IT.COM

opinion The Algorithm That I Designed For My Appraisal Site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

briguy is

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

briguy

Guru In Remission!Top Member
Impact
Just wanted to share a "snippet" of the algorithm that I designed for my latest project. .a domain appraisal site and get feedback

(((A + B +.C) x 2) ÷ 1.69 + (D + E)))) = value

Note: not the complete formula just parts cause patent pending

Okay formula looks complicated so let me walk you through it.

(1) I hand register "vcfghbmffd-567--4ghg" (dot)com

(2) post it in my "appraisal box"

(3) algorithm valuates the name at $3456.86

Here how it done

(A) new name (so not Google blacklisted) add $1000
(B) has a extension add $1000
(C) has my initials (or someone in phone book) add $1000
(D) secret factor but has to do with my favorite number (all ten of them)
(E) secret factor but had to do with ability to type it out (type test versus radio test)

(I) What do you think of my "appraisal tool?

(II) After the free "beta" stage, what would be a good price to charge per appraisal?

(Ill) Do you think that I should add "Canadian exchange rate" as part of the formula

Thanks for your honest feedback!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm on board. It looks as good as any other "bot" appraiser.
How much do you need in funding to make it live?

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
Have a appearance coming up in "Shark Tank"....hopefully find a partner! If that fails, will contact you as "plan B"

•••
Looking forward to test it. I dig the factors D&E you've included. Congrats!

•••
Have to work in search, have to feed in prior sales. And massive tuning ups based on these two things. The 'bot' doesn't use just math. Dont even dream about charging money. Good Luck

•••
Looking forward to test it. I dig the factors D&E you've included. Congrats!
Thanks, just added another secret variable based on the number of times the domain is put into the tool....

Have to work in search, have to feed in prior sales. And massive tuning ups based on these two things. The 'bot' doesn't use just math. Dont even dream about charging money. Good Luck
yes prior sales especially will be factored in, especially old domains, $1256 is a nice positive value to add.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back