Domain Empire

TanningMom.com, do you register Fad domain names?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HotDAWGHooker.COM available with the emphasis on dawg lol

For example, on Survivor last year there was a big joke about the new 'merged team' name. One member suckered all the others into thinking the term Murlonio meant something cool like 'from the sea, united' in some exotic language, and the tribe went with this word. Turned out it was a made-up name for his wife's stuffed animal.

You know all these Boston Rob Amber factoids and can speak intelligently about the show and are not a member of the NP Survivor Thread? Shame on you! Link bellow: LOL :p

http://www.namepros.com/610825-for-fans-of-tv-show-survivor-118.html

•••
•••
The more I think of hotdoghooker the more I like it and wish I got it.

Okay, I'll have to give you that one. Has a nice ring to it :P

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

You know all these Boston Rob Amber factoids and can speak intelligently about the show and are not a member of the NP Survivor Thread? Shame on you! Link bellow: LOL

I actually did post in that link back in the day after I regged the name; then I unsubscribed again as quickly as possible :P

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey John, I own TanningMom.com and PatriciaKrentcil.com

Make me an offer?

What affiliate program does tanning mom use ?/

I would like see a photo of tanning mom holding a hotdog ......oops i've said too much !

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Yes, they are making her famous...
I am thinking of putting my cat in a tanning booth, maybe I will be the next new rage of drama! :p

May i suggest ..... 'bubble cat' ?????

•••
Yes, they are making her famous...

Yet Playboy announced today they will not ever feature Tmom She doesn't meet their quality score.

I am thinking of putting my cat in a tanning booth :p

You don't want to do the pet on the microwave thing, You don't want that kind of exposure!

•••
No such thing as bad publicity .....i think ?

•••
I noticed some "fad domains" on sale somewhere, like FreedomTower.com (and at the time kind of wished I registered it. I also like the value of some "joke domains" I bought: ( And forgive me if I forgot the TLD's)

Like: URLost.info or LostIP.info or it might have been one of the rare dot mobi's I bought like: URLost.mobi

•••
•••
•••
Seems like more than tanning lotion is being applied !!!

....hubba hubba

I never seen anything like that before

•••
Just kidding on the NameprosIsDead.

NameprosSucks.com is registered by someone since 2005 though. No joke ;)
Probably a hardcore DNF Fan lol

•••
•••
•••
•••
I already posted playboy has banned her.

She needs to go get Octo moms agent(anybody reg octo names? lol).

•••
How about tanning octomom and tanning mom in a cage match !

•••
That would have been hilarious on MTV's old Celebrity Death Match

:lol:

•••
•••
Somethings can really take your attention (and money) away from marketing domains that you already own. Eek, I've already wasted 2 minutes writing this....:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back