IT.COM

sales The Estee Lauder Company Acquires .XYZ from Sweetha portfolio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was thinking also that maybe G/o/o/g/l/e buys it's own domains to pump the XYZ TLD up.
imo

•••
🤗
Nothing like a little contraversy however the eff you spell it.
This business is so corrupt no wonder there are doubters and liars.
Far more liars. I am not accusing anyone, but its pretty hard to fool me as i have quite the unorthodox way of seeking answers.
Really breaks my 💔 to sed the bickering and blocking haha
Yes it's a shame. Out of interest is the context I attempted to add to these sales a lie or is it useful information?

•••
Beloved all.

I hate to see people I appreciate are now arguing over a few letters of the alphabet :unsure:

A reference has been made to my recent investment in this XYZ TLD. I'd like to say that I'm only doing this because it's extremely affordable the first year, and I think there are still some interesting terms available. I don't just recommend any random person on this forum to do the same. For me it's an experiment for now and I have priced most of my XYZ domains relatively low, with a few exceptions. The experiment will last at least a year, after that I can't keep all XYZ's at all. For now, my investment in this TLD is very marginal compared to other domains in my core portfolio that I hold for a longer period (including my .coms).

I wish everyone good luck and good sales in any TLD (or any other non-domain investment).

•••
Beloved all.

I hate to see people I appreciate are now arguing over a few letters of the alphabet :unsure:

A reference has been made to my recent investment in this XYZ TLD. I'd like to say that I'm only doing this because it's extremely affordable the first year, and I think there are still some interesting terms available. I don't just recommend any random person on this forum to do the same. For me it's an experiment for now and I have priced most of my XYZ domains relatively low, with a few exceptions. The experiment will last at least a year, after that I can't keep all XYZ's at all. For now, my investment in this TLD is very marginal compared to other domains in my core portfolio that I hold for a longer period (including my .coms).

I wish everyone good luck and good sales in any TLD (or any other non-domain investment).
Thanks for telling us more! I hope that what I said was not mischaracterising your investment, the down votes on my post appear to insinuate that I'm somehow lying about what I wrote but I was trying to give additional context. It's a lot of domains to buy in a short period so the question is indeed, how could one possibly afford it without the sales.

•••
Amusing and sad. Only fitting you own shrewd and subtle.
I believe your sales and xyz are for real. Maybe to a minority at this point
Keep questioning guys and keep searching for mistakes. I see some strange things when in archives etc, but nothing wrong. You simply know things we dont. Traffic, offers, people
May your new year treat you as well or better than this one.
And for the noobs, swetha been attacked quite bad for years, no proof tho. Not like AD
@MadAboutDomains is being quite nice, questioning xyz, some in the past have been nasty
Looking around, i see chris dropped his full name in xyz, thats strange
Things have just changed. Some accept it, some embrace it and some have simply left

https://www.namepros.com/threads/llll-xyz-domains-only-60-cents-each-epik.1193223/
Some nice names were in there, i see kips.xyz 2 years ago

•••
Amusing and sad. Only fitting you own shrewd and subtle.
I believe your sales and xyz are for real. Maybe to a minority at this point
Keep questioning guys and keep searching for mistakes. I see some strange things when in archives etc, but nothing wrong. You simply know things we dont. Traffic, offers, people
May your new year treat you as well or better than this one.
And for the noobs, swetha been attacked quite bad for years, no proof tho. Not like AD
@MadAboutDomains is being quite nice, questioning xyz, some in the past have been nasty
Looking around, i see chris dropped his full name in xyz, thats strange
Things have just changed. Some accept it, some embrace it and some have simply left

https://www.namepros.com/threads/llll-xyz-domains-only-60-cents-each-epik.1193223/
Some nice names were in there, i see kips.xyz 2 years ago
I announced on here a few months ago that stream.xyz was available and someone got it. At least that's a good name in the extension. A premium reg though obviously, 3k a year.

Those 4 letter ones won't sell, I saw someone yesterday trying to flog theirs, a big long list of them.

Thanks for acknowledging my moderate approach.

Such a waste of money.

Last edited:
•••
Those 4 letter ones won't sell, I saw someone yesterday trying to flog theirs, a big long list of them.

Again to the down voters that think I post things without being able to quantify it, here's someone selling MANY 4 letter .XYZ names for $4

https://www.namepros.com/threads/al...xyz-mette-xyz-scienza-xyz-ambien-xyz.1270681/

and people giving away xyz names
https://www.namepros.com/threads/free-names-xyz-expired-discriminated-xyz-extravagantly-xyz.1270609/

Good investments... no.

•••
Again to the down voters that think I post things without being able to quantify it, here's someone selling MANY 4 letter .XYZ names for $4

https://www.namepros.com/threads/al...xyz-mette-xyz-scienza-xyz-ambien-xyz.1270681/

and people giving away xyz names
https://www.namepros.com/threads/free-names-xyz-expired-discriminated-xyz-extravagantly-xyz.1270609/

Good investments... no.

Those 4Ls are nonsense - that's nothing to do with the extension, so your argument against xyz isn't really furthered.

•••
•••
•••
I was thinking also that maybe G/o/o/g/l/e buys it's own domains to pump the XYZ TLD up.
imo
ShoutOut nevertheless 👍👍👍👍

•••
Sorry to be on my ignore list @NickB
Due to NP mods support you were still roaming on .xyz threads and spreading negativity,
I am ignoring you @MadAboutDomains.

I have been a NP member for 15 years and have (0) people on my ignore list.

This is a public forum, not an echo chamber.

People are not "haters". Many of the comments were very reasonable.

You are basically a unicorn, really the only person putting up steady high dollar sales in .XYZ, so it comes with the territory.

It is not like terms like Anagram, Clinique, etc. sold for high dollars because they are naturally amazing terms. It is what happens with large portfolios in any extension. It is quantity domaining.

Other terms like Pluto, Fortress, Momentum, Bolt, Glow, Alliance, Quest. etc. are much higher quality. These quality of terms eventually finding buyers is far more predictable.

I am not sure why you seem to be so offended by anyone asking any questions, or pointing out it is a numbers game. That is not something that should be offensive. You had the foresight to register these domains when you did, and kept renewing them when the extension was on life support.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I know it's trademark ,but URDP won't reported while it's less than 500$

•••
I have to say I love the anonymous negative downvotes.

I don't bite.

Feel free to leave an actual disagree or dislike. I would prefer that to someone hiding behind an anonymous option.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

You are basically a unicorn, really the only person putting up steady high dollar sales in .XYZ, so it comes with the territory.

It is not like terms like Anagram, Clinique, etc. sold for high dollars because they are naturally amazing terms. It is what happens with large portfolios in any extension. It is quantity domaining.

Other terms like Pluto, Fortress, Momentum, Bolt, Glow, Alliance, Quest. etc. are much higher quality. These quality of terms eventually finding buyers is far more predictable.

I am not sure why you seem to be so offended by anyone asking any questions, or pointing out it is a numbers game. That is not something that should be offensive. You had the foresight to register these domains when you did, and kept renewing them when the extension was on life support.

Brad
Nope, the @madabiudomains keep providing nonsense proofs to degrade xyz I am sure he’s hater and troll. And also you can check his history comments he provided nothing for this community and spending all time on bashing xyz.

Last edited:
•••
You can also provide couple evidences from 1-5 investors lost domain investment in .com to refer that .com is no value to the Domainking then he will just simply block you.

Last edited:
•••
Go on @Jimmysun tell everyone what "nonsense proofs" I provided...

•••
Last edited:
•••
Go on @Jimmysun tell everyone what "nonsense proofs" I provided...
The proof you provided is like oh see this guy here https://www.namepros.com/threads/should-i-drop-or-renew-these-domains-niche-scan-com.1267466/

and also this: https://www.namepros.com/threads/i-have-200-5l-com-domain-but-no-sell.1266979/#post-8531972

And that: https://www.namepros.com/threads/is-there-anything-wrong-with-my-choice-of-domains.1241337/[/URL]

so yeah because of that .com has no value. I can find tons of them, so yeah you're trolling.

Last edited:
•••

Brad
I don't think Swetha denies the volume of her names. She's talked about this with Raymond @equity78 in previous interviews.
It's the suggestions that xyz is worthless and that her sales are fake / the result of some dodgy collusion with the xyz registry / crypto companies / the result of having a marketing / sales team etc which have followed every sale made.

Just as some complain the regular downvotes get annoying, a similar complaint could be made against those who claim to be innocently questioning how Swetha does it, when in reality it seems constant covert criticism.

•••
It's the suggestions that xyz is worthless and that her sales are fake / the result of some dodgy collusion with the xyz registry / crypto companies / the result of having a marketing / sales team etc which have followed every sale made.
Yes, but nobody has mentioned any of these things in this thread and people are still being treated as if they have.

Just as some complain the regular downvotes get annoying, a similar complaint could be made against those who claim to be innocently questioning how Swetha does it, when in reality it seems constant covert criticism.
...and she started it... again. She called us trolls as the first thing she said for a perfectly reasonable discussion (Since deleted by mods).

Anyway I'm done talking about her, we didn't bring her up, I'm sick of trying to justify talking about XYZ as if we're talking about her. We were talking about XYZ and the fact it's a trademark.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yes, but nobody has mentioned any of these things in this thread and people are still being treated as if they have.

...and she started it... again. She called us trolls as the first thing she said for a perfectly reasonable discussion (Since deleted by mods).

Anyway I'm done talking about her, we didn't bring her up, I'm sick of trying to justify talking about XYZ as if we're talking about her. We were talking about XYZ and the fact it's a trademark.
Sorry but you are always the first person who started it, scroll back to page 1 when you definitely 100% already known there are many web3 crypto companies adopted .xyz for their sites (https://tldinvestors.com/2022/01/top-20-xyz-domain-name-sales-of-2021.html) and you are pretending unacknowledged and deny it, then you tried to give some nonsense evidence to claim .xyz are no value by all means, that’s clear a troll will do.
And overall you want to pretend as an innocent person who’s talking about the “fact”.

Attachments

• 0BF0034B-B9A6-4780-A613-238C242BF71E.jpeg
    0BF0034B-B9A6-4780-A613-238C242BF71E.jpeg
    396 KB · Views: 53
  • F10D582E-06DD-44FC-88F7-3B61803286E8.jpeg
    F10D582E-06DD-44FC-88F7-3B61803286E8.jpeg
    685.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
•••
scroll back to page 1 when you definitely 100% already known there are many web3 crypto companies adopted .xyz for their sites (https://tldinvestors.com/2022/01/top-20-xyz-domain-name-sales-of-2021.html) and you are pretending unacknowledged and deny it
You are wrong - I don't and didn't.

Long version:
Sorry but you are always the first person who started it, scroll back to page 1 when you definitely 100% already known there are many web3 crypto companies adopted .xyz for their sites (https://tldinvestors.com/2022/01/top-20-xyz-domain-name-sales-of-2021.html) and you are pretending unacknowledged and deny it, then you tried to give some nonsense evidence to claim .xyz are no value by all means, that’s clear a troll will do.
And overall you want to pretend as an innocent person who’s talking about the “fact”.
It seems that you just see what you want to see and then extrapolate from there.

@Mkt Sales Leads asserted the opposite of what you think he did, he said XYZs are getting interest outside of crypto/nft/fintech... l👀k here...

Looks like xyz is gaining interest outside of Crypto/ Nft / fintech

I disagreed, So what? and asked for examples

As for the above I honestly don't have a clue what this has to do with anything I've said in this thread. People wasting money? Yes, they're wasting money. It shouldn't be encouraged, just like newbs shouldn't be encouraged to try and replicate their favorite XYZer without exercising caution.

All I did is added additional context to some sales, suck it up cause it's real.

Last edited:
•••
@Mkt Sales Leads asserted the opposite of what you think he did, he said XYZs are getting interest outside of crypto/nft/fintech... l👀k here...
well, if you're talking about outside of Crypto that's even easier to provide 10-15 of them at gen.xyz reports: https://gen.xyz/category/blog/website-wednesday

As for the above I honestly don't have a clue what this has to do with anything I've said in this thread. People wasting money? Yes, they're wasting money. It shouldn't be encouraged, just like newbs shouldn't be encouraged to try and replicate their favorite XYZer without exercising caution.
Of course how silly it is, just a sarcasm that mimicking those proofs you given.

•••
Back