IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Well there are definitely cities that we all mock, particularly Norwich/the Norfolk area. All married to their cousins and whatnot.
Ah mocking,, thought it was only a Canadian thing,,

•••
Ah mocking,, thought it was only a Canadian thing,,

Wow, I must have been in a cave somewhere. I had never heard about that show. I just checked it out, thinking it was fairly new and found out it came out over 10 years ago. Man was I lost back then I guess.

Are Canadian's known for sarcasm, eh?

•••
Are Canadian's known for sarcasm, eh?
Well that show was known for that...guessing Canadians don't mind being made fun of by other Canadians.

update..wow a lot been going on in this thread...like 9999 posting member name change and most of the tags are gone....

Last edited:
•••
Well that show was known for that...guessing Canadians don't mind being made fun of by other Canadians.
It seems like it was a good show and something I would like. I did get a kick out of the clip about the spitting whenever someone said "Wullerton", their rival town I guess.

I like when the other guy walked into the cafe and said the name and the waitress chipped in with the spitting when the guys did and they said "You're one of us now". That was funny!

Hey, on a serious note. I always wanted to know (from a Canadian) if the "eh" thing is just something more about a certain area of Canada (that actually use the saying) or is an all of Canada thing?

I know many people think all Canadians use the saying but I always thought it was just something that got spread out of control and over-exaggerated.

•••
•••
•••
Damn cool logos.
Thing is, they are too big for using wordpress theme 2015.
Will have to find a theme I like that can take the logo.

•••
Damn, lost two auctions just now on ebay.
Must be people on ebay who do not mind bidding domains up to 50 or more bucks.
Even to several hundred dollars.
Do believe domainers have found ebay a good place to buy domains.

•••
Damn cool logos.
Thing is, they are too big for using wordpress theme 2015.
Will have to find a theme I like that can take the logo.
Yeah, you need a theme that will leave a lasting memory for a domain like that.

One that just screams out "Blogging Shit!"

Come to my Blogging Shit site and get the shit blown out of your mind! Oh, and keep coming back! ;)

•••
So looks like it's going to be Warriors vs. Cavs in the Finals, Rockets getting stomped out. Just wondering what Warrior player Dwight will try to take out in the second half or put a technical on. These current series are kinda boring.

•••
So looks like it's going to be Warriors vs. Cavs in the Finals, Rockets getting stomped out. Just wondering what Warrior player Dwight will try to take out in the second half or put a technical on. These current series are kinda boring.
Yeah, It would be nice though if these were more entertaining. Hopefully the finals will be better. Shaping up to perhaps be better than these series!

•••
•••
OMG, I just watched that again the other day. I always liked that movie. It was one of the first video disc's that my parents had growing up and I must have watched it 100's of times.

That's my favorite part of the movie! Awesome!!!

•••
•••
•••
Hey, on a serious note. I always wanted to know (from a Canadian) if the "eh" thing is just something more about a certain area of Canada (that actually use the saying) or is an all of Canada thing?

I know many people think all Canadians use the saying but I always thought it was just something that got spread out of control and over-exaggerated.
Just a regional thing, probably more common before US television,

•••
Just a regional thing, probably more common before US television,
Well when I went to BC/Vancouver, the first three people I talked to used it. I thought maybe they spotted an American and were just messing with me.

I crossed the border and stopped at a gas station just south of Vancouver, I got out and an employee there said "Fill'er up eh?". After hearing all the stuff about Canadians always using that, I thought he was just F'ing with me BC he saw my California license plates.

Then I stopped at a "Real Canadian Superstore" in Surrey I believe. I go inside looking for some Tylenol for a headache I had. An employee saw me looking on the shelf for something and asked "Can I help you find something, eh?". I thought that maybe I stuck out like an American or something and again she was just F'ing with me.

I then go to pay and the cashier said "Is that all for you today, eh?".

I never knew for sure if it was just a coincidence that I just happened to get 3 people who just happened to use that phrase, they were just messing with me BC they could tell I was an American, or they really use that term that much there.

They were all extremely nice though, I could tell I wasn't in the US. LOL

•••
Well when I went to BC/Vancouver, the first three people I talked to used it. I thought maybe they spotted an American and were just messing with me.

I crossed the border and stopped at a gas station just south of Vancouver, I got out and an employee there said "Fill'er up eh?". After hearing all the stuff about Canadians always using that, I thought he was just F'ing with me BC he saw my California license plates.

Then I stopped at a "Real Canadian Superstore" in Surrey I believe. I go inside looking for some Tylenol for a headache I had. An employee saw me looking on the shelf for something and asked "Can I help you find something, eh?". I thought that maybe I stuck out like an American or something and again she was just F'ing with me.

I then go to pay and the cashier said "Is that all for you today, eh?".

I never knew for sure if it was just a coincidence that I just happened to get 3 people who just happened to use that phrase, they were just messing with me BC they could tell I was an American, or they really use that term that much there.

They were all extremely nice though, I could tell I wasn't in the US. LOL
Well, can be a West Coast thing, I live near the Great Lakes (Superior) and I don't hear the ending "eh" much..

Now this is what I call a accent

•••
Well, can be a West Coast thing, I live near the Great Lakes (Superior) and I don't hear the ending "eh" much..

Now this is what I call a accent
I figured it might have been. I had a worker once years ago who was from Montreal and he had just moved to the US and I never heard him use it.

I was expecting it but it never happened. His accent sounded like he was from the Dakotas in the US here. LOL

•••
•••
Claustral Canyon- Australia. Photography by @LewisFogrty
10417610_879829102094054_2032568750755870717_n.jpg

•••
•••
How cool is this... The couple from the Woodstock album cover are still together, 46 years later!!
11257917_869292349819412_3522997921897900358_n.jpg

•••
I figured it might have been. I had a worker once years ago who was from Montreal and he had just moved to the US and I never heard him use it.

I was expecting it but it never happened. His accent sounded like he was from the Dakotas in the US here. LOL
One of my favorite/favourite accents is Cajun

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back