IT.COM

question Zero Click providers??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

deshanunit

Established Member
Impact
What parking companies provide Zero click except Bodis and Redirect.com??

- I contacted DomainSponsor and they told that they don't not offer zero click.
- Parkingcrew said they only offer zero click for Google banned domains.
- I don't think Voodoo offer zero click too.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you sure Domainsponsor said that they don't offer zeroclick? .. that's strange. I'm pretty sure they do.

You could also try above.com's maximizer. For my domains it has been quite successful.
The only negative is that they decide how much traffic the maximizer will use and not you. That means that the rest of the traffic that maximizer won't use needs to be monetize by one of the other parking services anyway.

•••
Thanks for replying

This is what I received from my DomainSponsor Account manager few days ago:

"We do have secondary ad feeds that have zeroclick ads but it also displays other types of ads, as we are constantly searching for the best paying ads possible. In the cases where you might have a lot of traffic and receiving no clicks a zeroclick solution can be the best option for you. Unfortunately, we do not provide this service as we look to provide the best possible revenue for high quality traffic. Other parking facilities provide this service that you are looking for."

•••
So, they offer zeroclick... but not *just* zeroclick.
Again, I still find it strange. I just visited some of my googlebanned domains on DS just to see what they'll show and the pages looked like 100% zeroclick pages.

What I'm trying to say is,
if they can show 100% zeroclick ads on GB domains, why can't they do the same for other domains too?

anyway, if that's the company's policy then we should respect it.

•••
Do you have domains which are not banned by google, with Zero-click in DS?

•••
There is no way to see that info I'm afraid. Only Bodis show when zeroclick revenue is being earned (which is a great feature imo).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back