Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Now this is a Bond girl :P

09581076598ee0379b6a2e3ba9c0651a.jpg

lol

•••
I just remembered the hottest bond girl ever

onatopp.jpg

8677.gif

bond-girls-xenia-onatopp.jpg

And she drove a red Ferrari

doc-504.jpg

•••
•••
Famke left Bond for the X-Men though.. she's probably the age that answered LennCo's questions as for the oldest I would go to... lol (I'm not as adventurous as going all the way to 72!)

I want to see a Bond girl that doesn't need makeup - even if they do have full makeup on for breakfast in the movies :)

•••
..........They never told me about this thread in church

•••
•••
Famke left Bond for the X-Men though.. she's probably the age that answered LennCo's questions as for the oldest I would go to... lol (I'm not as adventurous as going all the way to 72!)

I want to see a Bond girl that doesn't need makeup - even if they do have full makeup on for breakfast in the movies :)

She don't need makeup, Olga Kurylenko, think she looks better than the other girl driving that Ferrari. Also have to agree with iowadawg about Danica, the only curves she's seeing is out on the track.

olga-kurylenko-james-bond-girl-3.jpg

This guy has more curves

danica-with-breasts.jpg

Last edited:
•••
MODS there nudity in the non adult room, please remove :P

No seriously please remove

•••
What's an Offical?

I don't know but apparently Johname does.

Love the Penguin Casillas Update!

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

MODS there nudity in the non adult room, please remove :P

No seriously please remove

Is that a guy or a really ugly girl?

•••
The sad thing is I think that's a guy with man breast.

He needs a Bro or a Manzier :hehe:

•••
And the bond girl from Russia with love...Daniela Bianchi

•••
I just ventured back into NP forums...

but i survived and im back....

•••
who is Danica? is that she on the photo above? she needs liposuction.. Jerry Seinfield looks better anyway..

•••
Well, the is Anderson Cooper for you guy lovers!
Hahahahahhaa....

•••
I just remembered the hottest bond girl ever

onatopp.jpg

8677.gif

bond-girls-xenia-onatopp.jpg

And she drove a red Ferrari

doc-504.jpg

The hot of da hottest is madame Carole Bouquet as Melina Havelock :)
608_32_407.jpg

•••
Here's a random chuck norris fact

"Chuck Norris doesn't call the wrong number. You answer the wrong phone."

•••
I trust Nick's opinion. He is very interested in finding out who the hottest women are... and coming from the Ukraine he should know!

I'm no officially close to my goal - I've unsubscribed from all other threads (except the BB thread which is grandfathered in).

Things are looking up.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Here's a random chuck norris fact

"Chuck Norris doesn't call the wrong number. You answer the wrong phone."

Here's another:

He's a homophobic moron who lives off some nonsense meme. Big Gay Al could kick his a$$.

Last edited:
•••
I trust Nick's opinion. He is very interested in finding out who the hottest women are... and coming from the Ukraine he should know!

lol
Please notice - this time I prefer French (Carole) but not Ukrainian (Olga) :)

•••
•••
ok default, this one is for you...I promise to stop after this....:lol:

Chuck Norris doesn't need twitter, he's already following you.

Let's keep the thread back to the them bond girls

I'm no officially close to my goal - I've unsubscribed from all other threads (except the BB thread which is grandfathered in).

Things are looking up.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Here's another:

He's a homophobic moron who lives of some nonsense meme. Big Gay Al could kick his a$$.

•••
ok default, this one is for you...I promise to stop after this....:lol:

Chuck Norris doesn't need twitter, he's already following you.

Who said I'm on Twitter? {ok, I am, but which one of my 10 abandoned accounts ?}

BTW:

You don't have to stop, Chuck wouldn't. I don't have any moderation capabilities over this thread and I can't just make it happen like Chuck would.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

lol
Please notice - this time I prefer French (Carole) but not Ukrainian (Olga) :)

I understand... you've got to spread the love around :)

How did this become a Bond Girl thread?

There's nothing for the women in this thread. How about Bond men?

I'll start with Carlos Tevez!
NickNack2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Also, the real British hero Austin Powers?

Shagadelic Baby!:kickass:

Who said I'm on Twitter? {ok, I am, but which one of my 10 abandoned accounts ?}

BTW:

You don't have to stop, Chuck wouldn't. I don't have any moderation capabilities over this thread and I can't just make it happen like Chuck would.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

I understand... you've got to spread the love around :)

There's nothing for the women in this thread. How about Bond men?

I'll start with Carlos Tevez!
NickNack2.jpg

•••

Ok, change it temporally to one time crushes (girls are welcome to add theirs) ;)
One of mine was Barbie Benton, had it bad for her back in the day.

barbi-3.jpg

barbi_benton%20%2816%29.jpg

:snaphappy:

•••
Way back when, I looked at my first wife and said, if I could, I would change now.
Ahhh...Barbie......

Even notice, the older one gets, the better looking the women were in the old days?

Ok, change it temporally to one time crushes (girls are welcome to add theirs) ;)
One of mine was Barbie Benton, had it bad for her back in the day.

barbi-3.jpg

barbi_benton%20%2816%29.jpg

:snaphappy:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back