Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The wingsuit jetpack stuff I posted before I can't do, but this is doable

Stuff for the bucket list.
Whats the ticket on one of those?
900 ft sounds like plenty of fun.

Peace,
Cy

•••
Why is that? I really don't know much about either.

I have been told by others, including my Grandmother that York is really nice. I haven't heard anything about Bristol.
I'm messing - I'm from Devon and they are like a neighbouring county (a state, to you Americans). It has it's good parts, I'll give it that, but like any place, it has it's not so good parts :P

•••
Oooooo, don't tell me you are growing your sense of humor jdab! I thought Brits didn't kid/mess around? LOL

So even you Englishmen have a county/state that you guys all make fun of or is it just BC they are a neighbor of your county? Kind of like how many Americans make fun of Oklahoma (Okie's). ;)

Seriously though, I just haven't heard anything about Bristol. York, yes but not Bristol.

•••
•••
Screenshot 2015-04-27 02.22.15.png.cropped.png

Apparently Google thinks this is a good reason to use Android, because it's in one of their commercials. While I agree with their decision, I'm not sure I follow their reasoning.

•••
Oooooo, don't tell me you are growing your sense of humor jdab! I thought Brits didn't kid/mess around? LOL

So even you Englishmen have a county/state that you guys all make fun of or is it just BC they are a neighbor of your county? Kind of like how many Americans make fun of Oklahoma (Okie's). ;)

Seriously though, I just haven't heard anything about Bristol. York, yes but not Bristol.
Well there are definitely cities that we all mock, particularly Norwich/the Norfolk area. All married to their cousins and whatnot.

•••
Japan Air line's CEO - Must watch

•••
Hole in the Bread Eggs! And if you add some bacon on top...

•••
p.gif

Watch: Arnold Schwarzenegger is back in new ‘Terminator’ trailer

•••
Story of Cristiano Ronaldo - Joltter visits Madeira, the home of CR7 skills

•••
•••
The Brits have a Great sense of humor]
Jerry Jeff and Gary P. Nunn might disagree.

Well, when you're down on your luck,
And you ain't got a buck,
In London you're a goner.
Even London Bridge has fallen down,
And moved to Arizona,
Now I know why.
And I'll substantiate the rumor that the English sense of humor
Is drier than than the Texas sand.

You can put up your dukes, and you can bet your boots
That I'm leavin' just as fast as I can.

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
Perfect Solar Eclipse Timing! In New Mexico. Photography by Colleen Pinski
10460313_879826602094304_127171273561803685_n.jpg

•••
Yay, SUMMER!!!

This vid's before even my time, but it's still way cool, you dig?

Just watched most of the documentary on Eddie Cochran, his last performance was at the Hippodrome in Bristol, England. He died the following day on Easter Sunday after a car crash late Saturday night after the show. He was double billed with Gene Vincent, who also was seriously injured in the crash along with Cochran's long-time girlfriend.

Last edited:
•••
Yea, Eddies cool, but this is the version I grew up on.

Keith Moon.... The standard by which all rock drummers are measured.
And none have ever measured up.

Peace,
Cy

•••
Went and got some flower crosses.
Then to the cemetery.
My wife's first husband and his parents.
I liked his parents
Never met her first husband.

•••
•••
•••
Yes... I'm watching it right now on TV. So far my favorites are SWEDEN, SPAIN and RUSSIA. Still many countries to go.

Some fantastic stage lighting and other effects

UPDATE: All countries have finished their songs and voting will begin soon.

My favorites are: SWEDEN, ITALY, RUSSIA and SPAIN

Last edited:
•••
Well there are definitely cities that we all mock, particularly Norwich/the Norfolk area. All married to their cousins and whatnot.
Here as far as "All married to their cousins (or sisters)", it's pretty much anywhere in the South.

I had a guy work for me once who was from Georgia and all my guys used to say he was married to his sister and his kids were inbreeds and teased him like that.

I had figured that (knowing my guys) they were just messing with him since he was from the South and had an accent and everything.

Then, I went to his house after work one day and he ask me if I had met his wife. I said "No", he then yelled out "Sis, come out here and meet my boss".

He then turned and looked at me and I guess I had one of those "Holly shit, the guys were right" looks in my face.

After a strange and puzzled look on his face seemed to last a while, I guess he realized why my jaw was on the floor.

He then said "Shit man, her name is Sissy, she's not my sister!".

After a minute, we both started laughing. I felt bad that I even thought it but after all the teasing by the other guys and then him calling her "Sissy", he understood and was the one who started the laughing.

When I got to work the next day the guys had asked about his wife. Since we all kidded/messed around with each other a lot I started playing along with the whole married to his sister thing.

At first I didn't let them know that I had any clue about his wife being his sister.

I went on to say that they could pass for identical twins, I had seen their wedding pictures and everyone was sitting on one side of the church, his kids, wife and himself all looked like clones of each other and so one.

That did make the whole married to his sister thing worse though but he went along with it. He said that people in the South married family members because of simple economics. That way they only had half the amount of people to feed as in a traditional wedding so it saved 50% on their wedding expenses. ;)

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back