Domain Empire

Thanks to Zero-Click and Direct Advertising.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AMAN13

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hi,

I am a regular namepro reader and i like this community very much. After taking too much from this forum i think this is the time to contribute whatever i can. I specially want to Thank Zero-Click and Direct Advertising in domain parking through which my hand-reg domains are making $ 500/month , I know it's not a Big money but that's good if it is coming only from 15-25 hand-reg domains. I hope this thread will be helpful for those who are struggling in domaining and will give them some hope.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i never had a fortune with parking

•••
Where do you park the domains?

•••
I park my domains with PC, redirect.com (theparkingplace.com) and Bodis.

•••
Interesting that you make money with zero click only :) May I ask you where do you buy traffic? Or you are simply checking your domains all day long? :D

•••
Dear Decades80,

I know it's not easy to accept that there are domains with thousand of visitors/day available for hand-reg (specially for someone experienced like you :) ) but this is true and i know if one have to make serious money then he/she should never think about breaking any rules of parking companies. :)

•••
Dear Decades80,

I know it's not easy to accept that there are domains with thousand of visitors/day available for hand-reg (specially for someone experienced like you :) ) but this is true and i know if one have to make serious money then he/she should never think about breaking any rules of parking companies. :)

well well then.. with research.. it appears you can find just about anything today.. including handregs with thousand vititors/day.

•••
@AMAN13
my earnings are also based on traffic compared to high clicks and I believe I have accumulated some experience on this. It sounds really strange to me for ~20 domains to earn such a high amount of cash just from zeroclick.

I just hope these are not results coming from only the last 1-2 months 'cause there is a good chance it won't end well.
If you earn that money for more than 3-4 months then you have done some really nice work.. congrats :)

•••
Hi,

I am a regular namepro reader and i like this community very much. After taking too much from this forum i think this is the time to contribute whatever i can. I specially want to Thank Zero-Click and Direct Advertising in domain parking through which my hand-reg domains are making $ 500/month , I know it's not a Big money but that's good if it is coming only from 15-25 hand-reg domains. I hope this thread will be helpful for those who are struggling in domaining and will give them some hope.

Can you show us a screenshot of the parking earning?

•••
if domain have a backlinks it sure will generate traffic.

•••
Come on, show proof.
Otherwise you are blowing smoke.

•••
Come on, show proof.
Otherwise you are blowing smoke.

well.... that would be quite fitting

to generate some hope one must generate some smoke
haha

•••
@AMAN13
my earnings are also based on traffic compared to high clicks and I believe I have accumulated some experience on this. It sounds really strange to me for ~20 domains to earn such a high amount of cash just from zeroclick.

I just hope these are not results coming from only the last 1-2 months 'cause there is a good chance it won't end well.
If you earn that money for more than 3-4 months then you have done some really nice work.. congrats :)
It's based on research of more than a year, and i have domains which are making money from more than a year now.

•••
Can you show us a screenshot of the parking earning?
Here is screens for this month, Please don't ask for the names in sceens :)

Attachments

• BODIS.PNG
    BODIS.PNG
    44.1 KB · Views: 34
  • PC.PNG
    PC.PNG
    70.6 KB · Views: 27
  • REDIRECT.PNG
    REDIRECT.PNG
    15.5 KB · Views: 26
•••
That's impressive AMAN13

to be honest with you though, I don't believe those are handregs. I can't be *that* blind lol.
I mainly deal with handregs, that's why I find it strange.

Searching all gTLDs and ccTLDs everyday for hours / 7 days a week you'd think that I'd have found even one.
I thought I had good traffic with my 300-350k uniques / month , but your traffic is crazy

congrats man :)

•••
nice stats.

I am sure there are ways to accomplish what you've done.. but there is no way to accomplizsh it with a simple handreg.

cheers

•••
Here is screens for this month, Please don't ask for the names in sceens :)

a question just came to my mind
have you considered giving course or lecture on how to find gold making handregs?
if so then I may be willing to signup
this could make money too for you. ;)

•••
a question just came to my mind
have you considered giving course or lecture on how to find gold making handregs?
if so then I may be willing to signup
this could make money too for you. ;)
Thanks for the Idea :) but i think i'm still a student and for becoming a Guru it will take some time........LOL

•••
Thanks for the Idea :) but i think i'm still a student and for becoming a Guru it will take some time........LOL

hahha.. well at least you have modesty
quality #1 for any future guru

good luck

•••
Very impressive stats AMAN13. Thanks for sharing it!

•••
Very impressive stats Ram..

I have checked your domains and got your idea. Goodluck mate :)

•••
•••
I am impressed. Thanks for sharing this with the community to give us hope. Congrats on your success and enjoy your earnings.

•••
I juts find it strange that ALL of your domains on screenshots are Google Blocked. There must be a reason or not?

•••
Sorry but I am skeptical. The days of making that kind of money on a few handregges have come and gone. Those stats are remnants of the halcyon days of yore. But if by some chance I'm wrong... congrats and keep doing what you're doing. We would love to see one of those names and run a check but know you don't want to do that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back