Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Damn.....I follow the damn rules to the letter to set up wp mu...
and nothing freaking works....
Even deleted the entire blog from the server and started over.
twice!
Even tried the mu setup via the host company.
No work!
crap.....
oh well, maybe better luck tomorrow?

•••
•••
•••
skylawnmower.com looks avail

Hurricane Irma: Like a ‘Lawnmower From the Sky’

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/09/hurricane-irma-closes-in-on-miami/539217/

That turned out to be pretty accurate, Florida got fucked.

Luckily, property damage wise, very minor. I was up 30 hours straight, slept 2, up again. I'm worn out.

Power went out last night. Still had the phone. Then I read from a friend out of state on FB, mention she was praying for those in Orlando. I was like, why. The thing turned from the West Coast to right over Orlando. Got the eye/middle of it around 2:15 in the morning. I think gusts up to 100mph. Woke up, crap everywhere, what you expect, branches, tree limbs etc. Got out there when it started to get light out, still major gusts. Neighbors/me were out starting to pile up all the debris. No power for 24 hours. I tried to take a nap in the back of my car with the AC on, too warm inside. Couldn't do it, went to friend's house who's power came back on, slept 2 hours.

Had curfew until 6 pm so first responders, power companies, tree companies etc. can work on some stuff. As you can imagine, some people had trees come thru their house, and all kinds of other issues. Many still without power. Need to catch up on videos, kept up to date via news and friends on Facebook.

I'm a future New Englander, safest states.

Waiting for our friends to get power

More than 12 million without power in Florida as Hurricane Irma’s effects linger

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...1076f6d6152_story.html?utm_term=.2833713267a9

And it's going to be 90 rest of the week. The heat on top of this hurricane really gets to people.

Last edited:
•••
That's a good one for "Johname explains"
Haven't seen a blob fish in awhile...hoping it took shelter during the hurricanes!

Carnivorous Plants

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Okay, I have decided the hell with wordpress mu....
Will be looking at other options, includind new domains.

•••
Okay, I have decided the hell with wordpress mu....
Will be looking at other options, includind new domains.

What's the issue you're having?
Did you search YouTube?

•••
Had a posting FAIL

will fix it with a meme

Smiling-at-camera-meme.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Found the MU issue....
Must get with host company....
But really, I just gave up on MU....
New domains....hahahahha
Spend more.....
IowaDawg Blog

•••
•••
•••
A) You dont have to go to Dawgs blog

B) Links to dawgs blog are really posted for fun and for people that got to know dawg and want to go to his blog (already knowing in general what he tends to talk about)

•••
Not going to discuss the islam part since this is the wrong forum.
BUt really, you do not have to visit my blog...or not come back after visiting it.
I do not blog to make the haters like me.

Today, lunch....CiCi's Pizza!
Aint been there in ages.
Down in south Des Moines....so a short drive for us.

•••
A) You dont have to go to Dawgs blog

B) Links to dawgs blog are really posted for fun and for people that got to know dawg and want to go to his blog (already knowing in general what he tends to talk about)

A) You dont have to go to Dawgs blog - Yes you recommended it so..

B) Links to dawgs blog are really posted for fun and for people that got to know dawg and want to go to his blog (already knowing in general what he tends to talk about) - I don`t know him and I have no further intention to do so.

So sad people calling each other ugly words just because of what they believe or what they think. (n)

Last edited:
•••
I might have to put an asterisk next to the dawgs blog image lol

•••
Damn, just saw FEMA say about 75% of Florida doesn't have power. That's crazy.

My area -
"Hurricane Irma Restoration Update from OUC
Hi, Neighbors – I want to give you an update on our power restoration efforts. As of 9 a.m., more than 50,000 of the original 145,000 customers without power have been restored."

Just a 1/3 have power restored.

I know nothing about this but there has to be a better way for this kind of thing. So many transformers were popping, turning the sky blue. I know some newer neighborhoods have power lines buried. Trees falling on lines, so maybe can do a better job of that, I know a lot of tree trimming was happening before. Flying stuff, can't do much about that unless it's your own personal property that you're supposed to lock down. Wind, can't do anything about that.

2017, tech age. Need to read up more on this, can't we just bury everything, or stronger poles, something.

Any electricians in the thread?

Got dinosaurs roaming neighborhoods as well

21433004_10214197337316747_7178279765378425565_n.jpg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back