silentg

DomainRetail.comTop Member
Impact

1709168042119.png

https://www.internetcommerce.org/?p=5254

R.I.P. Howard

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I never had the pleasure to meet Howard Neu in person, but from everything I have heard he had an immense and positive impact within the domain community. He played a particularly important role, with Rick Schwartz, in co-founding the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. domain conferences. The associations made at those conferences helped set the path for subsequent development of the domain investments field. I am so glad that the ICA. was able to have an online event to honour him a couple of months ago.

R.I.P. Howard Neu, and thoughts with your wife and many friends.

-Bob

•••
I'm deeply saddened to hear about his passing. I had the honor of meeting him few times in Vegas, and he was a truly remarkable individual. His kindness and charisma left a lasting impression on me. May his soul find eternal peace. My heartfelt condolences go out to his family and friends during this difficult time. May they find solace in the memories they shared with him and know that his legacy will continue to inspire others.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Rest in Peace Howard !!!
Very sad to hear this news….

•••
He helped me 23 years ago when we were on Rick's board.

RIP

•••
•••
Rest in Peace Howard. I once communicated with him when in TRAFFIC EAST Rick had accepted my domain in TRAFFIC auction in Fort Lauderdale, and Howard contacted me to sign auction contract. He is a kind man and very humble man.

•••
May He Rest In Peace [*]

•••
My sincere condolences, he was one of the originals.

•••
•••
•••
May he find eternal comfort. Condolences to his family and friends.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back