NameSilo

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
snipe

boobs-text.jpg

PS My first NP auction imploded with a non-paying BIN : bummer : So finally trying again - see sig

Last edited:
•••
Post below a snipe..
Page 1966
1966 Corvette C2
1966-Corvette-Big-Tank-Coupe-1024x682.jpg

•••
•••
^had to read that over before I got it. : face palm : Way past my bedtime

battery-level-0.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
UNX,

Not everyone knows what "86" means.
You might want to clarify that in your OP.

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
Sad, but its surprising this hasn't happened a lot more often. People hang on that fence deliberately to get blasted by jet engines despite the warning signs
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/woman-dies-after-jet-engine-air-blast/ar-BBEkmRB
There is a metal guard rail a few feet off the fence. She might have cracked her head on that.
Sad for sure, and you're right, it's remarkable there have been as few accidents as there are.

In that same story line... dumb people.

I was coming back to Cali from SE Wyo on the I-70 back in the 70's and there are vistas all along the Hwy. It's a great ride, and I recommend it instead of the 80 if you have the time. (and your headed kinda south)
There is one place you can see Bison up close and personal, but (at the time) they are behind a split rail fence.
A Swedish couple were there taking pictures and the woman decided to climb over the fence and get a pic standing next to this Bull.
When I saw what she was planning I told her and then her husband this is a mistake, stop her now, but by then it was too late.
The Bull wasn't having any of it and bounced her up in the air a couple times.
A couple of other guys and I jumped the fence to distract the bull while she crawled to the fence and her husband helped her through It was ugly. No cell phones of course, and in the middle of the Rockies so we did what we could to stop the bleeding and he loaded her up in their car and headed back to Golden.
I drove to the nearest roadside phone and told them what had happened and to send a ambulance to meet the car on the road.

I never did hear what happened about it, she must have made it or there would have been some kind of news.
Some people...

Peace,
Cy

•••
The 8 reunion was for charity and it was still painfully hard to get David to do it.

"Bobcat kills second family dog"

I thought you meant him for min lol

v1.bjsyNDQwOTc7ajsxNzM3MjsxMjAwOzMwMDA7MTk3Mw

MG was @ in this thread at the time.

I didnt know about holding on to fences

77739_19db7070faabf7c3db6566665c515fb5.png

Last edited:
•••
A Swedish couple were there taking pictures and the woman decided to climb over the fence and get a pic standing next to this Bull.
Ooh - no. Not good!
Article said the st Maarten woman hit her head on concrete :( ... Feel sorry for her family, what a way to go ...

johname said:
I didnt know about holding on to fences
FYI -

Last edited:
•••
If she had reversed her grip, underhand-over hand, she probably would have made it. In the video the guy used one hand to hold his hat

•••
•••
If she had reversed her grip, underhand-over hand, she probably would have made it. In the video the guy used one hand to hold his hat
True. Probably nobody there instructing on proper form ... Not sure if that's possible, since they're all grabbing the top rail of the fence - is there room to grab it underhand?

Last edited:
•••
If it is a standard chain link, she could get her hand through. Also could double grip the barb posts on top

I see ET no longer a section mod but now a normal mod lol

Last edited:
•••
•••
I would have to see the paper certification of the state of natural on #4

•••
I would have to see the paper certification of the state of natural on #4

Paper cetification... no no, I prefer to do the Motor Boating Certification :xf.grin:

•••
•••
zinc floyd dot com dropped today and is available for registration as of this post, typo spelling zink available as well

zinc-procon.png

•••
You know it is hot in Texas...
cowboy-sandals.jpg

Another snipe coming up soon...who can it be now?

Last edited:
•••
I thought you could load PayPal accounts with a Green Dot MoneyPak, but I guess you can't anymore. Irritated at having spent $5.95 and a refund takes 3 - 4 weeks and you can only load a prepaid credit card which I do not have. There is a $100 on it. Do any one of my long time associates here have a prepaid card that I can load first, then you send me the money via PayPal (I'll pay the fees)?

Doesn't that sound scammy / risky? That's why I asked for long time associates. Either way I'll figure it out, but I won't be buying one of these cards again.

Thanks

•••
Anyway....I filled out the refund request:

"Your refund request has been received. Please allow 7-10 days for your refund check to arrive in the mail. Thank you for your interest in Green Dot"

Well, that lessens the irritation. : )

•••
•••
7906f528b756e659a126d862e70a1985.jpg

Some cool info there..

Snipe soon?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back