IT.COM

.uk The .CO.UK Discussion and Showcase

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
This being the cctld section of namepros I am sure the answers I get here will be somewhat bias:) But here is my questions:

I found several niche generic domains with rather good overture. I was debating on getting the .net or the .co.uk version.

Revenue is important in this decision with it being a solid overture number with .com I know this would do great, but obviously not many people would choose to type mygoodgenericname.net, BUT my do people type megoodgenericname.co.uk????

Thoughts? Sorry, I am just wading into the international ext world but was wondering how well generics do for type-ins.

Thanks for any help!!!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello All
Criticize.co.uk
FashionOutlets.uk

Thanks

•••
•••
•••
CoupleRetreat.uk

Umberto.co.uk

•••
Showcasing some .co.uk domains. I realise this thread has fallen silent for a while, but what the heck. Most of my domains are metaverse/nft related.

MVnews.co.uk
Solicitorsnfts.co.uk
MetaverseTokens.co.uk

What you got and if you have any sales please give us some tips.
cheers Bob

•••
Crypto101.uk
Crypto247.uk
CryptoAirdrop.co.uk
CryptoAirdrop.uk
CryptoATMs.co.uk
CryptoATMs.uk
CryptoCustodian.co.uk
CryptoCustodian.uk
eVotes.uk
Insurance101.co.uk
Insurance101.uk
iVote.uk
iVotes.co.uk

•••
•••
I love using co.uk keyword domain names for my website development projects. They are so easy to find, register, manage and transfer. Even when co.uk backorders lead to an auction it's rarely more than 100 G.B.P. Also U.K. based search engines and U.K. based customers love and trust co.uk more than any other domain name extension in the world. So it makes me happy that this thread is so quiet as most people are buying dot com.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I love using co.uk keyword domain names for my website development projects. They are so easy to find, register, manage and transfer. Even when co.uk backorders lead to an auction it's rarely more than 100 G.B.P. Also U.K. based search engines and U.K. based customers love and trust co.uk more than any other domain name extension in the world. So it makes me happy that this thread is so quiet as most people are buying dot com.
Hi, any tips on where is the best place to sell? Or what sells in .co.uk?

Cheers

•••
Anyone called rylan.uk let me know 👍

Cheers
why would we tell you what sells that’s like telling you the secret sauce ;)

•••
•••
FreeVideos.co.uk
FreePictures.co.uk
ExRate.co.uk
Variants.uk
FreeCrypto.uk
RecyclingSites.co.uk

•••

Cheers
I buy co.uk domain names for under 100 G.B.P. with high U.K. keyword volume in order to develop them into profitable websites. Not been long at it but I'm earning money from advertisements on my websites and I hope to build a portfolio and sell when I get bored of a website (I get bored very easily). I don't sell co.uk domain names. If you want to sell high quality co.uk domain names I would recommend clicking this link: https://www.google.com/search?q=where+to+sell+co.uk+domain+names.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I saw a cool uk domain name earlier today with many possible buyers: profix.uk. Sadly I don't sell domain names so I didn't buy it for only standard registration costs. There appears to be many U.K. limited companies using the name PRO FIX in many industries. If I was buying and selling U.K. extension domain names that's the type of name I would buy for what 6 G.B.P. @Rumandcoke my brother.

Last edited:
•••
The type of U.K. domain name I buy is for example naturaldeodorants.co.uk for 7 G-B-P and develop the domain name into a website all about natural deodorants and then place advertisements about natural deodorants in strategic places on the website. If the site gets enough traffic I would try and sell the site to a natural deodorant company in 2022. Since very few other people have the foresight, skills or the ambition to even attempt this I have very few U-K- competitors to compete with and very high keyword volume to choose from. It's very easy and cheap to find these type of U-K- domain names and there are far more advertisement opportunities than there will ever be skilled enough people. That's why I love co.uk domain names. But I wish there were more people willing to discuss it and share tips. U.K. domain names are also free to transfer between registrars which is an added bonus you don't get with dot com.

•••
The type of U.K. domain name I buy is for example naturaldeodorants.co.uk for 7 G-B-P and develop the domain name into a website all about natural deodorants and then place advertisements about natural deodorants in strategic places on the website. If the site gets enough traffic I would try and sell the site to a natural deodorant company in 2022. Since very few other people have the foresight, skills or the ambition to even attempt this I have very few U-K- competitors to compete with and very high keyword volume to choose from. It's very easy and cheap to find these type of U-K- domain names and there are far more advertisement opportunities than there will ever be skilled enough people. That's why I love co.uk domain names. But I wish there were more people willing to discuss it and share tips. U.K. domain names are also free to transfer between registrars which is an added bonus you don't get with dot com.
Cheers for the info, much appreciated.

•••
•••
МеtаvеrsеSоlutiоns.со.uk

•••
Mvfootball.co.uk
Mvloans.co.uk
Mvstars.co.uk

I have a few like this. Hopefully something will sell.
Good luck everyone on the sales.

•••

Cheers
Single powerful words sell the best and the best place to sell them is to end users!

•••
Single powerful words sell the best and the best place to sell them is to end users!
Lots and lots of single word co.uk domain names expiring next 30 days. See you all at the auctions!

•••
Essentialhotels.co.uk fo sale

•••
Happy New Year fellow domainers.

I thought I would put some domains on here for 2022. Good Iuck with the sales.

DefiUk.co.uk
UKnfts.co.uk
King Nft.co.uk
WTFmvnews.co.uk
XRmediaUK.co.uk
BestAvatar.co.uk
MVbusiness.co.uk
Web3gaming.co.uk
Smartcontractsnft.co.uk
DefisolutionsUK.co.uk
Jobs Nfts.co.uk
XRstartup.co.uk

Cheers
Bob

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back