Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm a future New Englander, safest states.

Glad you're Ok (if very tired and without power)

New England gets snow. Lots of snow. Upstate NY gets some nasty storms. Mid Atlantic /southern NE not as much snow but occasional wind storms, hurricanes or remnants thereof, and a random tornado.

Remember when Gilsan posted the monkey selfie?

The monkey sued to be the owner of the pic lol

You mean a group of idiots sued on the monkey's behalf. So effin' stupid.
I'm sure the monkey didn't give a sh*t.

•••
•••
Glad you're Ok (if very tired and without power)

New England gets snow. Lots of snow. Upstate NY gets some nasty storms. Mid Atlantic /southern NE not as much snow but occasional wind storms, hurricanes or remnants thereof, and a random tornado.

Very worn out but otherwise good. Very minor damage that's already fixed. Just need to get more sleep and some more meals in me. Have power, cable etc. Lots of people still don't, so was lucky this time. Food still good, had a generator, hooked the fridge up to it. So back to normal already.

Yeah, the snow. Lived in Upstate NY my senior year of hs and while I love snow, that was a bit much. And cold, got down to -29 F, over 60 degrees below freezing. Need to find a state that's not hot all the damn time, 4 seasons type of state. Maybe out West, Utah, somewhere.

For me, it's the heat. Don't know what it is, think it's metabolism or something, maybe I should get checked, but it just kicks me into some calorie burning machine. Lost 4.5 pounds the last day and I had 3 meals and some snacks. If this happened, power out, and it was in the 60's/70's or lower, I think I would be fine. Got the grill outside can cook, plenty of water, ice, supplies etc.

But right now, 90 and humid. I can tell from reading Community Page on Facebook, it's starting to get to some people.

•••
Grew up in Maine...know the winters well....also remember hurricanes that shut down the AF Base we lived on.

Here new neighborhoods get buried cables, phone, electricity, etc...
City is planning on having everything underground asap.
Thing is the cost and the companies with wires do not want to spend money.

•••
Every so often we like to give out internet/domaining type of tips which most importantly are not copied and pasted from some website, but , instead are derived from some experience, chuckled over then posted.

Today's tip:

If you want to stall someone---tell them you will check back with them later(like after work) when you will be on a secure connection.

•••
A man joins a soccer team and his new teammates inform him, "At your first team dinner as the new guy, you will have to give us a talk about sex." The evening arrives and he gives a detailed, humorous account of his sex life. When he got home, his wife asked how the evening went and not wanting to lie, but also not wanting to explain exactly what happened, he said, "Oh, I had to make a talk about yachting," his wife thought this a little peculiar but said nothing more and went to sleep. The next day she bumped into one of his new teammates at the supermarket and asked, "I heard my husband had to make a speech last night. How did it go?" His mate said smiling, 'Oh, it was excellent! Your husband is clearly very experienced!." The wife looked confused and replied to his mate, "Strange, he has only done it twice and the second time he was sick."

•••
But some tips are really best copy and pasted.
Like this one, if you have ever tried to fold a fitted sheet (I have and they are hell to do)
tumblr_ovkuuvkRPR1rwn2euo1_1280.jpg

•••
•••
Yeah, the snow. Lived in Upstate NY my senior year of hs and while I love snow, that was a bit much. And cold, got down to -29 F, over 60 degrees below freezing. Need to find a state that's not hot all the damn time, 4 seasons type of state. Maybe out West, Utah, somewhere.
Where I am isn't too bad temperature wise. By some odd quirk, 95% of the time I watch storms come towards us from the south or from the west only to split up and completely miss my town.* We do however have corrupt politicians and brutal taxes, especially property taxes.
I have friends in Delaware - they like it (low property tax, no sales tax - no affiliate tax either) but a little warmer and more storms there. And it's Delaware!

*I think that's included in our property taxes.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Awe I gave someone their first NP like today. So cute

•••
Damn.....I follow the damn rules to the letter to set up wp mu...
and nothing freaking works....
Even deleted the entire blog from the server and started over.
twice!
Even tried the mu setup via the host company.
No work!
crap.....
oh well, maybe better luck tomorrow?
I'm sure you'll have better luck tomorrow... in the mean time...
yo-dawg-i-heard-you-like-rants-so-i-put-a-rant-in-your-rant.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
I don't rant...too damn mellow for such stuff.
I just speak it out!

Well, I came across the graphic....
so naturally I had to head to youtube and get the right ZEP....
Plus it drives my wife up the wall when I turn the volume to super higher and rock out....

•••
•••
•••
Don't sex robots multiply quickly?

•••
Danica Patrick is done at Stewart-Haas Racing and her future in NASCAR is now up in the air amid a sponsorship shake-up.

Story HERE

•••
•••
•••
•••
Plus it drives my wife up the wall when I turn the volume to super higher and rock out....
Willing to bet that you don't do this when she is cooking for you...?

Attachments

• drunk-bees-(420Gangsta.ca).jpg
    drunk-bees-(420Gangsta.ca).jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 40
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back