Dynadot

available TDNAM Clouseouts - One word .coms + more

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good domains all available at TDNAM for $5 + reg fee.

I am doing this to further my knowledge of what is valuable and what is not in the world of domains so I would appreciate comments/appraisals on any domains you register.

lawned.com - perfect for an end user in the garden equipment sector

diallings.com - shame about the plural but could be used effectively as a yell.com style local directory

bedher.com - nice and short, could be used as a relationship/sexual advice site for men

buyreply.com - a paid forum posting service springs to mind for the webmaster community

dealmole.com - a voucher code + coupon service with links to affiliates

idiotkit.com - something along the lines of "an idiot's guide to..."

mainfunds.com - a site about mutual funds?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some more for you:

slowest.info

sinmania.com

lethome.com - lettings website

•••
Here are some more I have uncovered:

acceptable.biz - business practice advice and services

calibers.biz - gun/rifle store

It looks as though someone has registered some of my suggestions, please comment if it was you :)

•••
stops.biz
teleconferences.biz

•••
didin't get any, because i dont like .biz domains
can u post com, net, info?

+Rep added to u

•••
Here are a few more .coms for you BladeMaster that could have potential:

actionstunt.com - PR2 - could put up a quick and simple youtube autoblog or something of the sorts with stunt videos on it. Better hurry up though as this one has less than 20 hours to go.

platinumsurf.com - a little bit of traffic it seems on this one - could be a proxy? Less than 24 hours to go.

pingpage.com - a pinging service for blogs springs to mind. Less than 24 hours to go.

combineloan.com - debt consolidation information or service

•••
Thanks for the list mate, can I get an updated on up here please? repped

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back