Domain Empire

Teens Only! - Business Proposition

NameSilo
Watch

Sabre

First Time Poster!Top Member
Impact
In my time in domaining, some of the most passionate domainers have been teens, as they seem to put more enthusiasm into their work than many older domainers.

Thus, I'd like to get together with a couple of fellow teens and make a website and/or forums, which I believe could turn out to be profitable and a great learning experience for all concerned.

If you'd like to PM me, or put forward any ideas in this thread, that would be great. I'm simply looking for individuals with enthusiasm and a willingness to succeed, and of course, ideas.

I'm looking forward to having the privelige of working with some of you :tu:

P.S. I'm not looking to make a teens-only related forum or website, I know a couple of members here who already have excellent "teens only" sites.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hey im intrested, im 16 and im willing to help....I have a Vbulletin Owned lincense which im not using which it could help for anything.

•••
I doubt it! Theres been no activity in this thread in ages :!

Ty!

•••
Damm..

Are you intrested in something? I was thinking we could do some, TeenHostTalk.net thing, or somehting...My idea...

•••
I'm not sure if this thing ever took off. Even though I'm the teen mod, I never took part in this project for lack of time.

•••
Unfortunately, there wasn't a large enough collective effort to make the project worth while. I didn't have time to pull everything together and it simply didn't work out in the end.

I'd be happy to try a project out if there are one or two teens who are very interested and willing to dedicate some time to this. However, the larger group did not seem to work as the communication structure was just not there.

•••
If you'd like to start a teen-only business and are looking for partners, simply post in the thread I will start momentarily.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back