IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
I think I'll be pulling for Dusty Baker
Normally I would also root for Dusty, loved him as a Dodger and he picked me up hitchhiking once, a long time ago.
Pretty good man.
My problem is with the Astros. (still several cheaters on that team)
Would like to see the series go to 7.

Peace,
Cy

Last edited:
•••
•••
I was bored today. I was feeling old today. I was looking back and thinking about what I've actually given to the world. What is the one thing that I am most proud of in my life?

Firstly, the creation of this thread.
But then really, I think it's eliciting the first response to this thread that is what I am most proud of.

(I will make you go look at what Johname said and not tell you)

I still remember reading that response and thinking it was the most perfect response to any thread opening post of all time.

This thread is my legacy and it is a source of great pride.

•••
I went to edit the first post to fix the dead links etc. It won't let me.

SIX YEARS.
This thread was started SIX YEARS ago.

I swear that time goes faster as you get older. Kenny's days must only last 6 hours :)

•••
After all these years I figured out the thread should have been called. "You're Not Welcomed Here, Private Thread Only Get the F Out "

Then everyone would be coming in here lol

Bored=Same day NP gets a new look, what are the odds?

•••
•••
After all these years I figured out the thread should have been called. "You're Not Welcomed Here, Private Thread Only Get the F Out "

Then everyone would be coming in here lol

Bored=Same day NP gets a new look, what are the odds?

I have to admit that I almost asked when it changed. I don't like the narrow layout but who cares about the opinion of someone who gets bored a couple of times a year :)

•••
I swear that time goes faster as you get older. Kenny's days must only last 6 hours :)

everybody_funny_now_you_funny_too_t_shirt-r8462e902c6004bb0942c056c25fea5c7_k2gr0_630.jpg

I was bored today. I was feeling old today. I was looking back and thinking about what I've actually given to the world. What is the one thing that I am most proud of in my life?

Firstly, the creation of this thread.
But then really, I think it's eliciting the first response to this thread that is what I am most proud of.

(I will make you go look at what Johname said and not tell you)

I still remember reading that response and thinking it was the most perfect response to any thread opening post of all time.

This thread is my legacy and it is a source of great pride.
Man Up.jpg

Peace,
Cy

jk. Love you, bro

•••
•••
•••
I am so into the Stones tour. I watched-listen to practically every one live. Someone on Youtube will live steam each one. Mostly like that they are still doing it. Also who else but maybe Elton John can present nonstop mega hits.

•••
•••
•••
Tough day for survivor pools.
Buff
Dallas
N.O.
all lose.
I took the Colts.

Also tuff break for the Raiders.

Peace,
Cy

•••
Taking a break... I'll post again after people have a chance to get used to the new look and wander on in again.

Du-s bi-annuals posts at best and cy's probably still one of those secret mods, don't count so I am the last member standing here

Even Corey is not here to tell us happy Tuesday when it's still Monday lol

I hate to bail just before the holidays so I'll be back soon but got to be more people here that appreciate a potato named Doug

•••
•••
tobe.jpg

My To Be List after watching
"Human Beings vs Human Doings"
continue

Cheers
Corey

•••

From Ep 19 – Survival of the Kindest vs Survival of the Fittest​

mojoep192.jpg

This week is one for all the Anthropologists out there (which I’m guessing may not be many )…because for over 150 years the world interpreted Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution as β€œSurvival of the Fittest”.

Continue

Cheers
Corey

•••
Why you bakin' cookies when you could be cookin' bacon? :unsure:

iu

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back