Teens Only! - Business Proposition

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Sabre

First Time Poster!Top Member
Impact
629
In my time in domaining, some of the most passionate domainers have been teens, as they seem to put more enthusiasm into their work than many older domainers.

Thus, I'd like to get together with a couple of fellow teens and make a website and/or forums, which I believe could turn out to be profitable and a great learning experience for all concerned.

If you'd like to PM me, or put forward any ideas in this thread, that would be great. I'm simply looking for individuals with enthusiasm and a willingness to succeed, and of course, ideas.

I'm looking forward to having the privelige of working with some of you :tu:

P.S. I'm not looking to make a teens-only related forum or website, I know a couple of members here who already have excellent "teens only" sites.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Unfortunately, there wasn't a large enough collective effort to make the project worth while. I didn't have time to pull everything together and it simply didn't work out in the end.

I'd be happy to try a project out if there are one or two teens who are very interested and willing to dedicate some time to this. However, the larger group did not seem to work as the communication structure was just not there.
 
0
•••
If you'd like to start a teen-only business and are looking for partners, simply post in the thread I will start momentarily.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back