NameSilo

Teen sites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I was wondering if any of you teens have made any sites that usually only intrest teens?

Me and another guy at this forum started www.theeforum.com and we have been having a hard time advertising because teens are the only ones that will go to it because it's an arcade/spam forum.

do any of you have these types of sites?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You're going to have a next to impossible time trying to make a general forum. Try sticking with one subject and advertising a lot.

(And no, I don't have any teen/forum sites.)

•••
Sinces its become an arcard/spam forum you sohuld kinda integrate it into that, would be more successflu for you that way except off a spam zone to cut the spam in other areas of it

•••
Well, it's a fact that Teens play video games more than any other age group and my site is basically aimed around them.

•••
At the moment I am just trying to get members and posts so I am letting them post small posts and threads. Later on I will make some rules up.

•••
I don't have any teen-specific sites, but I would imagine a large number of proxy users are teenagers, and I have run one in the past.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back