IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Earn my trust? Your actions were criminal and for some life changing and your hoping for a second chance 🖕
You leaked my personal info.
When Rob Monster and his blow up doll boyfriend Brian Royce are in prison I will forgive, but you will never get my business whoever you really are. Epik is to registrars what helmuts forum is to domain forums :poop:

•••
Will your update explain how we know you're from Epik LLC?
I have reported the account for impersonation. There is no proof this is actually "Epik".

Even if it actually is, the account really would need to be restricted and posts manually approved after 9+ months of silence.

No one here is going to deal with some BS when it comes to self-promotion, deflecting blame, or congratulatory posts related to successfully screwing over so many people.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
It is new guys, they are posting on Twitter from beepik account. They're just serious idiots. Either he is lazy and dumb and didn't bother to look at what Royce has been doing or doesn't see a problem with it. Or it is Royce.
Hey, maybe Brian Royce is not as dumb as I thought after being able to unload this steaming turd on some new "buyer".

Brad

Last edited:
•••
But it won't be overnight and words don't mean anything, actions will though, but it won't be fixed overnight.
Yeah, we know. Epik scammed Matthew Atkinson a year ago.

Rob was replaced as CEO 9+ months ago.

No one from Epik was anywhere to be seen and communicate with the victims this entire time.

Brian Royce has just spent that time making dumb tweets, including attacking domain investors.

You have already had ample time to fix it.

I don't care if it is Epik Holdings, Epik Inc, or Epik LLC.

The name "Epik" has little, if any, credibility left in this field...especially with domain investors.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I have reported the account for impersonation. There is no proof this is actually "Epik".

Even if it actually is, the account really would need to be restricted and posts manually approved after 9+ months of silence.

No one here is going to deal with some BS when it comes to self-promotion, deflecting blame, or congratulatory posts related to successfully screwing over so many people.

Brad
That is not the way. Let them and everyone speak freely. That's how who's who and what's what. That is a weak move Brad. Also, they are Brian or Rob, so on what basis do you restrict them? Very weak move. You are probably the one constantly reporting me.

Last edited:
•••
That is not the way. Let them and everyone speak freely. That's how who's who and what's what. That is a weak move Brad.
First of all there is absolutely no proof that this actually is "Epik LLC". So they can establish that first.

If it is, that is a pretty bad introductory post.

It is not a matter of speaking freely.

After this entire debacle, there is no way that "Epik" should be able to solicit new victims here with any type of self-promotion.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
You are probably the one constantly reporting me.
I very rarely report posts.

I am not going to sit idly by while "Epik" tries to solicit new victims with self-promotion tactics, after there is trail of old victims to be made whole.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
First of all there is absolutely no proof that this actually is "Epik LLC". So they can establish that first.

If it is, that is a pretty bad introductory post.

It is not a matter of speaking freely.

After this entire debacle, there is no way that "Epik" should be able to solicit new victims here with any type of self-promotion.

Brad
It is new owners. Do you not understand that? Not Rob and Royce. As I said, it is them, they are active on twitter right now under beepik account saying the same things. It is insane and dumb to try to keep them from answering questions. We want them to answer questions, like who are they? and most importantly when people will get paid?

•••
It is new owners. Do you not understand that? Not Rob and Royce. As I said, it is them, they are active on twitter right now under beepik account saying the same things. It is insane and dumb to try to keep them from answering questions. We want them to answer questions, like who are they? and most importantly when people will get paid?
I don't think you understand what "restricted" actually means. It doesn't been they are not allowed to post.

It would mean their posts would need to be approved, you know because they are actually on-topic.

They should be able to address questions and relevant topics.

It is unreasonable to give a company free reign that has spent the better part of a year creating victims, and their first post already has a self-promotion tone to it.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I don't think you understand what "restricted" actually means. It doesn't been they are not allowed to post.

It would mean their posts would need to be approved, you know because they are actually on-topic.

They should be able to address question and relevant topics.

It is unreasonable to give a company free reign that has spent the better part of a year creating victims, and their first post already has a self-promotion tone to it.

Brad
Ugh, I know exactly what restricted means because I spent most of time in restricted mode because you people like you, noticed you answered only said that you seldom report, not that you didn't report me. Let people speak freely and learn what they are. So weird to even want to restrict someone's speech.

Focus on making these new guys say who they are and when people will get paid.

Last edited:
•••
It is new guys, they are posting on Twitter from beepik account. They're just serious idiots. Either he is lazy and dumb and didn't bother to look at what Royce has been doing or doesn't see a problem with it. Or it is Royce.
Ugh, I know exactly what restricted means because I spent most of time in restricted mode because you people like you, noticed you answered only said that you seldom report, not that you didn't report me. Let people speak freely and learn what they are. So weird to even want to restrict someone's speech.

Focus on making these new guys say who they are and when people will get paid.
Oh, I forgot about their other Twitter account with like 50 followers.

The "free speech" champions blocked me on Twitter with their primary account. So did Brian Royce.

If you think new "Epik" should be allowed to use self-promotion here, while there is a trail of old victims (AKA bag holders)...we are going to have to agree to disagree.

I have no problem with them addressing the relevant questions and concerns.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
As all of you have documented and somehow had the time to write up 299 pages about this rehashing the same thing 80 different ways,
This is exactly what Rob would say, I wouldn't be surprised he is behind these new accounts on Twitter and here. And if this is not Rob, then it is someone who you can't trust, because who would in their right mind ever say something like that after all the people who have been fucked with. Have a heart! Welcome and f off!

Last edited:
•••
This "forever" domain bullshit was called out by myself and others -

https://www.namepros.com/threads/epik-promotion.1242873/#post-8308113

"The bottom line is you are paying for a promise from Epik to renew the domain, regardless of price, in perpetuity with no actual guarantees."

For sure... much like many investment products, the "forever" domain was only "forever" as long as Epik was around under current structure.

This was obviously not approved or setup with ICAN.

•••

Brad
I am not sure I agree to have them silenced, especially if they are new owners. I do think that they should get vetted and speak with forum admins to confirm their identity, and if so, then come in here and discussing issues.

I would however certainly not be incognito and at least introduce yourselves as the new owners..., so people know whom they are interacting with.

•••
I am not sure I agree to have them silenced, especially if they are new owners. I do think that they should get vetted and speak with forum admins to confirm their identity, and if so, then come in here and discussing issues.

I would however certainly not be incognito and at least introduce yourselves as the new owners..., so people know whom they are interacting with.
If that was their welcome post, it was a very bad start filled with self-promotion, deflecting responsibly, and seemingly not much care for the victims.

If they are serious, maybe they should create an AMA thread and be prepared to answer each question, even the tough ones.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
If that was their welcome post, it was a very bad start filled with self-promotion, deflecting responsibly, and seemingly not much care for the victims.

If they are serious, maybe they should create an AMA thread and be prepared to answer each question, even the tough ones.

Brad

Agree... or at the very least, send out an email to all of their customers.

•••
This is exactly what Rob would say, I wouldn't be surprised he is behind these new accounts on Twitter and here. And if this is not Rob, then it is someone who you can't trust, because who would in their right mind ever say something like that after all the people who have been fucked with. Have a heart! Welcome and f off!
Yeah, that comment (and others) definitely have Rob Monster vibes.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Agree... or at the very least, send out an email to all of their customers.
Or maybe explain who new Epik LLC actually is.

Nothing says trust us less than some unknown anonymous owner.

Brad

•••
Or maybe explain who new Epik LLC actually is.

Nothing says trust us less than some unknown anonymous owner.

Brad
humn, well that, we can probably pull up... registered in Wyoming?

•••
•••
How do we know you're from Epik LLC. Would you be happy to have a call or meeting?
The mods must find some way to verify or @Paul he is excellent at getting to the bottom of this kind of stuff.

Where is the headquarters of the Epik LLC? Are you U.S. based? Offshore, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Africa, Asia, etc...

It would have to be cheaper to start a fresh registrar without all the drama, liabilities and negative pr, why buy Epik instead?

•••
Yeah, that comment (and others) definitely have Rob Monster vibes.

Brad
I am not saying I know any better than you, but it did not feel like Rob to me, maybe the new owner knows him and wanted to give him some kind of credit, I don't know. But it did not feel like Rob to me, but I might be wrong, who knows this thread one singular thread, is a movie waiting to be made.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
You can't actually hold it against companies.

The address there is a registered agent. They, like those virtual office companies, act as the registered agent for companies wishing to remain anonomous or wanting to do business out of state. Wyoming is very much business friendly, but you need to be in WY. So... you hire a registered agent who acts as your agent for getting served.

In that address there are likely thousands of companies formed there. This has nothing to do with the actual companies themselves.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back