Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

NameSilo
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Actually what I said is, "Christians, conservatives and the right". You are misquoting. And yes, it was politically motivated "hack" with the goal of dumping data to be used in J6 trials, and it was an op and an inside job and Monster did abscond with $10M with no actions taken to stop him. All facts.

What Monster said about anything has nothing to do with anything I said so again, stop misquoting and smearing stick to the facts. You wasted a lot of time and space with your petty attempt at correcting me, just ignore in future or ask a question.
Right, and that's what I said. You said Christians, comma. Christians was in what you said. And of course it's crazy since people in government are Christian, they're a big voting block and if they wanted to get at them, they would tax them (as they should)

Then you just said again:
"it was politically motivated "hack" with the goal of dumping data to be used in J6 trials"

"All facts."

Link to those facts, did you do that earlier in the thread and I missed it.

------------
And to be clear, are you saying here Rob is working with the government? Was he reaching out to these far right groups, getting them into Epik, then leaving the door open so the government can get them all?

"this POS, Rob Monster, got rewarded very well for his service."

"Rob Monster conveniently left all of the server admin login details for those sites on his main site, in clear text, so the "hackers" (aka govt agents previously arrested for cp) could just login to those other servers."

"we should all agree that the govt running an op on their own people should never be tolerated."

"Rob Monster sold out the people he claimed to be serving and now we have a bunch of desperate losers hoping for a piece of that pie and helping Monster get away with the cash and just pretend like it was all just an accident."

Last edited:
•••

interesting but like tweeter says, do not have details of btcpay.

!!!! CANNOT VERIFY these btcpay amounts. sharing information if someone with better skill wants to look.
result is like 0 = "ok/successful", 1 maybe "problem please try again", 2 maybe "error payment declined"
"Bitcoin" is coinbase, with receipts in transaction
"BtcPay" no confirmations in cart transaction, not 100% certain, no wallets

[intrust]> select payment_method,sum(total_price) as payment_method_total,result from logs_cart where payment_method like '%btc%' or payment_method like '%bitcoin%' group by payment_method,result order by payment_method_total desc;

+----------------+----------------------+--------+
| payment_method | payment_method_total | result |
| BtcPay | 101354663.35999674 | 0 |
| Bitcoin | 2754097.2800000305 | 0 |
| BtcPay | 729057.6399999931 | 1 |
| Bitcoin | 518038.4299999957 | 1 |
| Bitcoin | 94682.87000000004 | 2 |
| BtcPay | 17821.769999999986 | 2 |

The Oathkeepers, Proudboys, Infowars, many Republican websites, etc all hosted at Epik and Rob Monster conveniently left all of the server admin login details for those sites on his main site, in clear text, so the "hackers" (aka govt agents previously arrested for cp) could just login to those other servers.

maybe lazy system admin. oath keeper dedicated server had root password stored in plaintext for cPanel single-click login, stored in database lazy, cleartext.

1) Epik data is being used to prosecute and persecute. I've interviewed attorneys for J6 defendants. The only way that data could have been provided en masse if hacked and dumped. Impossible to get a warrant for a mass fishing expedition.

which data ? someone downloaded every j6 video posted on parler (at epik). if user deletes the video, parler does not really delete. someone downloaded all of it.
gizmodo .com/every-deleted-parler-post-many-with-users-location-dat-1846032466

Last edited:
•••
Right, and that's what I said. You said Christians, comma. Christians was in what you said. And of course it's crazy since people in government are Christian, they're a big voting block and if they wanted to get at them, they would tax them (as they should)

Then you just said again:
"it was politically motivated "hack" with the goal of dumping data to be used in J6 trials"

"All facts."

Link to those facts, did you do that earlier in the thread and I missed it.

------------
And to be clear, are you saying here Rob is working with the government? Was he reaching out to these far right groups, getting them into Epik, then leaving the door open so the government can get them all?

"Rob Monster conveniently left all of the server admin login details for those sites on his main site, in clear text, so the "hackers" (aka govt agents previously arrested for cp) could just login to those other servers."

"we should all agree that the govt running an op on their own people should never be tolerated."

"Rob Monster sold out the people he claimed to be serving and now we have a bunch of desperate losers hoping for a piece of that pie and helping Monster get away with the cash and just pretend like it was all just an accident."
I have written about all these points extensively and posted many times. I don't have time to write up a summary of all the points again for you to appease your petty ankle biting so if you are really interested then here is your reading assignment. Check back in with any questions when you are done, not before.

https://providencepost.com/a-monster-of-epik-proportions/

https://providencepost.com/epik-grift/

The Epik hack thread on namepros and this 200 page thread.

Last edited:
•••
I have written about all these points extensively and posted many times. I don't have time to write up a summary of all the points again for you to appease your petty ankle biting so if you are really interested then here is your reading assignment. Check back in with any questions when you are done, not before.

https://providencepost.com/a-monster-of-epik-proportions/

https://providencepost.com/epik-grift/

The Epik hack thread on namepros and this 200 page thread.
I did, so basically you think he's a government agent or working with the government and this was some big op to bag all the far right groups?

Was he reaching out to these far right groups, getting them into Epik, then leaving the door open so the government can get them all?

That's what it seems like with your statements:

---------------------

Last edited:
•••
I assume Brian Royce is a real person, unless Epik is using AI software to create the worst possible CEO. :ROFL:

Brad
I know he likes guns a lot, his first interest pin was 6 years ago, and seems to look like him just like his twitter profile pic, so I guess he is real:

brian.png

•••
CNN have been in contact with me. Doing an interview to highlight the crimes being committed by Rob Monster and Brian Royce.
Where can we find the interview or article?

•••
I know he likes guns a lot, his first interest pin was 6 years ago, and seems to look like him just like his twitter profile pic, so I guess he is real:

Show attachment 232231
I remember checking out his Likes when I first heard of him - https://twitter.com/Brianmroyce/likes

He also cares about the ladies out there "For every 25 likes, I’ll make her boobs bigger."

People need to learn to use Twitter Bookmarks (private) vs Likes (public)

Last edited:
•••

Attachments

• 1676415169091.png
    1676415169091.png
    314.9 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
•••

Show attachment 232231
I remember checking out his Likes when I first heard of him - https://twitter.com/Brianmroyce/likes

He also cares about the ladies out there "For every 25 likes, I’ll make her boobs bigger."

People need to learn to use Twitter Bookmarks (private) vs Likes (public)
He sure does not have the type of web presence you would expect from someone who is qualified to be the CEO of a domain company.

He is just proving that lack of qualification in practice.

Brad

•••
This is not the place.

You, Derek, are the one who keeps bringing up the subject of the January 6 assault on the US Capitol and expressing your sympathies with the attackers. You seem to believe it is relevant to the discussion.

You keep asking people to send you private information. You have lied about the reasons why you want that information by, for example, falsely claiming you were in contact with attorneys who would help the people you urge to send you that information.

You do not identify for whom you are working, and it is clear from your prior references to militia, etc., that you are in touch with violent criminals, quite a few of whom have been convicted or pled guilty to violent behavior. Despite the obvious fact that these criminals have been convicted of violent crimes which they indeed did commit, you seem to believe that the only problem was that they got caught.

So, yes, when someone who is in obvious contact with violent criminals does not identify why they want to obtain private information from people, then the place where they are doing so is certainly the place to point out, and to warn anyone that you have not been honest about your claim to have some role in a future legal action of any kind, and that you have not been open about why you seem to want everyone to send you their personal information.

You have put on quite the act and delivered nothing, while attacking anyone who has the slightest concern about whatever it is you and your violent criminal pals are up to.

I would suggest that folks judge a tree by its fruit. I have a two-decade long record of helping domain registrants, including many on this forum. I am also responsible for the recent fine levied against Epik and Monster, so you can't pull this "why are you supporting Rob" crap on me either.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Are these clowns in jail yet, what about that lady to who they owed 100k? Why are they still even operating as a business???!! You can a) still sell domains and b) still buy them through epik.com complete crooks. Still waiting for some twat to approve this

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 1.52.56 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 1.52.56 PM.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 85
•••
Are these clowns in jail yet, what about that lady to who they owed 100k? Why are they still even operating as a business???!! You can a) still sell domains and b) still buy them through epik.com complete crooks. Still waiting for some twat to approve this
Why would you use Epik for a domain transaction in 2023?

•••
You, Derek, are the one who keeps bringing up the subject of the January 6 assault on the US Capitol and expressing your sympathies with the attackers. You seem to believe it is relevant to the discussion.

You keep asking people to send you private information. You have lied about the reasons why you want that information by, for example, falsely claiming you were in contact with attorneys who would help the people you urge to send you that information.

You do not identify for whom you are working, and it is clear from your prior references to militia, etc., that you are in touch with violent criminals, quite a few of whom have been convicted or pled guilty to violent behavior. Despite the obvious fact that these criminals have been convicted of violent crimes which they indeed did commit, you seem to believe that the only problem was that they got caught.

So, yes, when someone who is in obvious contact with violent criminals does not identify why they want to obtain private information from people, then the place where they are doing so is certainly the place to point out, and to warn anyone that you have not been honest about your claim to have some role in a future legal action of any kind, and that you have not been open about why you seem to want everyone to send you their personal information.

You have put on quite the act and delivered nothing, while attacking anyone who has the slightest concern about whatever it is you and your violent criminal pals are up to.

I would suggest that folks judge a tree by its fruit. I have a two-decade long record of helping domain registrants, including many on this forum. I am also responsible for the recent fine levied against Epik and Monster, so you can't pull this "why are you supporting Rob" crap on me either.
The reason for the hack was to ILLEGALLY obtain data to be used for the Jan 6th "trials". The hack and the many revelations that came out of that regarding Rob Monster's lies is what led to the investors demanding to see proof of Monster's false claims and then withdrawing from their agreement, which was based on fraud. That is what led to this current situation of Epik spiralling financially, which has led to mroe revelations of fraud and theft and even forced them to escalate to cover up their crimes. It is usually the attempted cover up that does them in.

My political opinions have nothing to do with any of this and I don't know why you keep bringing them up. I disagre with the govt violating 4th and 1st amend rights of all people. I have not asked for anyone's personal details or their political positions and I have helped a lot of people and continue to do so, which, again, is none of your business. Those people all think you are very weird, btw.

i think the real issue here is that you fancy yourself some kind of legal expert and you don't feel like you are getting the respect you deserve. Maybe if you cared about others and didn't ask so violent and weird that would go away.

PS. you are domain lawyer, nothing more. Move along.

•••
Why would you use Epik for a domain transaction in 2023?
Obvious fuck up on my part, but they appeared legit, will do way more research in the future, don't expect this level of fraud from a registrar.

•••
Brian Royce indicated that I misunderstood something and that he had not tried to make me an offer to take a $50K settlement of the $91K that Epik owes me for the sale of Candida.com on September 27th. So I am sharing the texts of our discussion. After he sent the text with the offer to settle for $50K or take a payment plan, I texted Rob. I was afraid to take a payment plan because I was afraid they would go bankrupt. So I felt pressured to settle. Rob told me that he was sure that Brian would present some options. And then I got the follow up text later on saying they would pay me $50K by end of Jan and $41K by the end of Feb. I have not received any money from Epik. Show attachment 231268Show attachment 231269Show attachment 231270Show attachment 231271
Did this clown pay you?

•••
•••
DNProtect.com is now using GoDaddy's Uniregistrymarket nameservers.

Last edited:
•••
Jesus wept,
What are you doing about it, that's a small fortune. I did contact the Attorney General in WA state, and there's also some chat group on Whatsapp, but nothing in it. Looking at other options now involving legal options. Reached out to a few lawyers, waiting back to see what they say.

•••
Meanwhile there are over 8K names listed on NL. That's potentially at least 80K in magic beans for sellers to digest.

•••
DNProtect.com is now using GoDaddy's Uniregistrymarket nameservers.
Thanks for noticing that. The domain looks like it is still registered at Epik but hasn't been transferred to another registrar. There is still the ownership issue out there, so if it is transferred or sold at any point there will most likely be potential issues for the buyer or however acquires that domain.

•••
Rob Monster did a $3-4M renovation project on his home slightly before the Epik crash, lost millions in crypto bets and spent many millions more on dumb pet projects, which was probably a money laundering scheme. That was NOT his money, that was embezzled and misappropriated investor's money, most of which has now been converted to debt in exchange for not pressing criminal charges. This is terrible and totally illegal but as despicable as these crimes are the theft from customers is even worse, far worse.

Kathleen, Igor and the rest did not want to invest their life savings into a Epik. They didn't want to invest every dime they have with some moronic grifters to build some scammy fintech or buy Monster's new kitchen. Brian Royce has no right to use this STOLEN money to pay operating expenses never mind build his pipe dream. When it is proven, and it will be, that he's building a fintech or some other venture with STOLEN monies he'll be sharing a cell with Monster. That would be a great punishment.

•••
Rob Monster did a $3-4M renovation project on his home slightly before the Epik crash, lost millions in crypto bets and spent many millions more on dumb pet projects, which was probably a money laundering scheme. That was NOT his money, that was embezzled and misappropriated investor's money, most of which has now been converted to debt in exchange for not pressing criminal charges. This is terrible and totally illegal but as despicable as these crimes are the theft from customers is even worse, far worse.
I have no clue about any of this.

However, in general though a company can't just misuse company funds, especially on personal projects, then convert that or other losses resulting from corporate abuse to "debt" that leaves customers holding the bag.

This is especially true with escrow funds. They are supposed to be separated from other funds.

That type of scheme would likely lead to severe consequences both legally and financially.

If a company is commingling escrow funds, and business funds, and personal funds...that is a textbook example of when piercing of the corporate veil would be appropriate.

Kathleen, Igor and the rest did not want to invest their life savings into a Epik. They didn't want to invest every dime they have with some moronic grifters to build some scammy fintech or buy Monster's new kitchen. Brian Royce has no right to use this STOLEN money to pay operating expenses never mind build his pipe dream. When it is proven, and it will be, that he's building a fintech or some other venture with STOLEN monies he'll be sharing a cell with Monster. That would be a great punishment.
The people who need to get left holding the bag are the shareholders.
Instead, Epik is making the customers hold the bag.

They are only able to still operate because of customers like Kathleen Kalaf. They essentially have stolen $91K from her. What other term would be appropriate to describe it?

They took $100K in payment for her domain. Kept the funds, and stuck her with some worthless magic beans (Masterbucks). They have had her funds for well over 4+ months now.

Let's not forget all the other people who are owed money.
These are not shareholders. They are just victims.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
There is no care or compassion from @Rob Monster, Brian Royce, or anyone else involved with Epik.

Do they care about any of the people facing financial hardships because of their actions? No.

Do they care about people who are facing stress or other medical issues because of this? No.

Are either willing to really show their face in public and address the actual issues? No.

When things were going well Rob Monster had no problem spamming the forum with self-promotion and stupid platitudes. Where is he now?

I can only judge people by their actions, and their lack of concern for the victims is disgusting.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Very interesting news:

Epik's address changed TODAY and now points to a registered agent. Bankruptcy incoming? Fed takeover? Some thing is up.

1676512841292.png

1676512698450.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back