Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

NameSilo
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What's wrong with 18? :lala:

If I remember correctly..Maxim magazine stated when it come to dating...1/2 your age plus seven is the minimum age that you should be dating.

Believe this rule doesn't apply to billionaires/millionaires...

•••
Back to the free steaks.
When and where?

Last night was visitation, then dinner with a bunch of the family.
Today was breakfast with a bunch of the family then on to the funeral home for the services.
Then to the cemetary, US Navy did John right by being there, playing taps, saluting his remains and his wife.
Then back to funeral home for a nice reception (which is a strange thing to call the proceedings).
Then home, where once I changed clothes, it was removed an a/c from one window and replace it in another window.

So, how in the world has your day gone?

PS.....
Am I the only person banned for life from chat because I told some kids to kiss my butt?

•••
I slept most of the day. Ordered two SSD drives (I am weirdly OCD when it comes to buying anything so this process began over 3 weeks ago). Bought a domain ive been tasting for a year- it gets no traffic.

Ate the best sandwich that my hometown offers outside of my kitchen.

Looked at aggros post (i stalk her) - same drivel.

Slept some more.

Watched Burn Notice.

Well half of it because i fell asleep.

What chat are you banned from? I cant believe you called them kids!

P.S. This will also be the official Tour De France thread..

I pick Bradley Wiggins!

Last edited:
•••
If I remember correctly..Maxim magazine stated when it come to dating...1/2 your age plus seven is the minimum age that you should be dating.

That'll be perfect when I'm 80. Old timer with a 47 year old :hearts:

•••

This means an 8 year old could date a 2 year old!

Also 18 and 16 could mean a molestation of a minor charge in Georgia if you cant keep it together...

Maxim needs a few boundary conditions.

•••
NP July 4th Hot Dog contest is 100% going to happen, fans of this tread will get first picks.

type how many dogs you think the winner of the coney island nathans contest will eat in this thread

Joey-Chestnut-win-hot-dog-contest.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
We have our first dog eater on record.

2011-08-23-15-51-51-2-barack-obama-eats-a-hot-dog-at-an-independence-day.jpeg

•••
That'll be perfect when I'm 80. Old timer with a 47 year old :hearts:

Told my wife one day, right now there is a baby girl being born that could be my trophy wife.

Old joke:
Husband tells wife I am leaving you for a 25 year old girl.
Wife tells husband that hey, no problem as my boyfriend is 25 and I will tell you this, 25 goes into 50 more times than 50 goes into 25.

•••
The few times 50 goes into 25 turns into infinity locker room bragging, purely mathematical theory of course

Last edited:
•••
The few times 50 goes into 25 turns into infinity locker room bragging, purely mathematical theory of course

I quit bragging right around the time I met my third wife.

•••
•••
•••

This means an 8 year old could date a 2 year old!

if you are 8
1/2 your age is 4
plus 7
= 11
heck, she's older than you are :lol:

I can't believe no one caught that :p

My dad used to say:
when the wife reaches 40, you trade her in for two twenties :notme:

•••
if you are 8
1/2 your age is 4
plus 7
= 11
heck, she's older than you are :lol:

I can't believe no one caught that :p

Do it the other way around :-P

•••
NP July 4th Hot Dog contest is 100% going to happen, fans of this tread will get first picks.

type how many dogs you think the winner of the coney island nathans contest will eat in this thread

Joey-Chestnut-win-hot-dog-contest.jpg

Pick a dog number today

You can do it with the maxium formula if you want.

•••
•••
Too damn hot here to get into any math!

Heck with it!
Can't get my image to show up.....

•••
Which way...use pics if needed :gl:

Its easy, the formula was derived by the male Nobel prize winning scientist Maxim, so the 7 coefficient would have to always be in the direction of the youngest, hottest babe. However one must understand said formula is skewed to the right tail for the targeted population of horny adult men with consumer spendable money

If one were to apply the formula to college students and under, the 7 is no longer a constant integer but instead a rapidly decaying decimalised number that would at onset range= 5 yrs old would have two toddlers dating in kindergarten.

I hope that clears everything up

images

•••
Couldn't get any clearer if I took my mud colored glasses off :gl:

•••
I believe Elijah came up with that rule, just watched the movie Malcolm X the other day, from the autobiography:

"Mr. Elijah Muhammad taught us that a tall man married to a too-short woman, or vice-versa, they looked odd, not matched. And he taught that a wife’s ideal age was half the man’s age, plus seven. He taught that women are physiologically ahead of men. Mr. Muhammad taught that no marriage could succeed where the woman did not look up with respect to the man. And that the man had to have something above and beyond the wife in order for her to be able to look to him for psychological security."

•••
I just wouldn't use the bible as a guideline. Both Joseph and Mohammed allegedly liked them "young".

Mis_Chiff:

2-1+7=8

You can get there if you follow Johnames description.

•••
The heat level outside is too high for me to go out there for long.

But finally, got all those cans and bottles my wife must save for redemption bagged up and in the van. Just have to go to the redemption center to unload them.
Bottle law here is 5 cents deposit when you buy.
Thus wife wants her damn nickel back!

•••
I just now stumbled upon this thread.
I guess my invite got lost in the mail :hehe:

Do I think Danica is hot?
I sure as hell wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating crackers.

Danica-Patrick2.jpg

:snaphappy:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back