Domain Empire

sales The Estee Lauder Company Acquires .XYZ from Sweetha portfolio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have to say I love the anonymous negative downvotes.

I don't bite.

Feel free to leave an actual disagree or dislike. I would prefer that to someone hiding behind an anonymous option.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
If you think those downvotes came from me then you’re wrong, neither have I ever complained people who making good sales for.com .net .whatever just saying my perspective on xyz. But when she made a excellent sales I see people complaining all the time.

•••
I have been a NP member for 15 years and have (0) people on my ignore list.

This is a public forum, not an echo chamber.

People are not "haters". Many of the comments were very reasonable.

You are basically a unicorn, really the only person putting up steady high dollar sales in .XYZ, so it comes with the territory.

It is not like terms like Anagram, Clinique, etc. sold for high dollars because they are naturally amazing terms. It is what happens with large portfolios in any extension. It is quantity domaining.

Other terms like Pluto, Fortress, Momentum, Bolt, Glow, Alliance, Quest. etc. are much higher quality. These quality of terms eventually finding buyers is far more predictable.

I am not sure why you seem to be so offended by anyone asking any questions, or pointing out it is a numbers game. That is not something that should be offensive. You had the foresight to register these domains when you did, and kept renewing them when the extension was on life support.

Brad
Nope, the @madabiudomains keep providing nonsense proofs to degrade xyz I am sure he’s hater and troll. And also you can check his history comments he provided nothing for this community and spending all time on bashing xyz.

Last edited:
•••
You can also provide couple evidences from 1-5 investors lost domain investment in .com to refer that .com is no value to the Domainking then he will just simply block you.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Due to NP mods support you were still roaming on .xyz threads and spreading negativity,
I am ignoring you @MadAboutDomains.

Last edited:
•••
🤗
Nothing like a little contraversy however the eff you spell it.
This business is so corrupt no wonder there are doubters and liars.
Far more liars. I am not accusing anyone, but its pretty hard to fool me as i have quite the unorthodox way of seeking answers.
Really breaks my 💔 to sed the bickering and blocking haha

•••
Lol, I don’t even know how’s that negative numbers formed (thought it’s automatically given) and why to use it instead of disagree/dislike bottom.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back