IT.COM

news The $10M LE.com Now Redirects to LETV.com!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DN.com

VIP Member
DN.com Staff
Impact
The only public company in the vide-sharing website industry in China, Leshi announced at the Eco-world Conference that they have changed their name from Leshi website to Leshi Video, and the logo has changed from Letv to LE.

The new domain name LE.com now redirects to LETV.com! Meanwhile Leshi has published the new logos for its business units of Leshi Eco, Leshi Sports, Leshi Super TV, Leshi Super Mobile, Leshi Super Vehicle, Leshi Cloud, Leshi Movie, Leshi Music, Leshi Online Finance, Leshi Video. Leshi explained the adoption of the new domain name LE.com is to advance its global strategic plan.

In the conference, Leshi reviewed its development since 2004, published its report of 2015 and also set the target of 2016. Leshi indicated thatthey started from Letv, but their future will be in LeEco.

Leshi was established in 2004 and introduced paid membership on their website. In 2007 the company started making profit. In 2008, Leshi Movie Company was established. In 2009, Leshi TV business unit was established and launched the first set of Leshi TV. In the year of 2010 Leshi went on list in the Chinese stock market, and become the first public company in the industry.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I tried but Le.com redirected to LeEco.com instead of LeTV.com

•••
Are you located in China? I guess it has to do with your IP.

•••
Aha, it's geo detection behind the scene! Thanks.

•••
•••
which is on LEECO.com. I am based in Nigeria

•••
Greate information from greate DN.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back