This will take some time..
I have also received couple of offers on my LiFi domains on sedo and flippa, countered some of the offers but no response..

Seems it's wait and watch game !!

•••
That's good.

I think, This will take some time..
I have also received couple of offers on my LiFi domains on sedo and flippa, countered some of the offers but no response..

Seems it's wait and watch game !!

No offers for my MagicLifi yet but i will wait either way. Will sell for mid x,xxx

•••
I received enquiries before offers on marketplace through my self developed sales page. I think, It's good to develop your own Web page with information for more visitors clarification. Also currently people's are not that much aware of this technology.. so there r less chances to get it searched on sales marketplaces.. through sales page, there r chances to get direct traffic through news/ blogs etc...

I have created sales page for each domain with common data on technology (not much efforts).. If you want to take reference, you can watch out by visiting lifibroadband.com

•••
acquired below LiFi domains after drop..

FreeLiFi.net
GratisLiFi.com
MediaLiFi.com
DuLiFi.com

•••
Any Recent Sales for Lifi domains?
I got few low ball offers for lifiHosting / com and LifiGallery / com.

•••
Any Recent Sales for Lifi domains?
I got few low ball offers for lifiHosting / com and LifiGallery / com.

I got low-ball offers last week on my three LiFi domains LiFicard.com, LiFispy.com and LiFiexpress.com on godaddy. These offers are from single buyer only and seems that, he is not interested to pay more than $100/ domain.

I am still waiting for his last inputs.. Attached snapshot for your confirmation... (removed some text)

upload_2016-9-19_15-30-55.png

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back