IT.COM

The dreaded "Sorry your registration is cancelled due to an error with the registry" email

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Am I the only one who is sick of handregging my dream domain on one of the larger registrar sites (ie. godaddy, name.com, hover, domain.com, marcaria, 101domain, 1and1, bigrock, etc....) And starting to plan my glorious future with my new aquisition, when suddenly I get that dreaded "ERROR ON REGISTRATION" email that comes with one line in badly written grammar, informing me that there was an error on the side of the registry, and the domain was listed as premium but their list wasnt in sync, or unavailable, etc... This is about the 25th time this has happened (out of about 1500 hand registrations), and its happening with increasing frequency which really worries me. This seems very unreasonable to me, that we have a system that allows me to checkout, and 5 days later I get informed that my domains are being pulled away. Am I the only one who is experiencing this problem?
:/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Search for the name at one of the smaller, obscure registrars and then when you know for sure (check at multiple registrars) the name is available, go and register it and GD

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back