IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I only noticed today that the background on the Porkbun opening page is tailored to the visitor's country. Very cute. A few examples.

hero_uk.jpg

hero_de.jpg

hero_nl.jpg

hero_fr.jpg

hero_es.jpg

hero_ca.jpg

•••
Taking a break... I'll post again after people have a chance to get used to the new look and wander on in again.

Du-s bi-annuals posts at best and cy's probably still one of those secret mods, don't count so I am the last member standing here

Even Corey is not here to tell us happy Tuesday when it's still Monday lol

I hate to bail just before the holidays so I'll be back soon but got to be more people here that appreciate a potato named Doug

I can try and post more often - maybe every month? And what is this about Cy being a secret mod. Have I missed a whole conspiracy!

Have a good Thanksgiving!

•••
I only noticed today that the background on the Porkbun opening page is tailored to the visitor's country. Very cute. A few examples.
Heh, they are in tune. And forget the multiverse, enter the buniverse.

•••
I can try and post more often - maybe every month? And what is this about Cy being a secret mod. Have I missed a whole conspiracy!

Have a good Thanksgiving!
Lets quash that rumor right now.
No longer a member of NPStaff. Period.

You and Rickey and SomeoneElse have a great Holiday, bro.

Peace,
Cy

•••
I don't even know what the "secret mods" backstory is and I was just josh

I forgot about SomeoneElse ! and Grace Delete

Have a great Thanksgiving!

•••
I am here @DU , I am completing a College course, Sydney went into Lockdown & my Fitness Course went online, the Lockdown has now lifted and I have had to go into College to complete practicals, at the mo, I have 3 written assignments & 1 practical to complete this semester... in the meantime...watch this *giggle

ep9_1.jpg

From Ep 9 – β€˜Radical Empathy’ and generous assumptions

Cheers
Corey

Last edited:
•••
Happy Thursday from Sydney, Australia

thursday-quotes-main.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
I am still learning the buttons on here I got to remember not to accidentally hit the down buttons lol

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
this headline is so funny

Tesla Is a Defensive Stock Now. It's a 'Twilight Zone World'.

•••
Square changing it's name to Block

Sounds more 3d

•••
•••
•••
ok i had to look up the details on the 37c Whaoop f BK

There’s some fine print involved in the deal: To claim a 37-cent Whopper, you not only have to order online or through the BK app, you also have to sign up as a member of the Burger King Royal Perks loyalty program. (You can learn more about that loyalty program here, in our roundup of fast food mobile apps.) You also have to manually add the coupon listed online or in the app to apply the discountβ€”that is, the Whopper won’t automatically cost 37 cents unless you opt into the deal. And finallyβ€”and I know this one hurts, I’m sorryβ€”there’s a limit of one 37-cent Whopper per customer.

•••
•••
ok i had to look up the details on the 37c Whaoop f BK

There’s some fine print involved in the deal: To claim a 37-cent Whopper, you not only have to order online or through the BK app, you also have to sign up as a member of the Burger King Royal Perks loyalty program. (You can learn more about that loyalty program here, in our roundup of fast food mobile apps.) You also have to manually add the coupon listed online or in the app to apply the discountβ€”that is, the Whopper won’t automatically cost 37 cents unless you opt into the deal. And finallyβ€”and I know this one hurts, I’m sorryβ€”there’s a limit of one 37-cent Whopper per customer.
I'm guessing the original 37 ct Whopper was a much better burger than the current $5 burger today.
There is a way to make them a little more palatable now, though.
When ordering ask for "heavy" whatever veggies you like, tomatoes, onions, pickles, etc....
or just "heavy all" for extra condiments too.

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back